Mike Johnson Gives Biden an Ultimatum: Either Protect the American Border Or No More Money for Ukraine

In a normal world this wouldn’t even be an issue. But Democrats are out of the closet now demanding open borders.

If Ukraine is this critical to our security, then surely it's worth Biden actually protecting the southern border and deporting illegal aliens, isn't it?

BTW: A new Rasmussen poll finds 81% Americans agree that illegal immigration is a very serious problem.

Where is the border “unprotected”?

For all you younger mush brains, for the past 60+ years I have watched the GOP shrug their shoulders and CAVE to the Democrats claiming their nothing they can do. Why? Because the GOP is led and infested with RINO's who agree with what Democrats are doing. So here's another faux ultimatum AFTER the problem has already exploded. What a yawner.

I no longer fall for pull my finger with Republicans. Those gutless cowards have it within their power to shut down Biden's open border BS, but they don't have the stones to use it.

For all you younger mush brains, for the past 60+ years I have watched the GOP shrug their shoulders and CAVE to the Democrats claiming their nothing they can do.
Normal people call this, "Losing elections."

Yes there is something they can do: stop being fucking idiots and appeal to more voters.

Last edited:
In a normal world this wouldn’t even be an issue. But Democrats are out of the closet now demanding open borders.

If Ukraine is this critical to our security, then surely it's worth Biden actually protecting the southern border and deporting illegal aliens, isn't it?

BTW: A new Rasmussen poll finds 81% Americans agree that illegal immigration is a very serious problem.

And Johnson has proposed what to address the border issue other then threatening Ukraine that he will allow Putin to overrun their Country & murder more people unless Biden bows to his deranged bullshit?

This is what happens when Trump's party gives a pile of shit like Johnson too much power. That asshole is just doing Trump's bidding to fuck over Ukraine.

He is getting pushback from the far right nutbags in the House. MAGAmike took on the worst job in Washington and he will be on the next chopping block.
I beg to differ.

White House Press Secretary is unquestionably the worst job in Washington

DICTATOR Joe Biden just circumvented the House and the people's representatives, approved his own $106M arms sale to Israel. Democrats attacks on democracy are increasing, will they ban elections and refuse to give up power?

Normal people call this, "Losing elections."

Yes there is something they can do: stop being fucking idiots and appeal to more voters.
I wouldn't go shooting my mouth off just yet if I were you. Nikki is beating Biden like a baby seal. Good luck with that old stupid guy.

Some polls even show Haley with gaudy, double-digit leads over Biden — including a Wall Street Journal poll released hours before this column published that showed her a stunning 17 points ahead of Biden (Trump led the president by 4).

I wouldn't go shooting my mouth off just yet if I were you. Nikki is beating Biden like a baby seal. Good luck with that old stupid guy.

Some polls even show Haley with gaudy, double-digit leads over Biden — including a Wall Street Journal poll released hours before this column published that showed her a stunning 17 points ahead of Biden (Trump led the president by 4).
Deep State is spinning for her because they fear Trump and DeSantis. She’s Obama light.

Just saw (yes, on FOX) that 5,000 migrants are coming in daily and then being released into the country. The border states are overwhelmed and cannot cope.

So hats off to the Republicans for demanding border control in exchange for more aid to Ukraine and Israel.

Deep State is spinning for her because they fear Trump and DeSantis. She’s Obama light.
I don't care what she is, she's better than Biden and beats Biden like a baby seal, even if they cheat their asses off.

Trump and Desantis are too close to be safe from dem cheating.

So... Republicans won't sign-off on more money for Ukraine or Israel without Biden reversing course on border control?

Excellent... it's about frigging time.

I am a very reluctant registered (D) and a huge supporter of both Israel and Ukraine... but I'm an American first.

And playing this poker-card is the only way to kick this Administration in the backside and force it to do its job on the border.

Then again, I doubt whether Republicans have the collective ball$ to stay-the-course and force the Administration's hand.

So... Republicans won't sign-off on more money for Ukraine or Israel without Biden reversing course on border control?
Excellent... it's about frigging time.
I am a very reluctant registered (D) and a huge supporter of both Israel and Ukraine... but I'm an American first.
And playing this poker-card is the only way to kick this Administration in the backside and force it to do its job on the border.
Then again, I doubt whether Republicans have the collective ball$ to stay-the-course and force the Administration's hand.
Mike Johnson said that border security is the hill he's prepared to die on.

I hope Republicans stick to their guns. No money until the border is sealed.

Mike Johnson said that border security is the hill he's prepared to die on.

I hope Republicans stick to their guns. No money until the border is sealed.
Agreed.

I'm very happy to help both Ukraine and Israel.

But I want US to tend to US first... and the Southern Border and closing-down Illegal Immigration is high on the "US" list.

Forum List

Back