Michelle Bachman: Turning up the Crazy

You guys really need to come up with more sophisticated arguments than "She's stupid" or "She's crazy". That's been your guys argument for the past 70 years. Everyone who disagrees with you isnt crazy or stupid. That's arrogance at the supreme.

Still? What has been proven? Obviously you don't know much about graphics, neither did the incompetent nimrod Obama employed to produce a fake long form for him. When opened in Adobe Illustrator it was in numerous layers, the producer wasn't even intelligent enough to merge the layers so it wouldn't have been so obvious that it had been manufactured......... I guess it's good enough for you though.:lol:

YouTube - ‪Proof Obama's 4/27/11 "Long Form Certificate of Birth" is Forged!‬‏

What has been proven is that some people will never accept a black man as President.

I support Herman Cain, an authentic American black man, for the first real black President of the United States.

Too late...maybe if Mr. Cain would have run in 2008 he could have had the title...Obama already beat him to it. Sorry. But please do keep bringing up the birth certificate...it sure worked for Donny Trump....

What has been proven is that some people will never accept a black man as President.

I support Herman Cain, an authentic American black man, for the first real black President of the United States.

Too late...maybe if Mr. Cain would have run in 2008 he could have had the title...Obama already beat him to it. Sorry. But please do keep bringing up the birth certificate...it sure worked for Donny Trump....

Technically, Obama is only half black. So Herman could have the title of the first real black President of the United States. Why it matters is beyond me though. Skin color is the least important thing when it comes to leadership.

Technically, Obama is only half black. So Herman could have the title of the first real black President of the United States. Why it matters is beyond me though. Skin color is the least important thing when it comes to leadership.

It should be a moot point...yet at no point in our history has a President's birth certificate been an issue. Never.. Never...Never....never has it ever been an issue. Not once; no where, no time no place. Until a black man is elected.

Let alone the bewilderingly crazy scheme that would have had to have taken place....his mom flying to Africa or wherever in her third trimester or flying back to Hawaii right after the birth of the child...in some bizarre scheme because one day...he may want to run for President or Senator...they did all of this?

Yet it continues to get brought up time and again. It's a loser for the GOP in every sense of the word. Frankly...I hope it continues to be an issue in the GOP primaries for a few of the candidates to separate the pretenders from the contenders. Anybody bringing it up will be DOA...as it should be.

It should be a moot point...yet at no point in our history has a President's birth certificate been an issue. Never.. Never...Never....never has it ever been an issue. Not once; no where, no time no place. Until a black man is elected.

Let alone the bewilderingly crazy scheme that would have had to have taken place....his mom flying to Africa or wherever in her third trimester or flying back to Hawaii right after the birth of the child...in some bizarre scheme because one day...he may want to run for President or Senator...they did all of this?

Yet it continues to get brought up time and again. It's a loser for the GOP in every sense of the word. Frankly...I hope it continues to be an issue in the GOP primaries for a few of the candidates to separate the pretenders from the contenders. Anybody bringing it up will be DOA...as it should be.

That's odd because I've yet to hear anyone in the mainstream of the GOP mention his birth place other than to dismiss the loons that keep bringing it up. You gotta get off the internet once and awhile. There is a real life world out there! One that doesn't revolve around internet sensationalism. Try it sometime....

1) Name some. Bachman never has.

I just named three, dipstick.

2) It's as "absolutely possible" as that 13-year old being abducted by little green men from Pluto.

Wrong, numbnuts. There is nothing so egregious, absurd and unjust that our government isn't capable of it. The federal government has proved that over and over again.

Computer models don't prove jack shit. The paper's entire argument depends on the AGW theory being true instead of the colossal fraud we know it to be.

That's odd because I've yet to hear anyone in the mainstream of the GOP mention his birth place other than to dismiss the loons that keep bringing it up. You gotta get off the internet once and awhile. There is a real life world out there! One that doesn't revolve around internet sensationalism. Try it sometime....

I mis-spoke. My apologies. But it may come up and I will be very happy if it does come up, who ever is speaking for the GOP at the time slaps down the person who says it.

I was proud of McCain when he did it during the 08 election.

