Michelle Obama has worked....for 300K !

Once more for the mentally challenged:

Easton said the nearly $317,000 figure is "misleading" anyway because it includes more than just her salary. He said the figure "also includes a performance bonus, a one-time signing bonus (she had other, competing offers at the time), and a one-time mandatory payout from a terminated retirement plan." This is reflected in the fact that her 2006 earnings were less than in 2005.

And since the job described is hardly "nothing", I dare say it's amazing how willfully ignorant neocon parrots like yourself have NOTHING to say about the exhorbitant salaries and golden parachutes of bankers and insurance company CEO's who FAILED THEIR CUSTOMERS (the people of the USA, bunky).

Now STFU, go back and READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY THE ENTIRE ARTICLE....then grow a pair and deal with the FACT that the OP was WRONG!

300 K..that is all that matters.

The OP didn't say anything more or less dickweed.

Better get used to it cause it's gonna be around until he's gone in about ten months.

And yet another willfully ignorant and intellectually impotent neocon/teabagger parrot PROUDLY admitting his denial of ALL the FACTS while opting for an excerpt for a misleading talking point for the rest of the brain dead puppets and flunkies of Drudge, Rove, Armey, Limbaugh, WND, Washington Times, Newsbusters, Maulkin, Krauthhammer, etc., etc.

Thanks showing everyone that YOU are truly NOT "listening". Carry on.

You are an idiot, so I'll type slower. YOU (aka liberals) bitch about salaries ALL The time. You complaing that these rich people dont earn their money. yet you have Michelle Obama making $300k in a job and is at part time making $100k. Your OWN article states that. If it was Larua Bush or Anne Romeny, you would bitch about it. LIKE I said before that's fine if it's a private hospital, BUT you dont make that distinction. So you said $300k is ok? What I want to know is what is your cutoff, what is too much? And if you have no problem with wealth, then I invite you to tell that to you liberal friends on this board who try to trash Romney with it.

Last edited:
http://washingtonexaminer.com/polit...lles-ski-trip-marks-16-obama-vacations/294051

According to presidential watcher Mark Knoller of CBS, George W. Bush, at this time of his presidency, had made 30 visits to his Texas ranch spanning all or part of 220 days. The Obama’s vacation day count is less than half of that.

But his have become more controversial because of the costs associated with moving the first family to a public vacation spot, unlike the Bushes to their remote ranch in Crawford, Texas. For example, the Hawaii Reporter said the first family’s 2011 Christmas vacation in Hawaii would exceed $1.5 million.

Critics and even some in his own party say the vacations present a bad image at a time when many Americans are struggling to get by during the recession. According to recent Harris poll, only three in 10 said they plan to take a vacation lasting longer than a week in the next six months, and that number has been dropping during the recession as people worry about the costs of vacations. Other polls have found that less than half of all Americans take all the vacation time they earn because they can’t afford trips.

Like I said....we're going to make him pay for his hypocricy.

mentally challenged? I'm so glad you brought that up. Liberals never parse a salary when talking about those evil rich republicans, they just kind of throw it all in one big pot. Interesting on how you now break down the salary.

and how about that $100k for part time work, just an average part time job, eh?

And in true neocon/teabagger fashion, you stubbornly keep parroting your party line while ignoring the FACTS. Once more for the cheap seats:

Michelle Obama had been promoted in 2005 to vice president for community and external affairs after three years as the executive director for community affairs. It’s true, as the e-mail (and National Review column) says, that she received a sizable pay raise that year. She went from earning $121,910 in 2004 as an executive director at the hospital to making $316,962 in 2005 as a vice president, according to tax returns filed by the Obamas for those years. But the suggestion made by the email’s author – and not made by the National Review – that she was being paid more than $300,000 for a "20 hour a week job" is not true.

She was the executive director at a hospital, you simpleton....NOT some banking/insurance exec collecting 3 times and more that for FAILING to take care of his clientle (the American public).

Try READING CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY the FactCheck article I linked.

Ok so the smug little liberal doesnt get it. What is the appropriate salary? Oh and I'm not a neocon... I love those kinds of labels.

As the chronology of the posts shows, the OP misleadingly asserted that the First Lady was getting all types of sweetheart and near no-show jobs based on nepotism and patronage. When I produced information proving that wasn't the case, you then kept reiterating that she was being paid outrageous salaries for short periods of work. But since I produced information proving that wasn't not the case, you now change your tune again and bitch that YOU just don't like the fact that she got paid $100k for being an executive director at a hospital!

So when all is said and done, YOU and your moronic minions just don't like the FACT that the First Lady had the brains to be an executive and receive executive salaries that WHEN EXAMINED WERE NOT OUTRAGEOUSLY EXCESSIVE.

