Michelle Obama Is Running for President in 2024

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Gilbert lays it out in a very convincing fashion. This would be absolutely terrible for the country, but the consolation prize of watching Hillary's head explode would be fun.

For those who have monitored the Obamas closely, as I have, the plot to elect Michelle president has been obvious since at least 2016. Michelle has been following a formula scarily like the one that got Barack Obama elected president. Like her husband, Michelle served as the keynote speaker at a Democrat Convention. Barack's 2004 breakout speech introducing John Kerry made him a viable candidate four years later. Michelle's 2020 speech on behalf of Joe Biden established her as the favorite next nominee.

Next, Barack Obama based his candidacy on his personal story, as captured in his 1995 autobiography, Dreams from My Father. Michelle is basing her candidacy on her wildly popular 2018 memoir, Becoming. Conservatives failed to notice that Michelle was selling out arenas around the country, ostensibly to promote the book, but in reality to solidify her political ambitions. There was scarcely a talk show she did not appear on, and, if that were not promotion enough, Netflix turned Michelle's life story into a movie.

Scary.

Last edited:
666dc87402c70350c8e96cbcd3433d22--tranny-oval-office.jpg

3cef5a.jpg

Gilbert lays it out in a very convincing fashion. This would be absolutely terrible for the country, but the consolation prize of watching Hillary's head explode would be fun.

Scary.

Well by the Democrat's standards, she does fulfill two of the prerequisites: She's female (I think), and she's Black.

Now if she'd just get to work on that lesbian thing, I think she'd get the nomination fer sure.

Scary.
I doubt it. Very much.
But if she did, she'd be elected in a landslide...no..wait..a tsunami. :)

Scary.
You can be a transsexual and run for President?

If the stupid hate filled bitch miraculously won it would not be the first woman President. It would be a dude wearing a dress.

You can be a transsexual and run for President?

If the stupid hate filled bitch miraculously won it would not be the first woman President. It would be a dude wearing a dress.
Prove she has a penis then and a photoshopped pic won't do. You can also get her physician to admit she is a dude then I will believe you, until then it's just more shit-throwing antics.

Scary.
I'll have to give Michelle some credit where credit is due. She is far, far too intelligent to be stupid enough to run for president. Only major idiots do that who don't mind walking around with a sign on their back saying, "Kick Me".

Scary.
Don't tease me. She's a nice lady who doesn't want the job. But it's a nice thought. Although if anything got her to run, it might be Dobbs.

Is it a coincidence that the people who think the election is stolen are the same people who also think that Michelle Obama is a man?

What a bunch of gullible retards.

Scary.

I don't think so, she didn't the scrutiny the first time around. She hated living in the WH.

Forum List

Back