How two truly DUMB ASS comments by Biden will cost Americans over $1,096,045,814,024 during his presidency... JUST 2 statements!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden has made plenty of dumb ass comments most attributed to his senility and the following two to just plain stupidity about the USA.
It was bad enough Biden stopped the southern border wall building for a truly selfish and stupid "I'll show you , Trump"... idiocy but it is costing the USA in taking care of nearly 20 million illegals who heard just three words..."surge to the border" from the President! But then this dummy went on to encourage oil companies to raise gas prices by his "guarantee to rid fossil fuels"! So completely divisive. So completely incentivizing to RAISE GAS prices..."while we can" the companies state! For example read this quote from a CEO of an oil refining company!
Mike Wirth of Chevron said is representative of fossil fuel executives, banks, shareholders and ultimately gas stations that RAISED their prices while they can!
You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’
I've calculated what in these two dumb ass comments the financial repercussions and just these two statements have caused over $1 Trillion in taxes and gas prices!
And for those of you who question? PLEASE DO! And by the way in the gas cost analysis I've not counted diesel fuel i.e. trucking uses! It will be at least equal if not more than the cost of driving a car!

Statement 1...."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

5.5 Million Illegal Aliens Have Crossed our Borders Since Biden Took office.
Source: FAIR Analysis: 5.5 Million Illegal Aliens Have Crossed our Borders Since Biden Took Office--How is Secretary Mayorkas Still Employed?
Illegal immigration now costs US taxpayers $151 billion a year, new study finds
Source: Illegal immigration now costs US taxpayers $151 billion a year, new study finds
At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $182 billion to cover the costs incurred from the presence of more than 15.5 million illegal aliens, and about 5.4 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a cost burden of approximately $8,776 per illegal alien/citizen child. The burden of illegal immigration on U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling, with the gross cost per taxpayer at $1,156 every year

$impactofillegalimm.png

Statement 2...
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

GaspricescomparisonBiden042223.png

Biden has made plenty of dumb ass comments most attributed to his senility and the following two to just plain stupidity about the USA.
It was bad enough Biden stopped the southern border wall building for a truly selfish and stupid "I'll show you , Trump"... idiocy but it is costing the USA in taking care of nearly 20 million illegals who heard just three words..."surge to the border" from the President! But then this dummy went on to encourage oil companies to raise gas prices by his "guarantee to rid fossil fuels"! So completely divisive. So completely incentivizing to RAISE GAS prices..."while we can" the companies state! For example read this quote from a CEO of an oil refining company!
Mike Wirth of Chevron said is representative of fossil fuel executives, banks, shareholders and ultimately gas stations that RAISED their prices while they can!
You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’
I've calculated what in these two dumb ass comments the financial repercussions and just these two statements have caused over $1 Trillion in taxes and gas prices!
And for those of you who question? PLEASE DO! And by the way in the gas cost analysis I've not counted diesel fuel i.e. trucking uses! It will be at least equal if not more than the cost of driving a car!

Statement 1...."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Source: FAIR Analysis: 5.5 Million Illegal Aliens Have Crossed our Borders Since Biden Took Office--How is Secretary Mayorkas Still Employed?
Source: Illegal immigration now costs US taxpayers $151 billion a year, new study finds
At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $182 billion to cover the costs incurred from the presence of more than 15.5 million illegal aliens, and about 5.4 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a cost burden of approximately $8,776 per illegal alien/citizen child. The burden of illegal immigration on U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling, with the gross cost per taxpayer at $1,156 every year

View attachment 778631

Statement 2...
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

View attachment 778639

Any other lies you feel like telling today?

View attachment 778631

Statement 2...

View attachment 778639

Corruption in all levels of g'ment is now expected & accepted by most Americans, tragically.

In breaking news today, Biden and his administration of radical climate idiots are set to attack 60% of the US powerplants with new radical emissions requirements in 2024 that will cost the poor and working class gobs of money.

Vote Dem and go broke.

