Ignore gore...

First, make him buy us all LED lamps to make up for the loss of filament light bulbs...
they should make a doll based on Al Gore, and the gimmic is that when u pee on him, he talks about "SUVs' and "Private Jets" in his extremely wussy voice
His carbon footprint is bigger than a Detroit ghetto..

First, make him buy us all LED lamps to make up for the loss of filament light bulbs...
they should make a doll based on Al Gore, and the gimmic is that when u pee on him, he talks about "SUVs' and "Private Jets" in his extremely wussy voice
i wonder how many pounds of carbon are in his ass at any given moment

Enough to where he could light a ghetto in Detroit..

i wonder what would happen if Gore is standing next to a very potent cow and the cow lit a ciggarrette

i wonder what would happen if Gore is standing next to a very potent cow and the cow lit a ciggarrette
Before or after sex?

Before or after sex?
after

This meeting kind of worries me.

Trump is a successful businessman. I hope Gore didn't pollute him by showing how profitable global warming is. After all, Gore is the wealthiest global warming person in the US. That's why they're all in on it.

Forum List

Back