Mike Johnson Gives Biden an Ultimatum: Either Protect the American Border Or No More Money for Ukraine

In a normal world this wouldn’t even be an issue. But Democrats are out of the closet now demanding open borders.

If Ukraine is this critical to our security, then surely it's worth Biden actually protecting the southern border and deporting illegal aliens, isn't it?

BTW: A new Rasmussen poll finds 81% Americans agree that illegal immigration is a very serious problem.

The article doesn't say what the proposed reforms are.

In a normal world this wouldn’t even be an issue. But Democrats are out of the closet now demanding open borders.

If Ukraine is this critical to our security, then surely it's worth Biden actually protecting the southern border and deporting illegal aliens, isn't it?

BTW: A new Rasmussen poll finds 81% Americans agree that illegal immigration is a very serious problem.

Disgraceful, embarrassing behavior.

The GOP manbabies can't win elections, so they force their agenda by undermining the government and the country.

Good! Maybe Johnson didn't need to bother?

But I betcha Biden still has majority support for his war. We should find out?

Sadly (D)'s will support nearly anything a (D) president does and the (R)'s a (R) politician does. Even if it goes against everything they once supported.

Anyway, Biden's fkd now if he can't deal on the border issue.

Do you think that Biden secretly wants to be fkd, so he can get out gracefully?

I don't think Biden thinks. He does what he is told.

The article doesn't say what the proposed reforms are.
Because there isn't any. Just some more posturing from the Johnson guy. Only the rubes take this seriously. As I posted, as late as Dec 2nd, Johnson was all on board with the funding.

Keep in mind that his district in Louisiana has a heavy military presence, so he will do everything to keep his constituents happy or he is out of a job.

But, hey, a little red meat for the rubes? Why not?

MAGA Mike is looking for a way to help his sponsor Vladimir.

Because there isn't any. Just some more posturing from the Johnson guy. Only the rubes take this seriously. As I posted, as late as Dec 2nd, Johnson was all on board with the funding.
Maybe he wasn't really on board?
Keep in mind that his district in Louisiana has a heavy military presence, so he will do everything to keep his constituents happy or he is out of a job.
Then that explains completely the reason why he's invented to conjob to make it look like it's tied to the border issue.

Ya think he can make it work?
And ya think the Dems really, really want to continue the war against Russia, now that it's lost?

I think it's become another Vietnam type thing, only not the people making it unpopular, but the politicians leading the charge this time.

And then let's not forget that the American people aren't really supportive of the Zionist regime's war either.

Shit deal....There should be no money for the Uke money laundering scam under any circumstances.

Give them the Michael Corleone deal...You get nothing and you'll pay my license fees.

Sadly (D)'s will support nearly anything a (D) president does and the (R)'s a (R) politician does. Even if it goes against everything they once supported.

I don't think Biden thinks. He does what he is told.
Now you get it! That's what a president is supposed to do. Why would America's brightest military minds allow some dumbass president such as Biden or Trump to make critical decisions?

Shit deal....There should be no money for the Uke money laundering scam under any circumstances.

Give them the Michael Corleone deal...You get nothing and you'll pay my license fees.
Right on! Now you can oppose the war without having to oppose the war!

All of yous can just oppose Biden on the border issue and you're cleared from being called a surrender monkey!

Maybe he wasn't really on board?

Then that explains completely the reason why he's invented to conjob to make it look like it's tied to the border issue.

Ya think he can make it work?
And ya think the Dems really, really want to continue the war against Russia, now that it's lost?

I think it's become another Vietnam type thing, only not the people making it unpopular, but the politicians leading the charge this time.

And then let's not forget that the American people aren't really supportive of the Zionist regime's war either.
Hallucinations - is it a daily occurrence or only on the days you don't take your meds? Thoughts & Prayers. :itsok:

Now you get it! That's what a president is supposed to do. Why would America's brightest military minds allow some dumbass president such as Biden or Trump to make critical decisions?

Sadly those military minds are not so bright.

I knew there would be somebody who still supports America's war against Russia!
You mean, I am on the good side and not on the side of despots who want to invade their neighbors? Yeah, you got me.

The Democrats love open borders.
The Neo-GOP love closed borders.

1702062467006.png

With goon squads running around the country saying "Schow me your Paepers oldt man!"

Sadly those military minds are not so bright.
America ws threatened with having to cooperate in peaceful relations with China and Russia. From an American POV, they've make the right choice as long as America could come out on top. The beginning of the war against Russia looks so good!

But now it's turned out to be the wrong choice.

That's the way it always had to go for America. Attempt to hold onto unchallenged world supremacy.

There's nothing wrong with Johnson's attempt to cut the losses.

Forum List

Back