In breaking news today, Biden and his administration of radical climate idiots are set to attack 60% of the US powerplants with new radical emissions requirements in 2024 that will cost the poor and working class gobs of money.

Relevant reading...

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports,” Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry stated that wind and solar power will become “far more price competitive than oil and gas” if oil and gas companies see their costs rise because they “have to spend huge amounts of money for carbon capture and storage and utilization.”

You guys can bitch about green energy all you want, but what you all seem to miss is that the USA, regardless of who's president, doesn't dictate global energy demand. The demand is overwhelmingly and rapidly shifting toward renewables and away from fossil fuels.

If you want to criticize that shift, feel free to do so - my own personal opinion is that we're racing to renewables without having really understood the environmental and resource implications. But whether you or I like it or not, the rest of the world is in a race to build infrastructure for electrification and renewable energy sources. We can't afford to be left behind, so more focus on green energy, potentially at the expense of FF concerns here, is a must.

If there's a potential criticism of Biden it's that he needs to do a bit better job of hustling on the diplomatic front, and he's probably going to have to fine-tune some of his pro-manufacturing policies and policies on tech transfer to build strategic partnerships with countries with lithium capacity. He needs to massage/repair his relations with OPEC and needs to build new ones with countries like Indonesia and Chile.

You guys can bitch about green energy all you want, but what you all seem to miss is that the USA, regardless of who's president, doesn't dictate global energy demand. The demand is overwhelmingly and rapidly shifting toward renewables and away from fossil fuels.

If you want to criticize that shift, feel free to do so - my own personal opinion is that we're racing to renewables without having really understood the environmental and resource implications. But whether you or I like it or not, the rest of the world is in a race to build infrastructure for electrification and renewable energy sources. We can't afford to be left behind, so more focus on green energy, potentially at the expense of FF concerns here, is a must.

If there's a potential criticism of Biden it's that he needs to do a bit better job of hustling on the diplomatic front, and he's probably going to have to fine-tune some of his pro-manufacturing policies and policies on tech transfer to build strategic partnerships with countries with lithium capacity. He needs to massage/repair his relations with OPEC and needs to build new ones with countries like Indonesia and Chile.
India And China are in a race who could build more coal power plants and you are spewing there is a race for green energy!

India And China are in a race who could build more coal power plants and you are spewing there is a race for green energy!

They also both have 4-5 times our population and they are less technologically developed than we are. But particularly in China's case, they are also switching to electrification. They have the largest share of the EV supply chain. They have also built an extensive high speed train network. The switch to green energy won't be linear, but that doesn't mean that it's not happening.

With all of that being said, the world shares a problem whether we keep FF or make the switch to green energy, and that is that no matter what we do, we are going to continue to destroy our planet until one of two things happens: a serious rethink of global growth, or collapse.

Oil companies are making record bank and you blame a guy who is not an oilman.
Of course I do! Either Biden is making $$ from the oil companies for THREATENING i.e. "guarantee to rid fossil fuels" and he totally comprehended it would
DRIVE prices up which is totally unforgivable OR he is so f...king STUPID to make such a comment without understanding the consequences!
If I were to have helped Joe I would have suggested he said this rather making the oil companies more profitable Now Biden could have said this (my words... !)
"We need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
Totally cooperative. NOT negative. NOT threatening. Yet still work towards reducing CO2 emissions together! NOT adversarial! Cooperation!
But I rather from his history of stupid ass comments accept he was just his dumb self like he was when he encouraged illegals to "surge to the border"!!!!

Of course I do! Either Biden is making $$ from the oil companies for THREATENING i.e. "guarantee to rid fossil fuels" and he totally comprehended it would
DRIVE prices up which is totally unforgivable OR he is so f...king STUPID to make such a comment without understanding the consequences!
If I were to have helped Joe I would have suggested he said this rather making the oil companies more profitable Now Biden could have said this (my words... !)
"We need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
Totally cooperative. NOT negative. NOT threatening. Yet still work towards reducing CO2 emissions together! NOT adversarial! Cooperation!
But I rather from his history of stupid ass comments accept he was just his dumb self like he was when he encouraged illegals to "surge to the border"!!!!
Oil production has increased during Biden, during Trump it decreased.