Bottom line: Michelle has worked for a salary and was part of the process to determine the salaries of other employees. Mrs. Romney has NEVER worked for a salary since getting married....so for Mitt to use her as a ruler for the working American woman is a joke.

Deal with it, chump.

You are an idiot, so I'll type slower. YOU (aka liberals) bitch about salaries ALL The time. You complaing that these rich people dont earn their money. yet you have Michelle Obama making $300k in a job and is at part time making $100k. Your OWN article states that. If it was Larua Bush or Anne Romeny, you would bitch about it. LIKE I said before that's fine if it's a private hospital, BUT you dont make that distinction. So you said $300k is ok? What I want to know is what is your cutoff, what is too much? And if you have no problem with wealth, then I invite you to tell that to you liberal friends on this board who try to trash Romney with it.

Please don't forget that Obama now pays a lower tax rate than his secretary.

And in true neocon/teabagger fashion, you stubbornly keep parroting your party line while ignoring the FACTS. Once more for the cheap seats:

Michelle Obama had been promoted in 2005 to vice president for community and external affairs after three years as the executive director for community affairs. It’s true, as the e-mail (and National Review column) says, that she received a sizable pay raise that year. She went from earning $121,910 in 2004 as an executive director at the hospital to making $316,962 in 2005 as a vice president, according to tax returns filed by the Obamas for those years. But the suggestion made by the email’s author – and not made by the National Review – that she was being paid more than $300,000 for a "20 hour a week job" is not true.

She was the executive director at a hospital, you simpleton....NOT some banking/insurance exec collecting 3 times and more that for FAILING to take care of his clientle (the American public).

Ok so the smug little liberal doesnt get it. What is the appropriate salary? Oh and I'm not a neocon... I love those kinds of labels.

As the chronology of the posts shows, the OP misleadingly asserted that the First Lady was getting all types of sweetheart and near no-show jobs based on nepotism and patronage. When I produced information proving that wasn't the case, you then kept reiterating that she was being paid outrageous salaries for short periods of work. But since I produced information proving that wasn't not the case, you now change your tune again and bitch that YOU just don't like the fact that she got paid $100k for being an executive director at a hospital!

So when all is said and done, YOU and your moronic minions just don't like the FACT that the First Lady had the brains to be an executive and receive executive salaries that WHEN EXAMINED WERE NOT OUTRAGEOUSLY EXCESSIVE.

Bottom line: Michelle has worked for a salary and was part of the process to determine the salaries of other employees. Mrs. Romney has NEVER worked for a salary since getting married....so for Mitt to use her as a ruler for the working American woman is a joke.

Deal with it, chump.

Well, no.

You will be the one dealing with it (along with all your liberal friends).

That you actually try to spin this as not being a sweet-heart deal is incredible.

But America seems to buy this kind of crap all the time. Look at all the tax dodgers he puts on his staff....and keeps.

Not to mention Van Jones.

316K...all that matters.

Better get used to it cause it's gonna be around until he's gone in about ten months.

And yet another willfully ignorant and intellectually impotent neocon/teabagger parrot PROUDLY admitting his denial of ALL the FACTS while opting for an excerpt for a misleading talking point for the rest of the brain dead puppets and flunkies of Drudge, Rove, Armey, Limbaugh, WND, Washington Times, Newsbusters, Maulkin, Krauthhammer, etc., etc.

Please copy and paste EXACTLY the quote from the article where it sasy that Michelle Obama was paid $100k for working part-time. NOT YOUR PERSONAL SUPPOSITION, CONJECTURE OR OPINION, but the EXACT sentence(s).

If you can't, that makes YOU a very ignorant and insipidly stubborn person as well as a liar. I'll wait.

If you can't, that makes YOU a very ignorant and insipidly stubborn person as well as a liar. I'll wait.

Ah yes...the liberal outrage with all the gratuitous insults.

Thanks for fittiing the mold.

Without conditions attached, you are an arrogant asshole.

Run home to mommy....she'll kiss it and make you think it's better.

There are about 316K facts nobody is denying. Next question.

I can see that you have a real hard-on for a lot of conservative commentators. Sorry, the money you spent on anger management turned out to be such a waste.

As the chronology of the posts shows, the OP was falsely accusing the First Lady that she was receiving a TOTAL lump sum salary of over $300K as well as $100k for a "part-time" work.

The information presented in my link to FactCheck.org CLEARLY DISPROVES THOSE ASSERTIONS, and subsequently clarifies her positions, salaries and time line.

Neocon/teabagger flunkies like Listening and Buckeye have ADMITTED that they are NOT interested in the details, but just parroting the "big number" mantras coupled with their misleading assertions. Bottom line, they just can't stand the FACT that Michelle Obama has worked a job and knows first hand what salaries are about to the working population, while Mrs. Romney NEVER has....thus making Mitt's public statements rather silly.

So I leave these 4th rate neocon/teabagger propagandists to parrot their inane mantras ad nauseum.

