Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Michigan recount over; Pennsylvania sets hearing

e151e5.gif
AA42JYZ.img

Associated Press
Get the app
ROGER SCHNEIDER and ED WHITE13 mins ago

AAlhxRI.img

DETROIT (AP) — Michigan's presidential recount was halted Wednesday after three days, assuring Republican Donald Trump's victory in the state, when a federal judge said he'll abide by a court ruling that found the Green Party candidate Jill Stein couldn't seek another look at the vote.

Michigan recount over; Pennsylvania sets hearing

so Donald Trump SUED, to stop the recount? Wow!

WHAT in the world was he so AFRAID of...???

i'm not whining, but TRUMP IS and I'd like to know WHY?

What is he so afraid of....? Why did he sue to stop it?

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER for him to let it go on and SHOW everyone he was without any doubt, the WINNER.

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER for him to let it go on and SHOW everyone he was without any doubt, the WINNER.

If it makes you feel better, THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND TRUMP IS THE WINNER.

Stein had no chance of winning.. therefore she had no standing to call for a recount.. the Court was correct in stopping the BS..

You'll never know why..........and you also didn't see his taxes ...........:lmao:.

Actually, it's really too bad he did stop the recount.

I was listening to the local public radio accounts of the recount going on, and most of the shenanigan's that have been uncovered have been revealed in precincts around Flint and Detroit. More votes have been registered than actually cast. They have been unable to figure out the discrepancy.

If the Judge that stopped the recount was a liberal, I would understand why he stopped it if he had heard that information, it could have been potentially embarrassing. . . . :eusa_whistle:

The money for the recount should have been used to buy new voting machines instead. This system has it's priorities ass backward.

Half of Detroit votes may be ineligible for recount
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/
Michigan’s largest county voted overwhelmingly for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, but officials couldn’t reconcile vote totals for 610 of 1,680 precincts during a countywide canvass of vote results late last month.

Most of those are in heavily Democratic Detroit, where the number of ballots in precinct poll books did not match those of voting machine printout reports in 59 percent of precincts, 392 of 662.

According to state law, precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted. If that happens, original election results stand.

I agree. I'm not sure that the judge that stopped it was a conservative though.

It may be that the corruption in the system was revealed to be endemic to both parties, that may be why it was stopped.

He's gaining votes in WI, so I'd say nothing. The likelihood of PA going forward is getting smaller by the second. So when WI finishes by the weekend, he'll have more votes than he started with. Also it was the State party that filed the suit to stop it not Trump.

New Topics

Forum List

Back