Over and over I read Trump's defenders, in effect, justify their continued support.......

I submit then to be honest,. you despise John Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson and also FDR since he was also a womanizer.
I think it is time to clear this up here. You don't have to thank me.
Who is Trump , he is a mentally ill rapist and criminal, who is charged with 91 felonies with more coming and when found guilty can be charged with over 700 years in jail. . ,he is a clown who shits in his pants so often that he has a diaper changing crew following him around to change his diapers when he lets loose. They say the biggest problem is his girdle he wears, That has him strapped in like an astronaut. He is a drug addict who smells so bad his own family won't get in a car with him. There is no one as scummy as he is . He is like standing next to an open sewer, that's what his son says anyway. Shitpants is the rights God and leader, You have to be kidding.

There is none in a democracy. We will never agree to your dictatorship. You are simply scum nothing else.
If you think democracy makes the country and government one and the same, you really don't understand how these concepts work.

You also apparently don't see the irony in the use of "dictatorship" in this context. Dictatorships are typically the regimes that insist that country and government are the same. They see no separation of the 2, because statism requires this.

I hope you still don't have a clue and I know you don't by your hate of Trump.
The evidence Donald Trump brutally raped a 13-year-old girl in 1994 when he was 48-years-old easily meets the police standard, "investigatory credibility." When Trump and his co-defendant, Jeffrey Epstein, in the alleged victim's civil suit are persistently confronted with the evidence in this book, Trump will not be able to deflect it. It's too believable. The intervention launched by this book will then come into play. As is common in the justice system, Trump should be offered immunity from prosecution if he agrees to undergo tightly controlled treatment. Another powerful inducement is that, if he successfully completes the treatment and is transformed, he will be one of the most admired person in modern times--the transition from "evil bully" to reasonably caring person will be an irresistible meme. Throughout this book the emerging idea in the social sciences that empathetic insight is capable of transforming even violent criminals will help make this intervention believable. Noted professionals have given glowing testimonials for this book and the author. Credible Evidence Trump Raped a 13-Year-Old: To Push Trump & America Into an Empathetic Intervention - McFadden, Rev John Hugh: 9781797839097 - AbeBooks

I think it is time to clear this up here. You don't have to thank me.
Who is Trump , he is a mentally ill rapist and criminal, who is charged with 91 felonies with more coming and when found guilty can be charged with over 700 years in jail. . ,he is a clown who shits in his pants so often that he has a diaper changing crew following him around to change his diapers when he lets loose. They say the biggest problem is his girdle he wears, That has him strapped in like an astronaut. He is a drug addict who smells so bad his own family won't get in a car with him. There is no one as scummy as he is . He is like standing next to an open sewer, that's what his son says anyway. Shitpants is the rights God and leader, You have to be kidding.
Have you ever seen a convict convicted, sentenced to death ever set free? Do you think setting the convict free is a sign justice works?

There has been no trial and conclusion so far for Trump. He is appealing his only civil conviction. I think he has a good chance to win. why? Read her story again. She is not being honest at all.

The right God and leader
“There was no conversation. It was like out of the blue. It was like a tussle. He was trying to kiss me, trying to pull me towards him. He was grabbing my breasts. It was like he had 40 zillion hands. It was like a tussling match between the two of us,” she recalled.

Leeds said the standoff ended when she realized no aircraft employees were coming to the rescue and Trump seemed to get more aggressive.

“It was when he started putting his hand up my skirt that gave me strength. I managed to wriggle out of my seat and storm back to my seat in coach. I don’t think there was a word or a sound made by either one of us,” she recalled.

The evidence Donald Trump brutally raped a 13-year-old girl in 1994 when he was 48-years-old easily meets the police standard, "investigatory credibility." When Trump and his co-defendant, Jeffrey Epstein, in the alleged victim's civil suit are persistently confronted with the evidence in this book, Trump will not be able to deflect it. It's too believable. The intervention launched by this book will then come into play. As is common in the justice system, Trump should be offered immunity from prosecution if he agrees to undergo tightly controlled treatment. Another powerful inducement is that, if he successfully completes the treatment and is transformed, he will be one of the most admired person in modern times--the transition from "evil bully" to reasonably caring person will be an irresistible meme. Throughout this book the emerging idea in the social sciences that empathetic insight is capable of transforming even violent criminals will help make this intervention believable. Noted professionals have given glowing testimonials for this book and the author. Credible Evidence Trump Raped a 13-Year-Old: To Push Trump & America Into an Empathetic Intervention - McFadden, Rev John Hugh: 9781797839097 - AbeBooks
If Trump raped a child, of course he belongs punished according to law. But frankly the books about Trump lie a lot about Trump.

