Michelle Obama has worked....for 300K !

I wonder if Tiachiliberal is on Michelle's payroll,?

maybe she has her own so called, "truth goon squad"? of course it would be paid by the taxpayers.

it still rages on and on and on, and over WHAT? a few hundred thousand dollars..:lol:

Translation: another intellectually bankrupt neocon/teabagger toadie frustrated that I took apart yet another piece of neocon/teabagger propaganda for all to see. Poor baby Steph, reality is a real bitch for her to handle. :badgrin::lol:

Dear little one, you wouldn't know reality if it bit you in the ass...and if you think calling people the same stupid names all the time makes you look smart, think again.
Now carry on about how you are right and EVERYONE else is wrong...just wake us when you're done, K

Translation: Poor widdle Stephanie doesn't have the brains or the courage to acknowledge the FACT that the information contained within the FactCheck.org link THOROUGHLY DISPROVES the false allegations and assertions of the OP. So like all intellectually bankrupt neocon/teabagger parrots, she tries to dodge the issue in an attempt to make this discussion solely about personal attacks.

Sorry sweetpea, but the chronology of the posts shows who threw the first stone. If you and your compadres can't take it, don't dish it out.

Another neocon/teabagger talking point bites the dust....and widdle Stephie doesn't like it. Awww, poor baby! :badgrin:

Actually jackass, it showed I was right. I only posted saying that she made over 300K

That is a fact.

Or let's see you post that she never made that much money working full time in one year. That is all you need to do.

You deal with it moron.

You are an actual jackass if you think you can BS the readers when the chronology of the post shows how intellectually dishonest you are.

The OP and subsequent supporters of the OP claimed that the First Lady pulled a PAYCHECK total of 300k, along with claiming that she made over $100k doing a part time job.

I produced a link to FactCheck.org that PROVES who misleading and incorrect the OP was, as she was NOT making a $100k on a part-time job and that the $317k was a cumulation of several sources re: income, investment cash outs and bonus payments....but YOU stated that "it doesn't matter" because the First Lady made 300k.

So essentially you wasted time and effort to bitch about the fact that at one time TOTAL income for the First Lady when she was an executive administrator in the PRIVATE sector was $317k....but you said NOTHING about the erroneous assertions and accusations of the OP regarding that information. Seems YOU'RE as much a joke as Mitt Romney saying his wife is a good reference about women and the economy.

As I said, posts #102, 103 and 104 tell the tale. And when it comes to having a rational discussion based on facts and the truth, YOU are indeed NOT "listening". Carry on, my intellectually impotent Obama-hating parrot!

Hahahahaha....

Another Monty Python "Black Knight".

All flap and yap......Michelle Obama made 317 K in one year. End of story.

A real hard luck case.

I'll let people decide just how that works for them.

You on the other hand have gone from the moron category to the rodent category.

Keep digging through the trash in the hopes that you'll find something good to chew on.

As I said, posts #102, 103 and 104 tell the tale.......So essentially you wasted time and effort to bitch about the fact that at one time TOTAL income for the First Lady when she was an executive administrator in the PRIVATE sector was $317k....but you said NOTHING about the erroneous assertions and accusations of the OP regarding that information. Seems YOU'RE as much a joke as Mitt Romney saying his wife is a good reference about women and the economy.

So I leave you to squawk the predictable last word retort, as it's so important to you intellectually bankrupt neocon/teabaggers.

Laugh, clown, laugh! :badgrin::lol::D

It may have been cumulative, but what does that have to do with this?

She got paid $316,962 in one year according to the IRS. Perhaps it was cumulative in January, June and July, but the facts are what they are.

Ahhh, but YOU don't include ALL the FACTS, do you bunky? Instead, like all 3rd rate neocon/teabagger parrots, you just excerpt bits and parts of information and slap on your bogus supposition and conjecture. For those interested in the TRUTH, observe (from FactCheck.org):

Easton said the nearly $317,000 figure is "misleading" anyway because it includes more than just her salary. He said the figure "also includes a performance bonus, a one-time signing bonus (she had other, competing offers at the time), and a one-time mandatory payout from a terminated retirement plan." This is reflected in the fact that her 2006 earnings were less than in 2005.

The truth, the WHOLE truth, and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH! Deal with it.

I don't need to use fact check to understand that Michelle Obama claimed an income from the hospital of $316,962 on her income tax return in 2005.

As I said, posts #102, 103 and 104 tell the tale your insipid stubborness non- withstanding.

Pity how you think just ignoring pertinent information in leiu of parroting partial information coupled with neocon/teabagger supposition will not go unnoticed by the rational reader who actually follows the chronology of the post.

Indeed, a willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest neocon/teabagger parrot such as yourself does not "need to use fact check" as you prefer only "facts" that fit your personal beliefs.

