Milo yianopoulis, gay conservative permanently banned from Twitter, for Ghostbusters review...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
milo is a gay.....very gay...conservative activist.....he gave a review of Ghostbusters and criticized the performances of the boys with tits......as he described them.......so Twitter banned him permanently.........of course....the fact that he is a gay conservative....speaking out against feminism, p.c, and cry bullies is the real reason......

He was about to hold the Gay"s for Republican rally........and now that gays are beginning to understand that democrats will defend Muslim killers over their gay supporters...the left is trying to beat down the truth...

Milo Suspended Permanently by Twitter Minutes Before 'Gays For Trump' Party At RNC - Breitbart

In a comment, Milo said “With the cowardly suspension of my account, Twitter has confirmed itself as a safe space for Muslim terrorists and Black Lives Matter extremists, but a no-go zone for conservatives.”

“Twitter is holding me responsible for the actions of fans and trolls using the special pretzel logic of the left. Where are the Twitter police when Justin Bieber’s fans cut themselves on his behalf?”

“Like all acts of the totalitarian regressive left, this will blow up in their faces, netting me more adoring fans. We’re winning the culture war, and Twitter just shot themselves in the foot.”

“This is the end for Twitter. Anyone who cares about free speech has been sent a clear message: you’re not welcome on Twitter.”

Twitter, a company in dire financial trouble, has developed a reputation for draconian, onesided and often-unexplained suspensions of conservative users.

I have no idea why gay men put up with lesbian henpecking.

Shouldn't they be the last men to worry about female opinion?

everyone can get up in arms about me saying gay stuff, but think about it, isn't the gay community the heart of progressive hell/pain?

If you think that makes gays think republicans care more about their rights than the Democratic party, you're stupider than I thought.

milo is a gay.....very gay...conservative activist.....he gave a review of Ghostbusters and criticized the performances of the boys with tits......as he described them.......so Twitter banned him permanently.........of course....the fact that he is a gay conservative....speaking out against feminism, p.c, and cry bullies is the real reason......

He was about to hold the Gay"s for Republican rally........and now that gays are beginning to understand that democrats will defend Muslim killers over their gay supporters...the left is trying to beat down the truth...

Milo Suspended Permanently by Twitter Minutes Before 'Gays For Trump' Party At RNC - Breitbart

In a comment, Milo said “With the cowardly suspension of my account, Twitter has confirmed itself as a safe space for Muslim terrorists and Black Lives Matter extremists, but a no-go zone for conservatives.”

“Twitter is holding me responsible for the actions of fans and trolls using the special pretzel logic of the left. Where are the Twitter police when Justin Bieber’s fans cut themselves on his behalf?”

“Like all acts of the totalitarian regressive left, this will blow up in their faces, netting me more adoring fans. We’re winning the culture war, and Twitter just shot themselves in the foot.”

“This is the end for Twitter. Anyone who cares about free speech has been sent a clear message: you’re not welcome on Twitter.”

Twitter, a company in dire financial trouble, has developed a reputation for draconian, onesided and often-unexplained suspensions of conservative users.
Lol

One of many, many reasons I don't tweet or facebook.

Forum List

Back