Michelle Obama has worked....for 300K !

Cons have applauded Mitt avoiding taxes by having money offshore.
Now they're condemning tax dodgers ... go figure.

So do democrats. Atleast we hate taxes, Democrats love them and say we need more, yet they avoid them just as much as anyone else. I mean democrats have "Turbo tax" errors, or hey they move their boat to another state. Stop posting and go back to the kiddie table.

Occupy Wall Street: Who is the top 1% for income? - Oct. 20, 2011

Think it takes a million bucks to make it into the Top 1% of American taxpayers?

Think again. In 2009, it took just $343,927 to join that elite group, according to newly released statistics from the Internal Revenue Service.

Now, I don't know if combined income counts.

Back in 2005/2006 it was closer to 400 K. So if Michel and Barack count combined income...does that put them in the 1% group for those years (they were well over 400 K combined) ?

Well, if not...you always have Ms. "I'm there for the small guy"......

Lizzy Warren

When it comes to being a class warrior, Elizabeth Warren is merely a studio gangster. When asked about congressional insider trading on MSNBC Thursday night, Warren said, “I realize there are some wealthy individuals – I’m not one of them, but some wealthy individuals who have a lot of stock portfolios." But as BuzzFeed points out, the Massachusetts Senate candidate is definitely one of them. Her own financial disclosure forms show she's worth as much as $14.5 million, which according to The Wall Street Journal's net worth calculator puts her comfortably in the top 1 percent of Americans, and she lives in a $5 million house. Warren is more likely to invite the rich over for a fancy dinner party than she is to eat them. If she does have any pitchforks, they are sterling silver and from Williams Sonoma.

Elizabeth Warren: A One Percenter in Denial - Yahoo! News

Oh and hey....

Romney, it turns out, isn’t the only prominent American politician connected with that controversial investment: Former Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry, who now chairs the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, reported more money than Romney invested in the same fund on his most recent Senate disclosure form.

The funds, Kerry staffers say, were actually invested by his wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, widow of former Pennsylvania Sen. John Heinz III, sole heir to the Heinz ketchup and food fortune.

“This isn’t Senator Kerry’s investment,” said Kerry spokeswoman Jodi Seth. “He is not and never has been a beneficiary of his wife’s trusts, which were established before they knew each other, and are controlled by independent trustees.”

Yes, it seems they all get in it together. I am not sure I recall as much being made about the fact that Kerry married a ton of money or that Ted Kennedy came from this rich family.

Well, we will just keep pointing out how rich those democrats are and how they get the poor to support them by putting them in offices where they can run up the dollars in their bank accounts.

Boxer 5 million.....

Feinstein 100 million.....

I am sure they can get together with the Obama's and discuss the plight of the working man.

While Mitt has all that money.....

Occupy Wall Street: Who is the top 1% for income? - Oct. 20, 2011

Think it takes a million bucks to make it into the Top 1% of American taxpayers?

Think again. In 2009, it took just $343,927 to join that elite group, according to newly released statistics from the Internal Revenue Service.

Now, I don't know if combined income counts.

Back in 2005/2006 it was closer to 400 K. So if Michel and Barack count combined income...does that put them in the 1% group for those years (they were well over 400 K combined) ?

Well, if not...you always have Ms. "I'm there for the small guy"......

Lizzy Warren

When it comes to being a class warrior, Elizabeth Warren is merely a studio gangster. When asked about congressional insider trading on MSNBC Thursday night, Warren said, “I realize there are some wealthy individuals – I’m not one of them, but some wealthy individuals who have a lot of stock portfolios." But as BuzzFeed points out, the Massachusetts Senate candidate is definitely one of them. Her own financial disclosure forms show she's worth as much as $14.5 million, which according to The Wall Street Journal's net worth calculator puts her comfortably in the top 1 percent of Americans, and she lives in a $5 million house. Warren is more likely to invite the rich over for a fancy dinner party than she is to eat them. If she does have any pitchforks, they are sterling silver and from Williams Sonoma.

Elizabeth Warren: A One Percenter in Denial - Yahoo! News

Funny how you state that you don't know...and then you ramble right along with supposition and conjecture as it it's fact.

Bottom line: The Obama's have NEVER hidden their income.....and the President has time and again said that he DOES NOT NEED the Bush tax cuts....as does Warren.

So if these folk can live with letting the Bush tax cuts expire, and Warren Buffet can live with it, WTF is the matter with all those oil company, insurance company and bankers? And why are idiots like YOU defending a tax system that DOES NOT FAVOR YOU?

After Barack Obama became an Illinois state legislator, his wife moved up as well, scoring a job as 'vice president of community relations' at the University Of Chicago Hospital for a very generous salary of $121,910. When Obama became a senator in 2005, her 'salary' leapfrogged to $$316,962 for the same job...and one of Senator Obama's first acts in office was to see to it that the hospital received over a million dollars of your tax dollars as an earmark.

Well, Michelle has moved on,and guess what...that vital job of hers,worth a salary of over $300 K has been quietly eliminated.

It's the Chicago Way, cushy no-show jobs in exchange for political patronage...fist bump.

