Sports Illustrated Puts Another Mentally Ill Dude In a Bikini On the Cover

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Sports Illustrated just begged Americans to Bud Light them by putting a delusional psycho on the cover of the swimsuit edition. I guess they did this back in 2021 too.
SI does 4 separate swimsuit covers & the another one for this year actually has 81 year old Martha Stewart.
What red blooded male doesn't want to see a dude in drag & an octogenarian as bikini models?

At this point in the transanity & general societal meltdown, none of this surprises me anymore. The inmates are running the asylum & trying to force their mental illnesses on the rest of us.
I haven't seen a SI in years & this attack on women & sanity isn't going to help them.
In fact, it will just speed their own demise, just like Bud Light did.

And to think they would like nothing more than to outlaw calling them out for their lies, derangements & insanity.
orwell-The-further-a-society-drifts-from-truth-the-more-it-49-88-64.jpg

Sports Illustrated just begged Americans to Bud Light them by putting a delusional psycho on the cover of the swimsuit edition. I guess they did this back in 2021 too.
SI does 4 separate swimsuit covers & the another one for this year actually has 81 year old Martha Stewart.
What red blooded male doesn't want to see a dude in drag & an octogenarian as bikini models?

At this point in the transanity & general societal meltdown, none of this surprises me anymore. The inmates are running the asylum & trying to force their mental illnesses on the rest of us.
I haven't seen a SI in years & this attack on women & sanity isn't going to help them.

And to think they would like nothing more than to outlaw calling them out for their lies, derangements & insanity.
View attachment 786046

Now it has become imperative to keep your kids away from SI.

It's every American's right to have an opinion on anything they want.

Like my opinion that you are dime store troll.
Sure. You are free to believe anything you want, no matter how batshit crazy it is.

View attachment 786046

That Kim Petras person is a tranny guy? Amazing workmanship. I won't be buying (but never do buy) the magazine, trying to score points now on being controversial, as well as just a low grade T & A publisher.

View attachment 786046

Women are being replaced by men. The only thing the Marxists/Democrats need a woman for, is a birthing parent. Notice how inhumane that sounds? Not a girl, not a lady, but birthing parent......

cultural-marxism-destruction.jpg

Now it is a "Not want to buy". Go woke go broke. Idiots and morons of the Marxists just never learn.

Toxic masculinity meet, Toxic femininity(also known as Trannyinsanity)
To hear you tell it, more than half the major businesses in the country shoud have gone broke by now.

Forum List

Back