And since I don't waste time engaging too many insipidly stubborn Too Tall clowns like you, I leave you to repeat your dreck to the delight of your equally brain dead compadres.

Say goodnight Gracie.

Translation: another intellectually bankrupt neocon/teabagger toadie frustrated that I took apart yet another piece of neocon/teabagger propaganda for all to see. Poor baby Steph, reality is a real bitch for her to handle. :badgrin::lol:

Dear little one, you wouldn't know reality if it bit you in the ass...and if you think calling people the same stupid names all the time makes you look smart, think again.
Now carry on about how you are right and EVERYONE else is wrong...just wake us when you're done, K

Translation: Poor widdle Stephanie doesn't have the brains or the courage to acknowledge the FACT that the information contained within the FactCheck.org link THOROUGHLY DISPROVES the false allegations and assertions of the OP. So like all intellectually bankrupt neocon/teabagger parrots, she tries to dodge the issue in an attempt to make this discussion solely about personal attacks.

Sorry sweetpea, but the chronology of the posts shows who threw the first stone. If you and your compadres can't take it, don't dish it out.

Another neocon/teabagger talking point bites the dust....and widdle Stephie doesn't like it. Awww, poor baby! :badgrin:

wow, repeating the same shit, you really are impressive.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh, I am afraid it won't bite anything but Obama right on his skinny ass when he starts after Romney for being wealthy.

He can't run on his record...Romney is going to do that !

So you can dress up your meaningless little rants and try to pull together some twisted argument that is measured against a standard you want to set (but which nobody esle gives a rat's ass about) and whine all you want.

The fact is that when Obama starts in....his tax returns and "can't afford to not have her work" is going to come out real fast. What is unfortunate is that most people don't understand that 170 K to run to households is not enough.

But, trying to sell Romney as being out of touch just ain't gonna work.

You pricks don't give hiim any credit for Romneycare.......he is so out of touch. How many other states have the same kind of program.

I am laughing at you with every post.

Bend over and kiss it good-bye.

wow, repeating the same shit, you really are impressive.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No one cares whether you're impressed or not, widdle Stephie....THE READER IS STILL WAITING FOR YOU AND YOUR WILLFULLY IGNORANT COMPADRES TO LOGICALLY AND FACTUALLY DISPROVE JUST ONE ITEM FROM THE CONTENTS OF THE FACT CHECK LINK I PROVIDED.

But I suspect you'll just keep blowing smoke as usual. Carry on, my intellectually impotent little Stephie!

Oh, I am afraid it won't bite anything but Obama right on his skinny ass when he starts after Romney for being wealthy.

So you can dress up your meaningless little rants and try to pull together some twisted argument that is measured against a standard you want to set (but which nobody esle gives a rat's ass about) and whine all you want.

The fact is that when Obama starts in....his tax returns and "can't afford to not have her work" is going to come out real fast. What is unfortunate is that most people don't understand that 170 K to run to households is not enough.

You pricks don't give hiim any credit for Romneycare.......he is so out of touch. How many other states have the same kind of program.

Stephanie is so dumb she thinks that commenting on information she refuses to read is rational....and attacking me instead of discussing said information is a rational alternative :cuckoo:

You've already gotten your ass handed to you http://www.usmessageboard.com/5179963-post143.html So now you just engage in mindless supposition and conjecture rather than just ADMIT the OP was proven wrong when it tried to juggle ALL the FACTS. I mean, you talk so much BS (or are truly ignorant of) that you try to lie about the FACT that it was the Dems/liberals/progressives/independents that pointed out the FACT that Obamacare was based on the Romney format for Mass....and how damned stupid Romney looks in trying to distance himself from his one success in order to appease the dimwitted teabaggers and zealot like neocons.

You're pathetic, Listy.....a true representative of the dupes who'll kiss the ass of the very people that are screwing them over and could care less about it. Babble on.

Stephanie is so dumb she thinks that commenting on information she refuses to read is rational....and attacking me instead of discussing said information is a rational alternative :cuckoo:

You've already gotten your ass handed to you http://www.usmessageboard.com/5179963-post143.html So now you just engage in mindless supposition and conjecture rather than just ADMIT the OP was proven wrong when it tried to juggle ALL the FACTS. I mean, you talk so much BS (or are truly ignorant of) that you try to lie about the FACT that it was the Dems/liberals/progressives/independents that pointed out the FACT that Obamacare was based on the Romney format for Mass....and how damned stupid Romney looks in trying to distance himself from his one success in order to appease the dimwitted teabaggers and zealot like neocons.

You're pathetic, Listy.....a true representative of the dupes who'll kiss the ass of the very people that are screwing them over and could care less about it. Babble on.

