Michelle Obama on Jon Stewart

Being a past user Obama is most certainly an addict and most likely using. He displays every characteristic especially the cowardice of not being able to take responsibility for ANYTHING. I'm just concerned he's such a narcissist I wonder how bad or if he's a sociopath? :wtf:

Anyone else SICK of seeing these two people (the Obama's) already?

I have never seen a politician so in love with them self
like Obama.I really doubt that two days go by without him
standing in front of his adoring fans.

Any other President before him stayed out of the spotlight
and stayed in Washington and spent time in the Oval office.
This guy is NEVER there.

Everyday he needs to be out standing in front of his fan base
or on the View or some other talk show getting his ass kissed.

Un fucking believable. :mad:

Look, I'm 56. I smoked pot back in the 70s. I remember back then and the only people then who didn't smoke pot were pathetic and hopeless losers whom nobody would talk to, or associate with. i don't want one of those people running anything.

Look, I'm 56. I smoked pot back in the 70s. I remember back then and the only people then who didn't smoke pot were pathetic and hopeless losers whom nobody would talk to, or associate with. i don't want one of those people running anything.

You drug addicted fools never make any sense because your brain is fried.

You need to immigrate to Columbia where the CIA grows the best drugs money can buy. :confused:

These two act like friggen celebrities, instead of President and First Lady

not a ounce of class in either one

These two act like friggen celebrities, instead of President and First Lady

not a ounce of class in either one
Exactly and the record setting vacation spending during second or third worst economy ever is unconscionable. Its exactly how Marxists rule and act for last 110 years. Obama is like a cold war Russian leader in my opinion. Manchelle would say "let them eat cake" she's practicing in the mirror hoping to get the chance :lol:

You drug addicted fools never make any sense because your brain is fried.

You need to immigrate to Columbia where the CIA grows the best drugs money can buy. :confused:

I haven't smoke pot or done any kind of illegal drug since 1982.

You lose.

It shows. That stick up your ass is pretty much a dead giveaway.

Give up the pot and try bath salts, it's a greater high. Cheaper too.

Only normal fun people are druggies. No one who isn't an addict is qualified to be president or understand the concerns of addicts. Which is why addicts are generally looking for someone who isn't an addict to support them.

And how do you come to this outlandish conclusion based on your years of admittedly no experience with pot? Do you believe anti-drug PSAs that tell you people who smoke a joint eat babies and murder people? Despite the fact those ideas have no basis in our reality where millions of people smoke up every day without killing someone?

I always love when the clueless talk about the effects of drugs like they know them. If you want to be ignorant about drugs then that is fine, but realize you have no place in describing the effects as you have never known them. At least our last two presidents could make an informed decision regarding pot. Bill might have if he could have figured out that you have to inhale to get the effects. If I want to know about the dangers of drugs I go to some junkie, and not some prissy little high school snot from DARE. You even think you can become physically addicted to pot.

Oh, and just like with alcohol there are tons of successful people who smoke up all the time. please, if you are going to go off on some religious bullshit idea that if you take a drug you are going to hell then do that, but do not push your lies as if they are the truth when you don't even know.

Give up the pot and move to bath salts, cheaper, greater high and fully legal. Bath salts aren't for the bath, nor are they salt, but a lot of people find them fun.

Not our last two presidents, but two democrat presidents are drug users. That would be the rapist president and the president who thinks himself God. Both, either, are examples of the effects of drugs.

I don't care what kind of drugs people use, as long as they end up dead and if they take a few by-standers with them, that's just the price we have to pay.

Give up the pot and try bath salts, it's a greater high. Cheaper too.

Only normal fun people are druggies. No one who isn't an addict is qualified to be president or understand the concerns of addicts. Which is why addicts are generally looking for someone who isn't an addict to support them.

And how do you come to this outlandish conclusion based on your years of admittedly no experience with pot? Do you believe anti-drug PSAs that tell you people who smoke a joint eat babies and murder people? Despite the fact those ideas have no basis in our reality where millions of people smoke up every day without killing someone?

I always love when the clueless talk about the effects of drugs like they know them. If you want to be ignorant about drugs then that is fine, but realize you have no place in describing the effects as you have never known them. At least our last two presidents could make an informed decision regarding pot. Bill might have if he could have figured out that you have to inhale to get the effects. If I want to know about the dangers of drugs I go to some junkie, and not some prissy little high school snot from DARE. You even think you can become physically addicted to pot.

Oh, and just like with alcohol there are tons of successful people who smoke up all the time. please, if you are going to go off on some religious bullshit idea that if you take a drug you are going to hell then do that, but do not push your lies as if they are the truth when you don't even know.

Give up the pot and move to bath salts, cheaper, greater high and fully legal. Bath salts aren't for the bath, nor are they salt, but a lot of people find them fun.

Not our last two presidents, but two democrat presidents are drug users. That would be the rapist president and the president who thinks himself God. Both, either, are examples of the effects of drugs.

I don't care what kind of drugs people use, as long as they end up dead and if they take a few by-standers with them, that's just the price we have to pay.

Bush is a convicted drug user and his father probably was to and you brain burnt fools think the world lives on cloud 9.

Get off the dope and get into life.

Your bigotry against democrats that always fix the GOP big governments show you have burnt out your ability to be an independent thinker.

I thought from the title that this thread was about a nightmare John Stewart had.

Forum List

Back