Would the Dems replace Joe with Michelle?

Where did they get them 2 kids from?

lost.jpg

Deadlines for primary filings loom, and the last Democratic convention upheaval in 1968 remains a cautionary tale.
The DNC isn't going to allow any serious primary contests. They will announce their nominees at or shortly before their convention.

The DNC isn't going to allow any serious primary contests. They will announce their nominees at or shortly before their convention.
Not for the presidency
Lower offices will primary

Trump did not primary in 2020

Amid the gaffes and questions surrounding President Joe Biden’s potential run in 2024, insiders are buzzing about a surprise twist: Michelle Obama as the next Democratic contender.

Some foreign politicians and UK sources raise eyebrows at President Biden’s apparent disconnect, made evident by blunders like his mischaracterization of the Grand Canyon, wherein he labeled it as one of the “nine wonders of the world,” built by the Phoenicians.

Add to the mix Vice President Kamala Harris, who recently made the not-so-profound statement that “community banks are in the community,” and it’s clear the Democratic Party might be in search of a stronger figurehead.

While a Biden-Trump rematch could be on the horizon, it’s not a spectacle many conservatives or liberals particularly relish.

Given Trump’s ongoing legal encounters, his pathway back to the White House remains tumultuous.

On the other hand, some humorously suggest that Biden might be better off in a mock Oval Office, a la “Good Bye, Lenin”, blissfully unaware of real-world politics.

Swapping Biden out is fraught with logistical challenges.

Deadlines for primary filings loom, and the last Democratic convention upheaval in 1968 remains a cautionary tale.

Perhaps the most concerning for conservatives is the idea that Biden’s presidency might be a mere extension of Obama’s tenure.

In 2021, Obama alluded to this, claiming that Biden’s administration was “finishing the job” that his own administration started.

Comment:
Joe Biden is puppet master Barry Obama's third term.
Michelle Obama could be like Barry Obama's 4th and 5th terms.
I think that the Demos will tell Biden to bow-out because he can't win.
Then they might replace him with Michelle Obama.
No, because they aren't a cult.

Call me naive, but I have to look up Sasquatch. BRB.

I‘m back, and now remember that’s another name for Bigfoot.

But honestly, no need to paint her as worse than she is - which is pretty bad. A totally unqualified, ungrateful, resentful black woman who was never proud of her country, and whose main focus is on race and how bad whites are.
Big Cock rather than Big Foot . The first Transgender so called President of the United Banana States .

Big Cock rather than Big Foot . The first Transgender so called President of the United Banana States .
Maybe the cook came across proof of it, and that’s why he went the way of Joan Rivers.

^^^ Standard thought processes in MAGA World, 2023
The dumbshits are you idiots that voted for Gay Barry and his Big Mike husband.

All you got for your vote was increased poverty, tremendous debt with nothing to show for it, millions of Illegals, increase welfare, increased taxes, failed health care, dismal economic growth, an escalation of the war in Afghanistan, inciting racial hate, bail outs of Wall Street and corporations, barrels of cash to Iran, ISIS victories and environmental wacko failues like Solyndra.

But hey, Gay Barry and Big Mike are living high on the hog in a mega mansion on Martha's Vineyard with all the rich White people so you are proud as punch, aren't you?

Amid the gaffes and questions surrounding President Joe Biden’s potential run in 2024, insiders are buzzing about a surprise twist: Michelle Obama as the next Democratic contender.

Some foreign politicians and UK sources raise eyebrows at President Biden’s apparent disconnect, made evident by blunders like his mischaracterization of the Grand Canyon, wherein he labeled it as one of the “nine wonders of the world,” built by the Phoenicians.

Add to the mix Vice President Kamala Harris, who recently made the not-so-profound statement that “community banks are in the community,” and it’s clear the Democratic Party might be in search of a stronger figurehead.

While a Biden-Trump rematch could be on the horizon, it’s not a spectacle many conservatives or liberals particularly relish.

Given Trump’s ongoing legal encounters, his pathway back to the White House remains tumultuous.

On the other hand, some humorously suggest that Biden might be better off in a mock Oval Office, a la “Good Bye, Lenin”, blissfully unaware of real-world politics.

Swapping Biden out is fraught with logistical challenges.

Perhaps the most concerning for conservatives is the idea that Biden’s presidency might be a mere extension of Obama’s tenure.

In 2021, Obama alluded to this, claiming that Biden’s administration was “finishing the job” that his own administration started.

Comment:
Joe Biden is puppet master Barry Obama's third term.
Michelle Obama could be like Barry Obama's 4th and 5th terms.
I think that the Demos will tell Biden to bow-out because he can't win.
Then they might replace him with Michelle Obama.
She would destroy any competition in a massive landslide popular and electoral.

But Barry’s ego.

She is very popular
More popular than Trump or Biden
Yup.

While I think it unlikely, it’s the atomic option for the Democrats.

She was always more popular than her husband, and remains so.

If she enters the race, it’s over - our first lady prez.

Last edited:
She would destroy any competition in a massive landslide popular and electoral.

But Barry’s ego.
Why would you think that? Many people can’t stand her. She’s resentful, totally focused on how things are “unfair” for blacks and would have “fixing it” as her top priority, and was never once proud of her country until she was in her 40s. Who wants someone like THAT for president?

Yup.

While I think it unlikely, it’s the atomic option for the Democrats.

She was always more popular than her husband, and remains so.

If she enters the race, it’s over - our first lady prez.
She was always more anti-white than her husband, you mean. Totally race-focused, and ungrateful for the opportunities she enjoyed as a black female.

Why would you think that?
I don’t think it - I know it.

And so does MO.
Many people can’t stand her.
Most love her.
She’s resentful, totally focused on how things are “unfair” for blacks and would have “fixing it” as her top priority, and was never once proud of her country until she was in her 40s. Who wants someone like THAT for president?
I’m estimating the greatest number of voters in national election history.

But Barry’s ego.

And her own priorities.

She was always more anti-white than her husband, you mean. Totally race-focused, and ungrateful for the opportunities she enjoyed as a black female.
Naw.

That’s a perception inside certain conservative circles, but just her draw from Republicans would be staggering.

Landslide stuff when you factor in the Ds & Is.

I don’t think it - I know it.

And so does MO.

Most love her.

I’m estimating the greatest number of voters in national election history.

But Barry’s ego.

And her own priorities.
So you ”know” all this? Must be nice to be clairvoyant.

Naw.

That’s a perception inside certain conservative circles, but just her draw from Republicans would be staggering.

Landslide stuff when you factor in the Ds & Is.
Naw. She has a nasty personality, is totally focused on how blacks have been wronged, and was ashamed of her country until it elected a black. We’ve had too many black females elevated beyond their competence as it is. Let’s not make that mistake with the highest position in the world.

Forum List

Back