You keep making that claim but somehow the thread does not bear it out. You've done nothing but attempt to side step the issue that she made 300 K and together they made almost 500 K for two years in a row.

Whyou don't you admit the fact that you are not going to be able to reconcile that attacks on Romney with the fact that M&B were just recently in the company of the 1% crowd (you know the Lizzy Warrens of the world).

The one thing I've learned is that every time you type the word FACT, I can be assured that I am going to read anything but but a fact. Instead, I get to laugh at your inane little dances and dips in an effort to take the focus off the central issue. And when all else fails, you start pulling stuff in that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. You are well practiced at the art of smoke and fart. Your mentors would be proud of you record, on this thread alone, of lots of chest-beating and ranting all the while without a solid position to stand on.

I continue to laugh at your posts and your constant bleating about content. My guess is that you are a failed law student trying to somehow live out his desires for competition on a message board. And losing at that. :lol::lol::lol:

I understand why you are interested in health care. The bill for extracting your head out of your ass is going to be high...very high, because it is wedged in there tight.

The only thing you've handed me is a good chuckle.

Have a day, lemming. You need one.

The fact is that Michelle Obama make 317 K one year, followed by 275 K the next. Facts

They know what it is like to be in the poor house. They've been there....

Michelle quipped about how much it cost to send kids to summer camp. I am sure those private schools are not helping either.

CowDungLiberal......the gift that keeps you laughing.

Last edited:

You keep making that claim but somehow the thread does not bear it out. You've done nothing but attempt to side step the issue that she made 300 K and together they made almost 500 K for two years in a row.

Whyou don't you admit the fact that you are not going to be able to reconcile that attacks on Romney with the fact that M&B were just recently in the company of the 1% crowd (you know the Lizzy Warrens of the world).

The one thing I've learned is that every time you type the word FACT, I can be assured that I am going to read anything but but a fact. Instead, I get to laugh at your inane little dances and dips in an effort to take the focus off the central issue. And when all else fails, you start pulling stuff in that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand. You are well practiced at the art of smoke and fart. Your mentors would be proud of you record, on this thread alone, of lots of chest-beating and ranting all the while without a solid position to stand on.

I continue to laugh at your posts and your constant bleating about content. My guess is that you are a failed law student trying to somehow live out his desires for competition on a message board. And losing at that. :lol::lol::lol:

I understand why you are interested in health care. The bill for extracting your head out of your ass is going to be high...very high, because it is wedged in there tight.

The fact is that Michelle Obama make 317 K one year, followed by 275 K the next. Facts

Michelle quipped about how much it cost to send kids to summer camp. I am sure those private schools are not helping either.

And Listy does EXACTLY as I predicted....piling on more side stepping, supposition and conjecture laden blather as if the chronology of the posts don't expose him for the intellectually dishonest neocon/teabagger toadie that he is.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5179977-post144.html

See folks, these neocon/teabagger parrots just can't acknowledge FACTS that contradict their mantras.....no matter how many times they try to spin and alter the propaganda.

After exposing dummies like Listy for what they are, there's no sense in further entertaining their drivel, so I'll let hm just blather on alone to the accolades of his like minded compadres.

Last edited:

And Listy does EXACTLY as I predicted....piling on more side stepping, supposition and conjecture laden blather as if the chronology of the posts don't expose him for the intellectually dishonest neocon/teabagger toadie that he is.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5179977-post144.html

See folks, these neocon/teabagger parrots just can't acknowledge FACTS that contradict their mantras.....no matter how many times they try to spin and alter the propaganda.

After exposing dummies like Listy for what they are, there's no sense in further entertaining their drivel, so I'll let hm just blather on alone to the accolades of his like minded compadres.

Taichileftwingzealot is a pro at making stuff up to argue against.

It is a classic liberal strategy that seems to emerge in most every argument.

It essentially says, we (the more intelligent left :lol:) will set the basis for the argument and we will establish the standards under which certain things qualify as "good" or "bad", "right" or "wrong", "moral" or "immoral" such as will make it easier for you to come around to our point of view.

Now, should you not chose to conform to our manipulation, we will then start to pick and dig at things that are meaningless to the argument and we will do all we can to fart out smokescreens that hide and deflect from the central point of view.

When that fails we will make up strung together arguments that, unless someone really wants to take the time to go back and read all the usless and boring posts from before, no one will bother to check. And we will then close the argument by claiming victory (which is really only a victory in their own minds) and walking away.

The facts speak for themselves.

You can decide if the Michelle and Barack (who were private/public sector 1%ers for a couple of year) really do have your backs when it comes to understanding what it is that you are going through. I mean look how much it costs Michelle to send kids to summercamp !

Have a good night dickweed.

Forum List

Back