Michelle Obama on Jon Stewart

do you think Mitt ever smoked pot?

Did Mitt write a book extolling the benefits of drug addiction? Has his wife gone on television to tell the world what a benefit drugs were to her husband?

Face it, obama is a drug addict. He was a drug addict in high school. He was a drug addict in college. No matter what moochelle says now, obama has never said he quit. If you look at him, his appearance and behavior, he's using right now.

I think that Mitt smoked about as much pot as I have. And, I have never smoked pot.

• Banned

Did Mitt write a book extolling the benefits of drug addiction? Has his wife gone on television to tell the world what a benefit drugs were to her husband?

Face it, obama is a drug addict. He was a drug addict in high school. He was a drug addict in college. No matter what moochelle says now, obama has never said he quit. If you look at him, his appearance and behavior, he's using right now.

He didn't, and she didn't, so your entire post is based on lies.

Par for the course.

Michelle and Barack's special song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rglxw5cbZWY]The Supremes - Stoned Love (Original Version) 1970 - YouTube[/ame]

I think that Mitt smoked about as much pot as I have. And, I have never smoked pot.

It shows. That stick up your ass is pretty much a dead giveaway.

Give up the pot and try bath salts, it's a greater high. Cheaper too.

Only normal fun people are druggies. No one who isn't an addict is qualified to be president or understand the concerns of addicts. Which is why addicts are generally looking for someone who isn't an addict to support them.

When did you fall in love with Mitty?

Only normal fun people are druggies. No one who isn't an addict is qualified to be president or understand the concerns of addicts. Which is why addicts are generally looking for someone who isn't an addict to support them.

You'd know, I guess.

:eusa_shifty:

When it was clear he wasn't obama.

When it was clear he wasn't obama.

Oh, good. And when did you realize that about your Messiah.

Right wing nuts only love the monied classes, thus their love of Mitty. Listen to their cheer song.

I wanna be rich
and live in a gated place
where average Americans can't come
cause I'm special
close down that business
take all the money
ain't it funny
we send all our money
off shore.

I am betting, seriously betting, that there is not one conservative with the intestinal fortitude to watch the video.

For some reason, this is cracking me up something fierce.

And how do you come to this outlandish conclusion based on your years of admittedly no experience with pot? Do you believe anti-drug PSAs that tell you people who smoke a joint eat babies and murder people? Despite the fact those ideas have no basis in our reality where millions of people smoke up every day without killing someone?

I always love when the clueless talk about the effects of drugs like they know them. If you want to be ignorant about drugs then that is fine, but realize you have no place in describing the effects as you have never known them. At least our last two presidents could make an informed decision regarding pot. Bill might have if he could have figured out that you have to inhale to get the effects. If I want to know about the dangers of drugs I go to some junkie, and not some prissy little high school snot from DARE. You even think you can become physically addicted to pot.

Oh, and just like with alcohol there are tons of successful people who smoke up all the time. please, if you are going to go off on some religious bullshit idea that if you take a drug you are going to hell then do that, but do not push your lies as if they are the truth when you don't even know.

Anyone else SICK of seeing these two people (the Obama's) already?

When was the last time you left the house?

Forum List

Back