Mike Godwin calls democrats Nazis

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1698752304900.png

Mike Godwin, the author of Godwin's law, has just come out and called the entire DNC a Nazi party after the events of October 7th.

"I know, I know, I just broke my own law", said Godwin, "I bet you did NAZI that coming", he jokingly replied. "How else can we describe them now? I either speak out now or die with my fellow Jews. Shit, I better change my party affiliation!"

1698752496421.png

In a fit of rage, democrat Congresswoman Rashida Tliab denounced Godwin as an apartheid open air prison dirty Jew.
"Death to Godwin and his fellow Jews!" cried Tliab.

President Biden was unavailable for comment.

1698752709520.png

View attachment 851043

Mike Godwin, the author of Godwin's law, has just come out and called the entire DNC a Nazi party after the events of October 7th.

"I know, I know, I just broke my own law", said Godwin, "I bet you did NAZI that coming", he jokingly replied. "How else can we describe them now? I either speak out now or die with my fellow Jews. Shit, I better change my party affiliation!"

View attachment 851048

In a fit of rage, democrat Congresswoman Rashida Tliab denounced Godwin as an apartheid open air prison dirty Jew.
"Death to Godwin and his fellow Jews!" cried Tliab.

President Biden was unavailable for comment.

View attachment 851050
This anti-Semitic hack is a member of the US Congress and called for the death of somebody? What is the matter with Michigan, that its voters could elect somebody like this?

This anti-Semitic hack is a member of the US Congress and called for the death of somebody? What is the matter with Michigan, that its voters could elect somebody like this?
1698757899997.png

Some people did and said something, yada, yada, yada.

I opined in the same vein just this morning to a thread....There's really nothing else to compare the leftists to.....Maybe Mao's cultural revolution.
The epitome of evil?

Then again, satan worships the left.

View attachment 851097

Some people did and said something, yada, yada, yada.
Congress critters should be responsible when they speak. It does not get much less responsible than a sitting Congress person calling for the death of somebody, as they are an anti-Semitic hack, unworthy to hold national office in the United States.

Congress critters should be responsible when they speak. It does not get much less responsible than a sitting Congress person calling for the death of somebody, as they are an anti-Semitic hack, unworthy to hold national office in the United States.
A democrat called for the death of their fellow democrat, and they also refuse to denounce the worst mass murder of Jews since the Holocaust.

They will slit the throat of anyone.

Forum List

Back