Over and over I read Trump's defenders, in effect, justify their continued support.......

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
by stating the manifestly accurate observation, "Trump has not been convicted of a crime."

If he is, since I believe the 1/6 trial is first up, convicted in that case of the serious criminal charges brought against him (understanding he will appeal), is that a deal breaker for your support?

It's well understood his moral failings do not persuade you to reconsider him being worthy of the presidency. What about a criminal conviction?

by stating the manifestly accurate observation, "Trump has not been convicted of a crime."

If he is, since I believe the 1/6 trial is first up, convicted in that case of the serious criminal charges brought against him (understanding he will appeal), is that a deal breaker for your support?

It's well understood his moral failings do not persuade you to reconsider him being worthy of the presidency. What about a criminal conviction?
All you have to do is look at the state of the country and voters would beg to have a criminal as president. That's how bad Biden has been.

And the above by I T shows why MAGAs lie. It's what they do. The Texas Rangers did not honestly win the World Series because they cheated in the MAGA norm.

MAGA's want a criminal President! That's how they get their ya-ya's out.

This is a stupid thread.

The review would be a restatement of the old: “buy the premise, buy the plot.”

Since I don’t buy the premise, I don’t buy the plot.

Not one of the multiple cases against Trump makes any fucking legal sense. It’s clearly all political manipulation and abuse of our criminal justice system (except for the civil cases which are also abuses of our legal system for political purposes; except civil and not criminal).

So, owning the libs. Great reason. Ludicrous rationalization #2.
lol, it’s what you all would do if you were in the same situation. So, why not!

This is a stupid thread.

The review would be a restatement of the old: “buy the premise, buy the plot.”

Since I don’t buy the premise, I don’t buy the plot.

Not one of the multiple cases against Trump makes any fucking legal sense. It’s clearly all political manipulation and abuse of our criminal justice system (except for the civil cases which are also abuses of our legal system for political purposes; except civil and not criminal).

Ludicrous rationalization #3. Gosh, you folks really love him.

That also applies to Biden. Do you still support Biden?

lol, it’s what you all would do if you were in the same situation. So, why not!
1706731176060.jpeg

Forum List

Back