'Boycott CNN' Calls Grow as Viewers Fear Network Is Shifting to the Right

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
CNN is simply trying to save themselves. They've found out what happens when you disparage half the population, while trying to claim they are unbiased.

Calls to boycott CNN have grown on social media in the last few days, with thousands of people on Twitter denouncing the news network's shift away from its traditional liberal-leaning political coverage under the new Warner Bros Discovery leadership.
The changes have prompted the walk-outs of several high-profile correspondents, including John Harwood, Brian Stelter and Jeffrey Toobin.

"I decided to #BoycottCNNas soon as the network began its shift to the right," wrote Jon Cooper, former finance chair for Barack Obama. "It was a tough decision, since I've been a devout CNN viewer since I was in my 20s. If I wanted to watch right-wing propaganda, I'd watch Fox. So for now, it's ONLY MSNBC for me."

it tell me all i need to know about the. cultist in the dembot party…that as soon as one of their propagandist dare to question the cult narrative there are calls to boycott it

Lets face it... the left wing media has gotten way out of hand... this is a natural course correction.... but who helps their victims?... who tends to the people who have been swallowing their shit for the last three decades?..... like the libtards here... these people are way out there.... it may just be too late for them...

They should have no fear...i know for a fact that right wingers still won't listen to CNN.

If the new guy dumps the political hacks and begins to move toward the center with the reportage, they'll gain much more viewership than they lose. Hell, they might even outdraw Fox, in time.

Not holding my breath, but it sure would be nice to have a 24 hour cable news network that made an sincere effort to be comprehensive and intellectually honest. For a change.
You poor baby, you just can’t win.

Serves them right. Pander to the woke mob. Die by the woke mob. They should have seen this coming.
Yes, better to pander to aggrieved White men, crafting every narrative to make it look like they are under attack.

Because that's unbiased news reporting!

it tell me all i need to know about the. cultist in the dembot party…that as soon as one of their propagandist dare to question the cult narrative there are calls to boycott it
Hivemind.

Lets face it... the left wing media has gotten way out of hand... this is a natural course correction.... but who helps their victims?... who tends to the people who have been swallowing their shit for the last three decades?..... like the libtards here... these people are way out there.... it may just be too late for them...
Liberal, not left wing.

There is virtually no left wing media, only liberal.

Forum List

Back