Michelle Obama on Jon Stewart

I think that Mitt smoked about as much pot as I have. And, I have never smoked pot.

It shows. That stick up your ass is pretty much a dead giveaway.

Give up the pot and try bath salts, it's a greater high. Cheaper too.

Only normal fun people are druggies. No one who isn't an addict is qualified to be president or understand the concerns of addicts. Which is why addicts are generally looking for someone who isn't an addict to support them.

How do you know?

do you think Mitt ever smoked pot?

Did Mitt write a book extolling the benefits of drug addiction? Has his wife gone on television to tell the world what a benefit drugs were to her husband?

Face it, obama is a drug addict. He was a drug addict in high school. He was a drug addict in college. No matter what moochelle says now, obama has never said he quit. If you look at him, his appearance and behavior, he's using right now.

Pot is no more harmful (and probably much less harmful) than alcohol. Do you go around criticizing everyone who drinks as well?

I think there are people who take recreational drugs in a manner that negatively impacts their lives, and there are people who take recreational drugs in a manner that has a neutral/positive impact on their lives. Take Steve Jobs for instance; he did some big-time drugs, but he also was able to create/run some of the most successful and influential companies in the past 3 decades.

Obama - like Jobs - was also a guy who was able to take some drugs and still be able to succeed in life just fine. So why hound him for it? The guy obviously has his stuff together...

Carl Sagan - one of the brightest geniuses of the 20th century - was a habitual pot smoker and advocate for legalization.

Does not matter it is just another brain burning drug and will cause more highway deaths of innocent people just to sate Americas never ending support of drug cartels the same people say are bad for society.

Getting high on drugs is no different than getting drunk on alcohol thinking it will make the world go away. :eusa_hand:

Carl Sagan - one of the brightest geniuses of the 20th century - was a habitual pot smoker and advocate for legalization.

Does not matter it is just another brain burning drug and will cause more highway deaths of innocent people just to sate Americas never ending support of drug cartels the same people say are bad for society.

Getting high on drugs is no different than getting drunk on alcohol thinking it will make the world go away. :eusa_hand:

Sorry - you have no idea who Carl Sagan is, do you.

Forum List

Back