The recount in Michigan is halted because it is illegal......JUST AS I SAID IT WAS

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Federal judge's ruling halts Michigan presidential election recount
I told you all before this nonsense began that it was illegal, and now the courts are agreeing with me.

Well la da di da da.

After two days of ballot counting, conflicting court decisions and legal wranglings between frustrated lawyers, a federal judge on Wednesday halted the hand recount of 4.8 million ballots cast for president in Michigan, concluding there's no real evidence of foul play and there's no valid reason to continue the recount.

Poor Hilly, the news is that the 4H club also rejected her bid to be the President of cow judges at the county fair as well.

• Banned
I told you all before this nonsense began that it was illegal, and now the courts are agreeing with me.

Well la da di da da.

After two days of ballot counting, conflicting court decisions and legal wranglings between frustrated lawyers, a federal judge on Wednesday halted the hand recount of 4.8 million ballots cast for president in Michigan, concluding there's no real evidence of foul play and there's no valid reason to continue the recount.

Poor Hilly, the news is that the 4H club also rejected her bid to be the President of cow judges at the county fair as well.
Come on girlies, don't be shy

• Banned

Well la da di da da.

La LA LA the courts ARE NOT going to let Hillary Cliton undermine the will of the people

• Banned

Well la da di da da.

La LA LA the courts ARE NOT going to let Hillary Cliton undermine the will of the people
La La La no comments n the halted ILLEGAL recount?

Hillary/Stein will take it to the Michigan Supreme Court. They've vowed that.

Won't matter. Michigan has a very conservative Supreme Court.

Guess they just like being LOSERS.

• Banned
Hillary/Stein will take it to the Michigan Supreme Court. They've vowed that.

Won't matter. Michigan has a very conservative Supreme Court.

Guess they just like being LOSERS.
These morons actually believe that the Russians did it, but have NO evidence to give to the court

Well la da di da da.

Seems to me the majority of the people did not vote for Trump. How can it be the will of the people? Odd comment.

Well la da di da da.

Seems to me the majority of the people did not vote for Trump. How can it be the will of the people? Odd comment.
5 million Mexicans were not allowed to vote but did. Obama will find ways to stop this recount because without these votes the Democrappical party is DEAD

Any more moronic comments?

lets say we have 15 Million Illegals here, does anyone actually believe none of them voted? isnt Callyfornia pretty much the land of illegals?

Well la da di da da.

They are still illegal right?

It will be appealed and Trump’s inauguration will happen in March

Folks, this is where the judges appointed by Trump come in handy.

I believe we have witnessed the first US presidential election that has been decided by fraud.
Bullshit. What you want is for the judges to legislate from the bench

Dude, your party just committed the biggest mass voter fraud in the history of the planet. Even Russia's election is not as fradulent.

I don't care how it's dealt with, judges are preferable to the 2A. Let's hope they call for redo of the election, this time without ANY of the mail in bullshit and with maximum security.

Folks, this is where the judges appointed by Trump come in handy.

I believe we have witnessed the first US presidential election that has been decided by fraud.
Bullshit. What you want is for the judges to legislate from the bench

Dude, your party just committed the biggest mass voter fraud in the history of the planet. Even Russia's election is not as fradulent.

I don't care how it's dealt with, judges are preferable to the 2A. Let's hope they call for redo of the election, this time without ANY of the mail in bullshit and with maximum security.
Mail in votes should count you idiot

New Topics

Forum List

Back