The New Deplorables

I was never a Democrat contributor, but other than that, I am right with you on this one. True, there will be other things we disagree on, but it will not be support for Israel in light of the horrible terrorist attack of HAMAS.
The Democratic Party will jettison Israel at some point. Not many years from now. Progs keep telling us about the younger generations waiting for the old to die off. We see who the anti-Israel groups are in percentages.

A rather quaint if not idealistic author's take 1srelluc, and while i'll not disagree ......i'd say they express superficial Americana ....all fine and well until the surface is scratched.....~S~

The Democratic Party will jettison Israel at some point. Not many years from now. Progs keep telling us about the younger generations waiting for the old to die off. We see who the anti-Israel groups are in percentages.
I plan to linger. ;)

I plan to linger. ;)
aw c/mon W6, linger.......and be a PITA .....

1701017394931.png

~S~

Like 9-11 woke so many up to reality, so did 10/7. Expect changes in the US. Expect a tidal wave of changes in Europe.

“Since October 7, I have experienced a significant shift in my political beliefs towards the right. I am not alone. This is happening to most Jewish friends who are horrified by the call from the left that goes “from the river to the sea” asking for the end of the state of Israel.

In the past, I was a donor to the Democratic Party and served on the board of the Clinton Foundation. October 7th marked a turning point, profoundly altering my political worldview and leaving the party.

The impact was twofold: on one hand, the realization of the horrific massacre of Hamas and the kidnappings and burning of babies, and systematic rapes, all wildly celebrated in Gaza. Seeing so vividly that what Hamas wants is to kill all Jews was horrifying enough but to then see such support for Hamas from the American left all chanting, "from the River to the Sea" was the end of my relationship with, the so called, "progressives".

Previously, I held an idealistic view of the left. Now, that view has drastically changed, adapting to a darker reality. I see the alliance between certain progressive factions, such as those represented by Representatives Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar, as a threat to Israel, to Jews and to democracy in the United States. The so-called "woke" culture, by sympathizing with Hamas, has become the enemy in my eyes. Conservative culture, in supporting the democracy of Israel, has become a new ally.

I find it deeply troubling when figures like Tlaib and Omar express intentions to recognize Palestine without fully addressing the atrocities committed by Hamas. This, to me, seems like a reward to terror, a slap in the face to democratic ideals, to the Jewish people, and to all Americans who stand against rewarding terrorism.

Jews were 10 million in Europe in 1939, now only 1 million remain. But just as Germany went from being Nazi to being a great defender of democracy, the right wing in the United States has transformed from having a history of denying rights to now being a leading force in the fight for individual freedom and the defense of the individual. The left instead, which once fought for democracy, now supports causes that attack individual freedom, Judaism and Israel.

The world has changed. October 7 was a wake-up call for me.”

Do you actually think the Democratic party,as well as all liberals support Hamas, and want to wipe out Israel? Really?

I agree, but is it a good idea?

Honestly no because any good idea has to be based in some sort of reality. The scenario you set forth doesn't so... You could just as easily say that if everyone in the area were all of the same faith and all believed the same thing there would be peace. While that's true, since that's not going to happen what's the point of discussing it?

At least the unsavoury Weatherpan is honest about his raging Racist nature .
Always ready to swallow Fake News about massacres and burning babies and pitching for a totally biased one sided argument .

You are seeing the vile and filthy side of many people as Hysteria takes over .

Forum List

Back