The recount in Michigan is halted because it is illegal......JUST AS I SAID IT WAS

Folks, this is where the judges appointed by Trump come in handy.

I believe we have witnessed the first US presidential election that has been decided by fraud.
Bullshit. What you want is for the judges to legislate from the bench

Dude, your party just committed the biggest mass voter fraud in the history of the planet. Even Russia's election is not as fradulent.

I don't care how it's dealt with, judges are preferable to the 2A. Let's hope they call for redo of the election, this time without ANY of the mail in bullshit and with maximum security.
Fake news. I’m calling your claim out. You’re a liar.

We had a corona virus. did you want everyone to show up to vote like idiots went to trump rallies? All th3votes cast are legit and should be counted. You wanted to not count peoples votes? How unamerican of you

I believe we have witnessed the first US presidential election that has been decided by fraud.

Dude, your party just committed the biggest mass voter fraud in the history of the planet. Even Russia's election is not as fradulent.

I don't care how it's dealt with, judges are preferable to the 2A. Let's hope they call for redo of the election, this time without ANY of the mail in bullshit and with maximum security.
Just remember this liar. In 2016 recounts were bad. Now that trumps losing, re ounts are ok. You’re a fucking idiot.

b99hqjT.jpeg

There's no 'recount" to stop.

Trump wants to stop the COUNT...while he's behind.

Go for it dummy

Fake news. I’m calling your claim out. You’re a liar.

We had a corona virus. did you want everyone to show up to vote like idiots went to trump rallies? All th3votes cast are legit and should be counted. You wanted to not count peoples votes? How unamerican of you

Yes, I want to have a legitimate election you moron, FROM THE START.

You don't, despite the EXPERTS saying it is absolutely fine. You can go to grocery store, you can go to the polling place.

But of course, democrats know full well that they could not have committed fraud then, a false justification for the mess. Exactly what many people predicted.

Mail in votes should count you idiot
Not Fraudulent Ones, Satan!

Forum List

Back