Mike Johnson Gives Biden an Ultimatum: Either Protect the American Border Or No More Money for Ukraine

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In a normal world this wouldn’t even be an issue. But Democrats are out of the closet now demanding open borders.

If Ukraine is this critical to our security, then surely it's worth Biden actually protecting the southern border and deporting illegal aliens, isn't it?

BTW: A new Rasmussen poll finds 81% Americans agree that illegal immigration is a very serious problem.

In a normal world this wouldn’t even be an issue. But Democrats are out of the closet now demanding open borders.

If Ukraine is this critical to our security, then surely it's worth Biden actually protecting the southern border and deporting illegal aliens, isn't it?

BTW: A new Rasmussen poll finds 81% Americans agree that illegal immigration is a very serious problem.

This is the headline from Dec 2nd:

Poor guy must have got pushback from the rank and file.

The Democrats love open borders.

The R party needed a reason to refuse more aid to the Ukraine, and so they invented one.

They knew that taking a position against Biden's war wasn't popular with the people,

And now it's a sealed deal because what the R party asks for is impossible.

Just in time though as the war against Russia is lost and an excuse for America to bow out has been invented!.

It is a REALLY big losing issue for Dems, so he is right to take.this stance.morally,.legally and politically. .None other than France and Italy have entered into agreements to avoid illegal immigration. Germany will be deporting many also. Nations realize that the can't accept any and all people, they must choose THEM on merit,.not vice versa.

This is the headline from Dec 2nd:

Poor guy must have got pushback from the rank and file.
He is getting pushback from the far right nutbags in the House. MAGAmike took on the worst job in Washington and he will be on the next chopping block.

It is a REALLY big losing issue for Dems, so he is right to take.this stance.morally,.legally and politically. .None other than France and Italy have entered into agreements to avoid illegal immigration. Germany will be deporting many also. Nations realize that the can't accept any and all people, they must choose THEM on merit,.not vice versa.
The really big losing issue for Dems is in losing the money that goes to the Ukraine to fight the war against Russia.

Biden desperately needs to separate the border issue from his war issue.

The R party has come up with a much more clever way of stopping an American war than waving signs on the streets!

The R party needed a reason to refuse more aid to the Ukraine, and so they invented one.

They knew that taking a position against Biden's war wasn't popular with the people,

I'm not fan of Republicans but I'm rooting them on to continue blocking any more money.

And now it's a sealed deal because what the R party asks for is impossible.

Just in time though as the war against Russia is lost and an excuse for America to bow out has been invented!.

Win.

He is getting pushback from the far right nutbags in the House. MAGAmike took on the worst job in Washington and he will be on the next chopping block.
As long as Johnson can tie the border issue to the war against the Ukraine (Russia), he's on safe ground!
Qute clever actually!

I'm not fan of Republicans but I'm rooting them on to continue blocking any more money.

Win.
Yes! and you won't be the only one! To oppose the war directly would be un-american. To oppose the war by tying it to the border issue is a winning tactic.

Shhhh! Don't tell anybody about how Johnson has worked the con.

Yes! and you won't be the only one! To oppose the war directly would be un-american. To oppose the war by tying it to the border issue is a winning tactic.

Shhhh! Don't tell anybody about how Johnson has worked the con.

I oppose it, period. We have no business there, period.

I oppose it, period. We have no business there, period.
You can say that here safely, but I wouldn't say that in public. Johnson has gone to a lot of trouble to invent a safe excuse for you.

You don't want to be called a Ukraine hater or a surrender monkey.

I've said it in public. Odd, no one has seemed to be bothered by it.

OK by me.
Good! Maybe Johnson didn't need to bother?

But I betcha Biden still has majority support for his war. We should find out?

Anyway, Biden's fkd now if he can't deal on the border issue.

Do you think that Biden secretly wants to be fkd, so he can get out gracefully?

Forum List

Back