Trump should be in front of a judge for treason and when found guilty should be put to death and anyone who helped him also should be put to death as the Constitution proscribes. Thousand would be put to death and I would volunteer for the means of death , pull the lever push the button pull the trigger. Most patriots would also volunteer ,all Patriots hate the MAGA Maggots.

Softcover
ISBN 10: 1797839098 ISBN 13: 9781797839097
Publisher: Independently published, 2019
This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.

Trump should be in front of a judge for treason and when found guilty should be put to death and anyone who helped him also should be put to death as the Constitution proscribes. Thousand would be put to death and I would volunteer for the means of death , pull the lever push the button pull the trigger. Most patriots would also volunteer ,all Patriots hate the MAGA Maggots.
Too bad you are not really a patriot. What you are is a worker for the Russians.

HERE IS ONE OF THE COURT CASES

Ivana Trump (1989)​

Ivana and Donald Trump in 1985
Ivana Trump and Donald Trump married in 1977.[5] Ivana stated in a deposition taken in 1990, during their divorce proceedings, that Donald had visited her plastic surgeon following which he had expressed anger and ripped out hair from her scalp.[5] Donald said the allegation was "obviously false".[19] The book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald Trump (1993), by Harry Hurt III, described the alleged attack as a "violent assault" during which Donald attacked Ivana sexually.[19] According to the book, Ivana later confided to some of her friends that Donald had raped her.[19] In a statement given just before the publication of Hurt's book, and included in the book, Ivana said:

You do know that Trump shits in his pants and doesn't clean his self , He has a diaper changing staff that when he is taking lots of Drugs he shits in his pants and they are charged with changing his diapers , The hardest part they say is taking off his girdle. He stinks so bad that his son says he is like standing next to a open cesspool.

You do know that Trump shits in his pants and doesn't clean his self , He has a diaper changing staff that when he is taking lots of Drugs he shits in his pants and they are charged with changing his diapers , The hardest part they say is taking off his girdle. He stinks so bad that his son says he is like standing next to a open cesspool.
You personally witnessed all of that?

THis is the hate party s hero and God
The God and leader of the right is a psychopathic, mentally deranged criminal. Who is by far the biggest liar in the history of politics in this country. A total ignorant buffoon, who does nothing unless it is for himself. He and his followers are this country's biggest threat and enemy, and democrats have to find a way to dispose of them from American politics to the point that they will not be able to destroy this democracy and future of this country.

If we are stupid enough to give them another jan6th chance on bringing this country down to install a dictator, then we deserve what happens. They literally have no position on anything that has any truth in their insane message. They offer nothing for this country. Support for Putin, the jan6th attack on our democracy, The attack on our democracy to take away the votes of Democrats in every hate party stronghold in this country.

Why is this happening? Because they have realized that they no longer can survive in a Democracy without hate, aligning themselves with our true enemies, by the destruction of our voting rights or simply making it harder for a certain group (democrats)to vote all based and justified by 100% lie and now a willingness to impose a dictator of their flavor instead of our democracy. Trump, with the pressure of the legal system in this country or a threat to his next

attempt to lead this country, will ask his followers to kill for him, and they will.

They are not just the other side of the isle, or our noble opposition; they are the enemy of our democracy and country. That strong position has to be taken up by the democrats. Point in fact the conservative voice is an important voice in this country but as long as they align themselves with the hate group that calls itself a party, a party that is this country's biggest threat, then they are the enemy also. They have only one choice at this time, help bring down this hate driven right wing disaster and start a real conservative party that isn't controlled by hate and lies and exists more for the people instead of existing for the transfer of wealth to the golden few at the top.

Forum List

Back