REPORT: Michelle Obama Expected To Challenge Joe Biden For President

The question is will she run as Michele or Michael? Nevertheless, Lord help us all.

IMG-0479.gif

You are spreading hyperbole. To make it believable, you need to insist that when Joe drops or is kicked to the curb by the Left, Moo-Moo will challenge Kamala, as she will be the standard bearer.

I really shouldn't, but I surrender. Any way this goes, we are screwed.

You have people screaming if it isn't Trump, I am staying home; and others saying if it isn't DeSantis, they will stay home too.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch; you have virtually every Leftist saying they will vote for their nominee, from Diaper Joe, to Kamala, to Moo-Moo, Bernie, Pocahantas, Buttplug, on down their line.

IC no path forward for us. Because we are not smart enough to take the lesser of 2 evils, we are going to end up with the worst as some of us stay home to show em who is boss, and end up with another Leftist who may be further Left than Joe, and his handlers. That is what I call brilliant; at least that what is what mothers used to call their sons-(

I have always thought she may run. The only thing that might stop her is the threat of the truth coming to light--what Joan Rivers spilled.

Ooops

(I never believed a breath of it until Rivers said "we all know it".)

Sorry. I am moving this thread to the badlands.
EDIT: Apparently I am not a mod and only have power to change my avatar.
Good. They already move too many threads to other less read forums like Conspiracy Theories.

Good. They already move too many threads to other less read forums like Conspiracy Theories.
Shit.. I think 90% of the threads should be in those wastelands. It the rare exception when we get a truly thoughtful right wing thead.

I believe it’s 35years old, and a natural born citizen. But, I also believe you and I would want someone with more than that right?

You are correct.

Sadly the two people we will likely be stuck choosing from in 2024 have both proven they are not qualified for the job when we get past the basics

You are correct.

Sadly the two people we will likely be stuck choosing from in 2024 have both proven they are not qualified for the job when we get past the basics
Well, it certainly won't be someone with the only thing on her resume is being 1st lady, who has displayed racist tendencies who wasn't proud of her country...

Well, it certainly won't be someone with the only thing on her resume is being 1st lady, who has displayed racist tendencies who wasn't proud of her country...

Could she be any worse than everyone we gave the job to this century?

What are the required qualifications to become president?
Republicans: TV reality show personality, rape accusers, history of bankruptcies and lawsuits, history of discrimination, history of grabbing women by the ****y, and telling right wing idiots that people with brown skin and the gays are trying to destroy the country.
Democrats: 37 years in congress and VP experience.
Democrats before: Senator for 8 years, Secretary of State 4 years, decades of public service

Republicans: TV reality show personality, rape accusers, history of bankruptcies and lawsuits, history of discrimination, history of grabbing women by the ****y, and telling right wing idiots that people with brown skin and the gays are trying to destroy the country.
Democrats: 37 years in congress and VP experience.
Democrats before: Senator for 8 years, Secretary of State 4 years, decades of public service
Biden has 50 years of screwing up. His presidency is proof.

Forum List

Back