Of course, she had to work twice as hard to get half as far. She said so, so it must be true.

Michelle Obama's $300K "Job" at Hospital Eliminated (Obama earmark kickback)

At first I thought this just happened.

But a little looking seemed to show this happened right after she left.

Speaking of "left"....is there any reason they don't see this as suspicious ?

I'm betting no.

I wonder when Mitt brings this one up....cause if he does not....someone will.

No wonder Obama want's spoused off-limits. His is going to be a real liability.

Next, we'll check on Valerie Jarrett's slum projects.

*yawn*

As the chronology of the posts shows, the OP misleadingly asserted that the First Lady was getting all types of sweetheart and near no-show jobs based on nepotism and patronage. When I produced information proving that wasn't the case, you then kept reiterating that she was being paid outrageous salaries for short periods of work. But since I produced information proving that wasn't not the case, you now change your tune again and bitch that YOU just don't like the fact that she got paid $100k for being an executive director at a hospital!

So when all is said and done, YOU and your moronic minions just don't like the FACT that the First Lady had the brains to be an executive and receive executive salaries that WHEN EXAMINED WERE NOT OUTRAGEOUSLY EXCESSIVE.

Bottom line: Michelle has worked for a salary and was part of the process to determine the salaries of other employees. Mrs. Romney has NEVER worked for a salary since getting married....so for Mitt to use her as a ruler for the working American woman is a joke.

Deal with it, chump.

Well, no.

You will be the one dealing with it (along with all your liberal friends).

That you actually try to spin this as not being a sweet-heart deal is incredible.

But America seems to buy this kind of crap all the time. Look at all the tax dodgers he puts on his staff....and keeps.

Not to mention Van Jones.

316K...all that matters.

All that matters is FactCheck.org PROVED the contentions of the OP to be MISLEADING AT BEST, DEAD WRONG AT WORST.

Learn to READ, genius....the $317k was CUMULATIVE, NOT LUMP-SUM.

But neocon/teabagger parrots can't handle details....they just take a big number or headline, kiss Rove's/Limbaughs/Murdoch's/Moon's/Armey's ass, and run with it.

Run, my non-LISTENING little parrot, RUN! :badgrin:

Buh-bye!

dear gawd, you'd think someone said Michelle never worked a day in her life or something..:lol:
but hey, the Obama's can relate to the little people cuase they was poor folks

Last edited:
Ok so the smug little liberal doesnt get it. What is the appropriate salary? Oh and I'm not a neocon... I love those kinds of labels.

As the chronology of the posts shows, the OP misleadingly asserted that the First Lady was getting all types of sweetheart and near no-show jobs based on nepotism and patronage. When I produced information proving that wasn't the case, you then kept reiterating that she was being paid outrageous salaries for short periods of work. But since I produced information proving that wasn't not the case, you now change your tune again and bitch that YOU just don't like the fact that she got paid $100k for being an executive director at a hospital!

So when all is said and done, YOU and your moronic minions just don't like the FACT that the First Lady had the brains to be an executive and receive executive salaries that WHEN EXAMINED WERE NOT OUTRAGEOUSLY EXCESSIVE.

Bottom line: Michelle has worked for a salary and was part of the process to determine the salaries of other employees. Mrs. Romney has NEVER worked for a salary since getting married....so for Mitt to use her as a ruler for the working American woman is a joke.

Deal with it, chump.

whoooooooa you are an idiot. I never said I didnt like that she got $100k. I didnt even argue with the details of your article. The point of my posts is to point out YOUR hypocrisy. You dont mind democrats making big bucks, but hate it when republicans do. AGAIN, I dont care what Michelle made, even $300k, good for her!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! BUT you would BITCH A FIT if it was a republican in her position, now wouldnt you?

Not only are you a liar, but you're not too bright either, my Buck Eye neocon/teabagger. Pity for you the chronology of the post will always be your undoing.

Your posts (and the ones you supported) clearly made FALSE ACCUSATIONS as to the First Lady's private career and salaries made there in. FactCheck.org clearly disproved the drivel in the OP. YOU tried to argue that point and failed, so NOW you're flailing, screaming about "hypocrisy". But as I stated before, there's no hypocrisy when pointing out that the CEO's and management of oil companies, banks and insurance companies were raking in 2 to 3 times what Michelle Obama was making BY OUTSOURCING, DOWNSIZING, DENYING AND ABJECTLY FAILING THE PUBLIC THEY WERE SERVICING.

When you can prove to everyone that Michelle Obama screwed over the employees and public in her positions as did Enron, or Wall St. or Lehman Bros, and got a multi-million dollar bail out for failing, then you've got a point.

If you can't, then stfu and go blow your smoke up your fellow neocon/teabagger friends asses.

Jeeebus these BS stories were discredited 4 years ago ferchissake...ZZZZZZZZZZ

That doesn't matter to our neocon/teabagger parrots. They're not too bright, so they feel that squawking lies over and over will eventually convince other low information voters.....any facts that disprove and discredit them are met with the childishly insipid stubborness and intellectual bankruptcy you see demonstrated here by BuckEye and Listening on this thread.

