Michigan recount over; Pennsylvania sets hearing

so Donald Trump SUED, to stop the recount? Wow!

WHAT in the world was he so AFRAID of...???

The courts ruled Stein is a loser who should STFU, the courts not Trump. Do you have any credible counter argument to the courts rulings? I think we all know the answer.

Just fed up with the circus, like many others. He gained votes during the three days of recounting. And numerous cities knew their results were skewed but were exempt from the recount. Sorry, but if they were going to leave out the places where Hillary got more votes than there were registered voters, just how was a recount of the state going to be accurate?

It was just putting an unnecessary burden on tax payers.

Why didn't Stein want a recount in other places? I bet Hillary and the Dems would have sued to stop an investigation of illegals voting in California and other states.

Stein did this for attention and money. She ginned up more hate for Trump by pandering to the sore losers. She even criticized Hillary for getting involved. And some reports are saying she took in around $10 million for the recount. She will keep the bulk of it since only a few million has been spent on recounts. I think that's why the bitch did it.

That's how our legal system works.

If you have "standing" then you can sue.

Don't worry -- you did not have standing -- and neither did I.

Neither did Jill Stein.

i'm not whining, but TRUMP IS and I'd like to know WHY?

What is he so afraid of....? Why did he sue to stop it?

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER for him to let it go on and SHOW everyone he was without any doubt, the WINNER.

I agree. I'm not sure that the judge that stopped it was a conservative though.

It may be that the corruption in the system was revealed to be endemic to both parties, that may be why it was stopped.
What a conspiracist spam bot you are you are.

Neither did Jill Stein.
I thoroughly understand that if you have standing you CAN sue, my question was WHY would he sue to stop a recount in a State that was riddled with voting machine counting problems?

I read that after a number of precinct, Trump gained votes and there were no signs of funny business, completing the entire state would be silly and it might have even backfired.

Ultimately, this process was far too politicised and driven by forces who are delusional and unwilling to accept the outcome. The time to spend money to be sure everything was on the up and up, was before election night, not after. If there were really close finishes, a recount should have been requested by the DEMOCRATS. Not the Greens who had 1% of the vote.

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER for him to let it go on and SHOW everyone he was without any doubt, the WINNER.

I agree. I'm not sure that the judge that stopped it was a conservative though.

It may be that the corruption in the system was revealed to be endemic to both parties, that may be why it was stopped.
What a conspiracist spam bot you are you are.

:badgrin:

conspiracytheorist-660x413.jpg

To be honest, if I had won office and had the means, I would also sue to prevent this. I would take it as a personal insult and frivolous tactic to try and deny the will of the people and generate further division.

Perhaps on behalf of us Michigan taxpayers who'd be left holding the $3-5 million bag after Jill's circle jerk?

Anyone know if the election was hacked or manipulated in any way??

Isn't that what that meathead Stein wanted proved or disproved?

Of course her Green party is now seven million dollars richer minus the cost of the recounts.

Sure hope the residents of those States don't get stuck with the cost.

If they do they should sue Stein and her Green party.

Of course her Green party is now seven million dollars richer minus the cost of the recounts.

In Michigan Stein (her donors) had to come up with X dollars (forget the amount) per precinct, which totaled $790,000.00. The cost for the recount over that amount was on us taxpayers, and estimates ranged between 3 and 7 million bucks!

In Michigan Stein (her donors) had to come up with X dollars (forget the amount) per precinct, which totaled $790,000.00. The cost for the recount over that amount was on us taxpayers, and estimates ranged between 3 and 7 million bucks!

You're state should sue the pants of that pack of idiots. Why should your state have to pony up for what those meatheads wanted to do?

Your AG should be suing the fucking pants of those meatheads and PA should tell them all to kiss that states ass.

Perhaps on behalf of us Michigan taxpayers who'd be left holding the $3-5 million bag after Jill's circle jerk?
didn't your Secretary of State say it would cost only $978,000 or something like that? Where are you getting your figures from?

Neither did Jill Stein.
I thoroughly understand that if you have standing you CAN sue, my question was WHY would he sue to stop a recount in a State that was riddled with voting machine counting problems?
there was no counting problems genius...none

didn't your Secretary of State say it would cost only $978,000 or something like that? Where are you getting your figures from?

No the estimated cost was 4 to 6 million

No the estimated cost was 4 to 6 million

I thought Stein and the Green party were picking up the tab for this recount bullshit??

Forum List

Back