Mike Johnson Gives Biden an Ultimatum: Either Protect the American Border Or No More Money for Ukraine

America ws threatened with having to cooperate in peaceful relations with China and Russia. From an American POV, they've make the right choice as long as America could come out on top. The beginning of the war against Russia looks so good!

But now it's turned out to be the wrong choice.

It was inevitable.

That's the way it always had to go for America. Attempt to hold onto unchallenged world supremacy.

There's nothing wrong with Johnson's attempt to cut the losses.

As I said I'm good with it. I'm not so sure Johnson is if Biden gives him what he wants.

It was inevitable.

As I said I'm good with it. I'm not so sure Johnson is if Biden gives him what he wants.
It's not too likely that Biden gives the R's what they pretend to want. The plot thickens.

You're quite a clever lad!

Israeli aid is contingent on cuts to the IRS budget. So, how much does Mike and the Gang want to cut from border security now?

The R party needed a reason to refuse more aid to the Ukraine, and so they invented one.

They knew that taking a position against Biden's war wasn't popular with the people,

And now it's a sealed deal because what the R party asks for is impossible.

Just in time though as the war against Russia is lost and an excuse for America to bow out has been invented!.
Why is protecting our borders so evil?
It’s our taxes.
Democrats took an oath to protect us.

Israel is the only Democracy in the ME
Democracy?

Israeli lawmakers pass a key law to weaken the judiciary ...​

1702116494196.png
NPR
https://www.npr.org › israel-politics-netanyahu-judiciary

Jul 24, 2023 — This law cancels the reasonableness clause, which allowed Israel's Supreme Court to block government appointments and decisions by elected ...

and our best ally.
Really?
Our best ally?
How many israeli troops helped the US in Vietnam?

The Phillipines sent 10,000 troops.
New Zealand sent 3800 troops.

Israel sent......................0

How many israeli troops were in Iraq?
How many israeli troops were in Afghanistan?

Ukraine sent 1600 troops.
Singapore sent 175 troops.
Iceland sent 2 troops..

Israel sent.....................0.
Of course that’s why you Leftards hate Israel.
No, it isn't...............See above.
A fine US ally?

Why is protecting our borders so evil?
It’s our taxes.
Democrats took an oath to protect us.

At GOP Debate, A Bidding War to be Toughest on the Border​

1702116796767.png
Time Magazine
https://time.com › Politics › Immigration

Sep 28, 2023 — House Republicans have proposed a spending plan that would eliminate 800 Customs and Border Protection agents and officers, the official said. “ ...

Biden administration officials say that they’ve sent 800 new active duty military personnel to the border to assist in handling the influx of migrants.
They argue that Republicans in Congress have failed to fund the resources Biden has requested to manage the border. “President Biden recently called for $4 billion in his supplemental funding request to address the immediate needs of DHS to safely and humanely manage the Southwest border.

But House Republicans aren’t acting on it,” said a White House official. House Republicans have proposed a spending plan that would eliminate 800 Customs and Border Protection agents and officers, the official said.

Teabaggers don't want to do anything but odstruct and whine.

At GOP Debate, A Bidding War to be Toughest on the Border

View attachment 870329
Time Magazine
https://time.com › Politics › Immigration
Sep 28, 2023 — House Republicans have proposed a spending plan that would eliminate 800 Customs and Border Protection agents and officers, the official said. “ ...

Biden administration officials say that they’ve sent 800 new active duty military personnel to the border to assist in handling the influx of migrants.
They argue that Republicans in Congress have failed to fund the resources Biden has requested to manage the border. “President Biden recently called for $4 billion in his supplemental funding request to address the immediate needs of DHS to safely and humanely manage the Southwest border.

But House Republicans aren’t acting on it,” said a White House official. House Republicans have proposed a spending plan that would eliminate 800 Customs and Border Protection agents and officers, the official said.

Teabaggers don't want to do anything but odstruct and whine.
Oh boy. More government employees to do paperwork to let more illegals in.

Us sane people say keep them from coming in and show them the paperwork for LEGAL immigration.

It was paid for.
Yeah, I know.

Trump says he 'obviously' never said Mexico would pay ...​

1702131993692.png
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › politics › 2019/01/10 › fa...

Jan 10, 2019 — The plan was to then "tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute the funds needed to the United States to pay for the wall," the ...
Brandon removed the funds, shitforbrains.
You're FOS, DUMBASS, as usual.

Biden says he had to use Trump-era funds for border wall​

1702132197372.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › biden-us-mexico-border...

Oct 6, 2023 — President Joe Biden defended his administration's decision to waive 26 federal laws in Texas to allow for construction of additional border ...
$2.2 Billion with a B to be exact.

Yeah, I know.

Trump says he 'obviously' never said Mexico would pay ...

View attachment 870384
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › politics › 2019/01/10 › fa...
Jan 10, 2019 — The plan was to then "tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute the funds needed to the United States to pay for the wall," the ...

You're FOS, DUMBASS, as usual.

Biden says he had to use Trump-era funds for border wall

View attachment 870385
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › biden-us-mexico-border...
Oct 6, 2023 — President Joe Biden defended his administration's decision to waive 26 federal laws in Texas to allow for construction of additional border ...
Oh boy. Biden goes to the Trump wall building plan he killed just as the 24 election begins.

What a moron you are.
Walls are racist.

In a normal world this wouldn’t even be an issue. But Democrats are out of the closet now demanding open borders.

If Ukraine is this critical to our security, then surely it's worth Biden actually protecting the southern border and deporting illegal aliens, isn't it?

BTW: A new Rasmussen poll finds 81% Americans agree that illegal immigration is a very serious problem.

Democrats are not Demanding open borders. True most people see immigration as a problem.
ZERO politicians are seeking solutions.
Just another political foot ball, used for party gains.

I laugh at the SPINELESS GOP what a clown show. So AFTER the spineless GOP allows Biden to import 10 MILLION new illegals, now they say they might so something NOT about the border, if Biden doesn't do something about the border.

Whatever! (eye roll)

Forum List

Back