Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
When I saw this new commercial yesterday, right away I was thinking after the fallout from the Bud Light fallout, that they were definitely going to get some of the same.

Social-media users are now calling for a boycott of Miller Lite over what they describe as a "woke" advert. It follows a backlash against Bud Light over a partnership with a transgender influencer.

The commercial at the center of the outrage discusses the historical role that women played in beer brewing. It appears as an apology from Miller for some of its prior advertising campaigns, which the company itself described as "outdated" and "sex

The Miller Lite advertisement probably wasn't smart to do, but will not stir up near the controversy of Bud Lite's support of Tranny Dylan M. This one will more likely blow over in a few days.

• Banned
Apparently the left is afraid of seeing pictures like this:

FL6ogm-WQAImBBb.jpg:large

Before long rightwingers will only be drinking water. Then start bitching about the fluoride. :laugh:
As you may remember, they are boycotting GM because Obama saved GM and they are not for anything that remotely helps Americans. If Ford were to come out as LGBTQ Friendly...I guess they will no longer drive Fords or Chevys.... Ironically imported cars will now be their "badge of honor".

Oh wait...

maxresdefault.jpg

Hop to it girls...

why are beer companies killing themselves off. What benefit do these companies receive when they do these things to increase their social scores in favor of 'inclusivity'?

The bigger question is why is a beer company admitting that using sex to sell its beer was perhaps not the best way to do it such a problem for people like you.

My whole point here, is to simply ask why after the Bud Light debacle, why would a company take this kind of a chance?

Because they are part of the Corporate Cartel Elite.
They are "Untouchable" and hold the gold and the power.

They really do see us as the peasant, servant class.
I think most people are still unaware of the dire predicament the average citizen is in.

My whole point here, is to simply ask why after the Bud Light debacle, why would a company take this kind of a chance?

I still say the bigger question is why you and those like you are so bothered by the Miller Lite ad? Seems pretty honest and the idea that using sex to sell things is perhaps not the best way is not really not all that crazy.

I still say the bigger question is why you and those like you are so bothered by the Miller Lite ad? Seems pretty honest and the idea that using sex to sell things is perhaps not the best way is not really not all that crazy.

I'm not really bothered by it, I'm just surprised they would take a chance after what has happened to Bud Light.

I really don't care what their ad campaigns are, as long as they continue some of the ones like in the past. Unfortunately based on some of the comments in this commercial, we may not see those bikini girls any longer, and that truly would be sad.

Forum List

Back