REPORT: Michelle Obama Expected To Challenge Joe Biden For President

The economy is doing fine right now....less inflation than most other nations at the time. And working Americans are............working. Lowest unemployment in quite a while.
Lol, that's funny. Biden isn't even close to Trump before the pandemic.

No you don't, Biden's inflation is hurting everyone.
Your purchasing power is up since 2019. Flat at the worst. Wages have kept up with inflation. When people show you it hasn’t they are showing you the artificial “high” during the middle of the pandemic.

This is wages adjusted for inflation.
DC12DD46-9145-45FB-A04D-02BA58C8FBEC.jpeg

Your purchasing power is up since 2019. Flat at the worst. Wages have kept up with inflation. When people show you it hasn’t they are showing you the artificial “high” during the middle of the pandemic.

View attachment 782672
So, flat? That’s the best argument you have? I call bs….Groceries up, gas up, interest on loans up, housing sales down, expendable purchasing down, travel down…Sure doesn’t feel like we’re chugging along…This reminds me of when Obama was saying we were booming, yet strip malls were shuttered, and downtowns were ghost towns….All lies.

So, flat? That’s the best argument you have? I call bs….Groceries up, gas up, interest on loans up, housing sales down, expendable purchasing down, travel down…Sure doesn’t feel like we’re chugging along…This reminds me of when Obama was saying we were booming, yet strip malls were shuttered, and downtowns were ghost towns….All lies.
"strip malls were shuttered".....you don't know about how internet shopping is killing brick and mortar stores everywhere? :heehee:

View attachment 782672
Bullshit, nobody I know says the same. Everything has gone up and the interest rate just went up again last week.

Facts are fact. I’m sorry you listen to stories instead. Your perception is simply affected by whoever is in the White House. That’s crazy and weak minded.

Facts are fact. I’m sorry you listen to stories instead. Your perception is simply affected by whoever is in the White House. That’s crazy and weak minded.
You’re supporting a cult that is literally selling this country to our enemies, and you believe this corrupted nonsense from the fed…youre an idiot….

Forum List

Back