REPORT: Michelle Obama Expected To Challenge Joe Biden For President

Biden has 50 years of screwing up. His presidency is proof.
Things are going very well under Biden which is why you bitches only have Hunter's laptop, M&Ms, BudLight, and stupid shit to talk about. Meanwhile Biden completed 2 years of the most substantial legislative agenda in decades.

Why lie when it is so easy to show you are a liar?

2017 8 banks failed.

2019 4 banks failed

2020 2 banks failed.

1683322743287.png

Things are going very well under Biden which is why you bitches only have Hunter's laptop, M&Ms, BudLight, and stupid shit to talk about. Meanwhile Biden completed 2 years of the most substantial legislative agenda in decades.
I guess people like yourself on the government dole are doing great. But people that work for a living, Biden's economy sucks!

Big Moo is notoriously thin skinned. She will not be able to handle the barrage of abuse coming her way.

Could she be any worse than everyone we gave the job to this century?
Absolutely she could be...But I do find it interesting that you are making excuses for voting for her, knowing that any republican with the lack of experience she has would have you posting against them....Mr. indy....

Absolutely she could be...But I do find it interesting that you are making excuses for voting for her, knowing that any republican with the lack of experience she has would have you posting against them....Mr. indy....

What the fuck are you talking about, I would not vote for her. Are you drunk tonight?

Could she be any worse than everyone we gave the job to this century?
You falling for the OP, eh? :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:
I proposed this very thing several months ago, and no I am not falling for it....She is not running...

What the fuck are you talking about, I would not vote for her. Are you drunk tonight?
Nah, you'll just defend her if she does run....hypocrite.
Well, she's not running but:

1. Over 35-check
2. Natural born citizen-check
3. U.S. residence for last 14 years-check
What does she know of foreign policy?
What's her experience governing anything?
Has she ever run a business?
Got any idea about budgeting beyond the family budget?

GTFOH.....

Forum List

Back