Michelle Obama is NOT running for President...

The Clintons seem to be in the public a lot lately. Hillary may be setting up to step in if Biden should drop out.
I wouldn't be surprised if she or even RFKjr isn't pushed on the Convention floor as an alternative. The DNC as well as the RNC will be exciting this year. I believe a revolt inside the Parties and maybe a permanent split forming a third party could happen.

HRC is NOT going to "Step In" as you put it. I know it would be a MAGA wet dream but no. If anyone were to "Step In" I would odds on be either Senator Warren or Senator Klobuchar. HRC had her shot.

O was a savage. The stench is still there from his 8 years.

No, but I expect such a racist reply. Mr. Obama passed health care reform. He saved an ecomony from the ReNaziKlan tailspin. Remember all those jobs lost because the Shrub's economic policies. Remember all the big financial companies that folded? Obama inherited an economy is shambes because the Shrub's economy. By the time time that Republican piece of shit was gone, over 750,000 jobs a month were being lost. He lied us in two wars. Obama saved the ecomony. The Shrub was failure. The only president to lose more jobs was none other than P01135809, Mr. Biden created over 7,000,000 in just one year. Right unemployment is at 3.4%. Inflation is coming down. P01135809 added to the National Debt. His tax cuts benefited the richest one percent.

HRC is NOT going to "Step In" as you put it. I know it would be a MAGA wet dream but no. If anyone were to "Step In" I would odds on be either Senator Warren or Senator Klobuchar. HRC had her shot.
Klobuchar would be a good choice I just don't see a lot of party support for her.

He would have already announced. I think they are prepping us if she runs in 2028, though. Mike just wont go away

This was unlikely to begin with...but for the umpteenth time, this rumor has been quashed from the source.

Okay that was her office. If she is that serious about not running why not come out in person and make a Sherman statement? I agree its unlikely she will run but to put to rest for good make the Sherman statement in person.

Okay that was her office. If she is that serious about not runniisg why not come out in person and make a Sherman statement? I agree its unlikely she will run but to put to rest for good make the Sherman statement in person.

She will never run. All there is nothing but MAGA wet dream. Nothing based in reality.

No, but I expect such a racist reply. Mr. Obama passed health care reform. He saved an ecomony from the ReNaziKlan tailspin. Remember all those jobs lost because the Shrub's economic policies. Remember all the big financial companies that folded? Obama inherited an economy is shambes because the Shrub's economy. By the time time that Republican piece of shit was gone, over 750,000 jobs a month were being lost. He lied us in two wars. Obama saved the ecomony. The Shrub was failure. The only president to lose more jobs was none other than P01135809, Mr. Biden created over 7,000,000 in just one year. Right unemployment is at 3.4%. Inflation is coming down. P01135809 added to the National Debt. His tax cuts benefited the richest one percent.

The current invalid didn't create anything.

Forum List

Back