Name one study that proves CO2 is toxic.
Try this little experiment yourself. Take a plastic bag and put it over your head and then put a rubber band around your neck forming a tight seal with the plastic bag and then breath deep till you die. :lol:

A Kenyan citizen

You're a birfer? Really? Still?

Still? What has been proven? Obviously you don't know much about graphics, neither did the incompetent nimrod Obama employed to produce a fake long form for him. When opened in Adobe Illustrator it was in numerous layers, the producer wasn't even intelligent enough to merge the layers so it wouldn't have been so obvious that it had been manufactured......... I guess it's good enough for you though.:lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJfdKClbH4"]YouTube - ‪Proof Obama's 4/27/11 "Long Form Certificate of Birth" is Forged!‬‏[/ame]
Obviously you know even less about Adobe Illustrator. Illustrator always creates layers, merge the layers and Illustrator will still create layers. Try it yourself, download the pdf, flatten it and then open it in Illustrator and you will have lots of random layers.

I couldn't give a shit where that fuck was hatched, I do give a shit about what he was born into and who raised him along with why he would go through so much trouble to fake 2 official documents. It's his lack of transparency in this age of information along with his spending 20 years in a joke of a "church' listening to and being mentored by an asshole promoter of Africa and hater of white people and America. Being born to an absent drunk communist and a whore anarchist along with being raised through his formative years by a Muslim Indonesian and communist grandparents should make anyone that gives a shit about our country, want to know as much as possible about the guy........ skin color is meaningless to everyone but leftist idiots that voted for him just because of his outer appearance. The whole race issue is only important to leftist in a pathetic attempt to stop any criticism of their messiah........ they are the ones that race has so much importance for. You certainly aren't hearing "KILL ALL WHITES" from Republicans. Republicans aren't putting out giant litters like a huge number of mentally deficient dimwits that make up a giant percentage of Democrat constituents either.

Michele Bachmann: GOP presidential hopeful Bachmann fends off allegations - latimes.com

Rep. Michele Bachmann deflected allegations that she and her family had benefited from government assistance programs and said that hundreds of thousands of dollars to her family farm and a counseling clinic went instead to her employees and her in-laws.
"First of all," she said, "the money that went to the clinic was actually training money for employees. The clinic did not get the money. And my husband and I did not get the money either. That's mental health training money that went to employees."

As for the farm, she said it belonged to her father-in-law. "It's not my husband and my farm," Bachmann said. "And my husband and I have never gotten a penny of money from the farm."

As the Los Angeles Times reported on Sunday, however, in financial disclosure forms, Bachmann reported receiving between $32,503 and $105,000 in income from the farm, at minimum, between 2006 and 2009.

Better trained employees for her husband's business and tens of thousands in cash, those do not count as benefits apparently. Not in her world.

:eusa_eh:

Barack Obama was raised by grandparents who owned a large FARM in Kansas which suggests that they got FARM subsidies also. In fact--they sold the farm--became very wealthy--moved to Hawaii--and sent him to prep schools for the rest of his life. Of course--none of the Obama media networks would have investigated that--:lol:

So now we're comparing the "financial benefit" from FARM SUBSIDIES that Barack Obama would have directly benefited from--to Michell Bachmann's INLAWS receiving them.

Yeah makes sense to me--LOL

$Media bias.jpg

I couldn't give a shit where that fuck was hatched, I do give a shit about what he was born into and who raised him along with why he would go through so much trouble to fake 2 official documents. It's his lack of transparency in this age of information along with his spending 20 years in a joke of a "church' listening to and being mentored by an asshole promoter of Africa and hater of white people and America. Being born to an absent drunk communist and a whore anarchist along with being raised through his formative years by a Muslim Indonesian and communist grandparents should make anyone that gives a shit about our country, want to know as much as possible about the guy........ skin color is meaningless to everyone but leftist idiots that voted for him just because of his outer appearance. The whole race issue is only important to leftist in a pathetic attempt to stop any criticism of their messiah........ they are the ones that race has so much importance for. You certainly aren't hearing "KILL ALL WHITES" from Republicans. Republicans aren't putting out giant litters like a huge number of mentally deficient dimwits that make up a giant percentage of Democrat constituents either.

Maybe some people voted for Obama because they thought he was a better canditate than McCain. This whole reverand Wright, foreign born, raised by communists is nothing more than right wing talking points given to the simple minded to regurgitate.