Truth to the neocon/teabagger is like garlic to a vampire.

Last edited:
After Barack Obama became an Illinois state legislator, his wife moved up as well, scoring a job as 'vice president of community relations' at the University Of Chicago Hospital for a very generous salary of $121,910. When Obama became a senator in 2005, her 'salary' leapfrogged to $$316,962 for the same job...and one of Senator Obama's first acts in office was to see to it that the hospital received over a million dollars of your tax dollars as an earmark.

Well, Michelle has moved on,and guess what...that vital job of hers,worth a salary of over $300 K has been quietly eliminated.

It's the Chicago Way, cushy no-show jobs in exchange for political patronage...fist bump.

Of course, she had to work twice as hard to get half as far. She said so, so it must be true.

Michelle Obama's $300K "Job" at Hospital Eliminated (Obama earmark kickback)

At first I thought this just happened.

But a little looking seemed to show this happened right after she left.

Speaking of "left"....is there any reason they don't see this as suspicious ?

I'm betting no.

I wonder when Mitt brings this one up....cause if he does not....someone will.

No wonder Obama want's spoused off-limits. His is going to be a real liability.

Next, we'll check on Valerie Jarrett's slum projects.

So? What's the big deal?

Well, no.

You will be the one dealing with it (along with all your liberal friends).

That you actually try to spin this as not being a sweet-heart deal is incredible.

But America seems to buy this kind of crap all the time. Look at all the tax dodgers he puts on his staff....and keeps.

Not to mention Van Jones.

316K...all that matters.

All that matters is FactCheck.org PROVED the contentions of the OP to be MISLEADING AT BEST, DEAD WRONG AT WORST.

But neocon/teabagger parrots can't handle details....they just take a big number or headline, kiss Rove's/Limbaughs/Murdoch's/Moon's/Armey's ass, and run with it.

Buh-bye!

dear gawd, you'd think someone said Michelle never worked a day in her life or something..:lol:

Dear God, you're such a willfully ignorant little neocon parrot, ain't ya Steph?

Bottom line: FactCheck.org PROVED the OP of this thread was WRONG. YOU and your moronic cohorts can't accept that, so now you're shot gunning every negative opinion, supposition and conjecture about the First Family to avoid acknowledging the error in your belief.

Grow the fuck up, will ya Steph?

Buh-bye!

Dear God, you're such a willfully ignorant little neocon parrot, ain't ya Steph?

Bottom line: FactCheck.org PROVED the OP of this thread was WRONG. YOU and your moronic cohorts can't accept that, so now you're shot gunning every negative opinion, supposition and conjecture about the First Family to avoid acknowledging the error in your belief.

fact check is the be all to end all is it?
do you kiss your mother with that ugly vulgar mouth...and you telling others to grow up is quite the hoot..I bet you threw lots of temper tantrums when you were a kid the same as you do now..or maybe you are still a kid? what 15?

Let's just face it. The Obama's are not rich people but they get their priveleges from us. They have more vacations in exotic places than any other president at an alarming amount of money (tax payers money) where presidents in the past usually had residences of their own to go and relax. They are expensive, but I think their logic is, they have to cram all they can because they have but one term at the spoils.

fact check is the be all to end all is it?
do you kiss your mother with that ugly vulgar mouth...and you telling others to grow up is quite the hoot..I bet you threw lots of temper tantrums when you were a kid the same as you do now..or maybe you are still a kid? what 15?

FactCheck is but ONE source that proves how full of it your neocon/teabagger bloggers are, Steph old girl. That YOU or your ignorant cohorts cannot logically or FACTUALLY disprove what they wrote just burns your ass to no end.

And PLEASE spare us all this Polly Purebread "offense" of yours....it's a tired, lame act you pull whenever you get your butt handed to you in a discussion. I notice that you NEVER have a word to say to your like minded cohorts no matter how nasty, condescending or insulting they get towards "liberals" or "progressives" or any independent that doesn't parrot the GOP line.

The OP was proven dead wrong....deal with it or be insipidly stubborn as always, Steph.

Let's just face it. The Obama's are not rich people but they get their priveleges from us. They have more vacations in exotic places than any other president at an alarming amount of money (tax payers money) where presidents in the past usually had residences of their own to go and relax. They are expensive, but I think their logic is, they have to cram all they can because they have but one term at the spoils.

Jeezus! You neocons keep parroting the same old disproven, tired mantras ad nauseum, don't cha?

You just can't stand the fact that the man was fairly elected, and the country REJECTED 4 more years of Reaganomics on steroids. Yes, in 2010 you had a large portion of the Independent and Democratic population sit out the vote in protest of what they saw as Obama's capitualtion to the right wing, and failure to deliver on campaign promises. Well, they are learning a hard lesson from that, and I'll wager won't repeat that mistake in November.

As for the OP, FactCheck proved that DEAD wrong. Deal with it.

Liberals whine about Romney making millions investing in companies and helping them grow, but they ignore a lib politician's wife making $300K being a glorified consultant.

Of course, she wasn't paid that much for access to her husband's votes.....

Forum List

Back