They also both have 4-5 times our population and they are less technologically developed than we are. But particularly in China's case, they are also switching to electrification. They have the largest share of the EV supply chain. They have also built an extensive high speed train network. The switch to green energy won't be linear, but that doesn't mean that it's not happening.

With all of that being said, the world shares a problem whether we keep FF or make the switch to green energy, and that is that no matter what we do, we are going to continue to destroy our planet until one of two things happens: a serious rethink of global growth, or collapse.
That is not true. Global Climate Change from humans is a scam. I am all for moving in a different direction. As the technologies mature. Plus, there are different pollutions grouped together. All of the Progs and other people in this scam who live on the beaches are proof enough.

Gee, China having the largest share of EV supply chain should tell ya something right there. But of course, you'll just ignore it.

First of all who are you? Where do you get your sources? NOT one link or substantiation!
Hence you are so wrong about CHINA!!!

China permits two new coal power plants per week in 2022​

This report from the Centre for Research on Energy and Clean Air (CREA) and the Global Energy Monitor (GEM) takes a closer look at China’s permitting of new coal power plants in 2022, the possible implications for China’s climate commitments, and provides policy recommendations.
That 's 104 carbon emitting power plants a year each plant emitting
FACT: source In 2021, total annual U.S. electricity net generation by utility-scale electric power plants (plants with at least one megawatt of electric generation capacity) of about 4.11 trillion kilowatthours (kWh) from all energy sources resulted in the emission of about 1.65 billion metric tons—1.82 billion short tons—of carbon dioxide (CO2)Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
FACT: USA has 11,070 total power plants in usa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) average electric output: 376,244,805 kWh.
So If 11,070 power plants in USA put out 1,650,000,000 tons of emissions or 150,000 tons per plant, then CHINA will be adding every year another 15,501,000 TONS
of emissions ... and you are ok with that???

Oil production has increased during Biden, during Trump it decreased.
AND so has the cost of gas increased! Again you didn't obviously read the entire information!
And so what if oil production increased?
Just meant more profits for oil companies and the companies that profit from oil companies and maybe JOE's relatives????
James Biden made it clear he viewed the fund as a way to take money from rich foreigners who could not legally give money to his older brother or his campaign account. “We've got investors lined up in a line of 747s filled with cash ready to invest in this company,” the executive remembers James Biden saying.
At this, the executive recalled, Beau Biden, who was then running for attorney general of Delaware, turned bright red. He told his uncle, “This can never leave this room, and if you ever say it again, I will have nothing to do with this.”

GaspricescomparisonBiden042223.png

First of all who are you? Where do you get your sources? NOT one link or substantiation!
Hence you are so wrong about CHINA!!!

China permits two new coal power plants per week in 2022​

This report from the Centre for Research on Energy and Clean Air (CREA) and the Global Energy Monitor (GEM) takes a closer look at China’s permitting of new coal power plants in 2022, the possible implications for China’s climate commitments, and provides policy recommendations.
That 's 104 carbon emitting power plants a year each plant emitting
FACT: source In 2021, total annual U.S. electricity net generation by utility-scale electric power plants (plants with at least one megawatt of electric generation capacity) of about 4.11 trillion kilowatthours (kWh) from all energy sources resulted in the emission of about 1.65 billion metric tons—1.82 billion short tons—of carbon dioxide (CO2)Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
FACT: USA has 11,070 total power plants in usa Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) average electric output: 376,244,805 kWh.
So If 11,070 power plants in USA put out 1,650,000,000 tons of emissions or 150,000 tons per plant, then CHINA will be adding every year another 15,501,000 TONS
of emissions ... and you are ok with that???

What was I "wrong" about?

Your post is a bunch of links and text clustered together. Next time, try some paragraphs. They're your friend.

Forum List

Back