'Boycott CNN' Calls Grow as Viewers Fear Network Is Shifting to the Right

it tell me all i need to know about the. cultist in the dembot party…that as soon as one of their propagandist dare to question the cult narrative there are calls to boycott it

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You all are so easy....

Trump calls on supporters to boycott Fox News, says the usually loyal network ‘isn’t working for us anymore!’​

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You all are so easy....

Trump calls on supporters to boycott Fox News, says the usually loyal network ‘isn’t working for us anymore!’​

do you all got a lot in common with trump…

Did you read about Sidney Powell and her cheating in GA with voting machines?
I don't read fake news... I think instead... and I can see no reason for her to do that.... a lot of wild accusations are made towards Trump lawyers and none thus far have been true.....

I never watch CNN or even clips on their official YouTube page or anything that gets them hits.

I don't have one dedicated news source really but the past few years it won't ever be cnn.

It's become a shit show of a news source that isn't even news. It's all democratic and woke agenda pushing and nothing else. I have no faith they actually report any real news.

November is going to be a very sad month for you.
They will be screaming my sigline once again.
4i6Ckte.gif

CNN is simply trying to save themselves. They've found out what happens when you disparage half the population, while trying to claim they are unbiased.

I applaud CNN's attempt to be more middle of the road and not just sensational lefty news. Unfortunately, they started out so far left they've got a very long road to hoe just to reach the middle.

Forum List

Back