Oh hey....

Just dug up all that dirt on that supposed 50K Michelle spent on lingere.

I'm not buying it (pardon the pun). Can you really buy that muich underwear ?

But, it is another example of how she's gonna get used against him in his "fight the for the little guy" argument which is weak anyway.

Ah yes...the liberal outrage with all the gratuitous insults.

Thanks for fittiing the mold.

Without conditions attached, you are an arrogant asshole.

As the chronology of the posts shows, not only is this neocon/teabagger parrot not "listening" but he's not reading as well. So he just takes out of context quotes and follows me around like a pissy little kid yelling school yard insults. Carry on.

"Romney sought out Nugent's endorsement"

:eusa_shhh:

Deal with it, chump.

Well, no.

You will be the one dealing with it (along with all your liberal friends).

That you actually try to spin this as not being a sweet-heart deal is incredible.

But America seems to buy this kind of crap all the time. Look at all the tax dodgers he puts on his staff....and keeps.

Not to mention Van Jones.

316K...all that matters.

All that matters is FactCheck.org PROVED the contentions of the OP to be MISLEADING AT BEST, DEAD WRONG AT WORST.

Learn to READ, genius....the $317k was CUMULATIVE, NOT LUMP-SUM.

But neocon/teabagger parrots can't handle details....they just take a big number or headline, kiss Rove's/Limbaughs/Murdoch's/Moon's/Armey's ass, and run with it.

Run, my non-LISTENING little parrot, RUN! :badgrin:

Buh-bye!

Run home to mommy....she'll kiss it and make you think it's better.

There are about 316K facts nobody is denying. Next question.

I can see that you have a real hard-on for a lot of conservative commentators. Sorry, the money you spent on anger management turned out to be such a waste.

As the chronology of the posts shows, the OP was falsely accusing the First Lady that she was receiving a TOTAL lump sum salary of over $300K as well as $100k for a "part-time" work.

The information presented in my link to FactCheck.org CLEARLY DISPROVES THOSE ASSERTIONS, and subsequently clarifies her positions, salaries and time line.

Neocon/teabagger flunkies like Listening and Buckeye have ADMITTED that they are NOT interested in the details, but just parroting the "big number" mantras coupled with their misleading assertions. Bottom line, they just can't stand the FACT that Michelle Obama has worked a job and knows first hand what salaries are about to the working population, while Mrs. Romney NEVER has....thus making Mitt's public statements rather silly.

So I leave these 4th rate neocon/teabagger propagandists to parrot their inane mantras ad nauseum.

Yes, all that "information" presented by FactCheck....

She made 300K. Yes or No: Yes

Most of the info comes from a paid PR person Easton....like he's going to paint the hospital in a bad light ? You betcha !

And Obama denied the connection for the earmarks. Yes, that was convincing.

What is more convincing is that T-Lib is nothing more than a stoog for the left who, like so many others on this board can attack the right at will, but won't face up to what's going to bitch slap Obama here in about a month or so.

Oh hey..I loved this...

In fact, Mrs. Obama’s income in 2006, a year after her promotion, had decreased to $273,618.

Good grief....she's poor.

I'll send her some coupons so she can make ends meet.

Deal with it, chump.

whoooooooa you are an idiot. I never said I didnt like that she got $100k. I didnt even argue with the details of your article. The point of my posts is to point out YOUR hypocrisy. You dont mind democrats making big bucks, but hate it when republicans do. AGAIN, I dont care what Michelle made, even $300k, good for her!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! BUT you would BITCH A FIT if it was a republican in her position, now wouldnt you?

Last edited:
All that matters is FactCheck.org PROVED the contentions of the OP to be MISLEADING AT BEST, DEAD WRONG AT WORST.

But neocon/teabagger parrots can't handle details....they just take a big number or headline, kiss Rove's/Limbaughs/Murdoch's/Moon's/Armey's ass, and run with it.

Buh-bye!

Hahahahaha

I read 317K....

Details details.....

Michelle is going to be just a rock when it comes to convincing that middle class there her hubby knows their pain. :lol::lol::lol:

Buh-bye!

Hahahahaha

I read 317K....

Details details.....

Michelle is going to be just a rock when it comes to convincing that middle class there her hubby knows their pain. :lol::lol::lol:

yeah she'll make a distinction in Obama's pay, but God forbid a republican get $300k for something.

Jeeebus these BS stories were discredited 4 years ago ferchissake...ZZZZZZZZZZ

Uh no....they were not.

She made 317K one year and 270 K the next. That is fact.

She then left and they phased out her job.

Fact.

We'll let other decide how much Obama knows our pain when his wife is practically a 1% all by herself.

Cons have applauded Mitt avoiding taxes by having money offshore.
Now they're condemning tax dodgers ... go figure.

Forum List

Back