Your comment about "putting out giant liters like a huge number of mentally deficient dimwits that make up a large percentage of Democratic dimwits" is beneath contempt. Wow angry, stupid and rude. That is quite a combination.

A better approach would be to discuss the real issues that America faces - foreign policy decisions, massive dept, an aging population, globalization, high unemployment, and an increasing divide between the upper class and middle class. Hopefully you will not just take a simplistic approach and blame Obama and his "Marxist policies" for all that ills America. These problems originate prior to his presidency.

My educational recommendation for you would be to tune into Fareed Zakeria on CNN. It is a pretty thoughtful show by an excellent newsman. Better yet, pick up a book and read, and not some tripe from one of the right wing radio nuts.

Maybe some people voted for Obama because they thought he was a better canditate than McCain. This whole reverand Wright, foreign born, raised by communists is nothing more than right wing talking points given to the simple minded to regurgitate.

Your comment about "putting out giant liters like a huge number of mentally deficient dimwits that make up a large percentage of Democratic dimwits" is beneath contempt. Wow angry, stupid and rude. That is quite a combination.

A better approach would be to discuss the real issues that America faces - foreign policy decisions, massive dept, an aging population, globalization, high unemployment, and an increasing divide between the upper class and middle class. Hopefully you will not just take a simplistic approach and blame Obama and his "Marxist policies" for all that ills America. These problems originate prior to his presidency.

My educational recommendation for you would be to tune into Fareed Zakeria on CNN. It is a pretty thoughtful show by an excellent newsman. Better yet, pick up a book and read, and not some tripe from one of the right wing radio nuts.

No most Obama voters were voting against BUSH and or on emotion--of that hopey/changey thing. They bought into staged lighting--greek columns and perfectly pronounced speeches read from a telepromter.

Let's face it. If Rev. Wright would have popped out of Obama's closet two weeks before Super Tuesday--Hillary Clinton would be the POTUS today.

And let's not forget about the Obama pep rally squad that helped kick Hillary Clinton to the curb in order to put Obama in the oval office. All those "tingley leg feelings."

$media bias.gif

Hey Barry, you don't know me and you certainly don't know what I listen to or read. You leftist twats are easier to bait than a pond full of starving bass........ my advice to you is to invest in a good spell checker, if you're going to quote someone... do it correctly, keep watching CNN and that clown Zakeria.... he'll keep you feeling good about being so misinformed.......... one last thing, leave your head implanted deep in your ass and go fuck yourself.

no surprises. the rightwingnuts love constitutional amendments that abridge rights.

but she'll fail. so no biggie. and her "base" of loons will love her.

Libturds believe the only rights that exist are the legal rights created by legislation, so talk of the Constitution abridging rights is a contradiction, in their view.

Do you support a Constitutional amendment to define marriage as only between a man and a woman?

Bachmann does.

no surprises. the rightwingnuts love constitutional amendments that abridge rights.

but she'll fail. so no biggie. and her "base" of loons will love her.

Libturds believe the only rights that exist are the legal rights created by legislation, so talk of the Constitution abridging rights is a contradiction, in their view.

Do you support a Constitutional amendment to define marriage as only between a man and a woman?

Bachmann does.

I do. Tolerance is important, but I draw the line at immoral behavior.
And no, I'm not some Christian nut. But I don't judge those that do believe.

Bachmann does.

What is the immorality inherent in same sex marriage that doesn't exist in heterosexual marriage?

What business is it of the federal government to arbitrarily impose a perceived principle of 'morality' on the American people's behaviour, constitutionally, if there is no evidence whatsoever that the 'immoral' behaviour causes anyone else any harm?

What principle of constitutionality determines that Christian preferences on morality can trump equal protection under the law?

Bachmann does.

What is the immorality inherent in same sex marriage that doesn't exist in heterosexual marriage?

What business is it of the federal government to arbitrarily impose a perceived principle of 'morality' on the American people's behaviour, constitutionally, if there is no evidence whatsoever that the 'immoral' behaviour causes anyone else any harm?

What principle of constitutionality determines that Christian preferences on morality can trump equal protection under the law?

Well "imo" the sex is the immoral part. And imo the govt can legislate morality. They already do by limiting family members from marrying each other.
Our countries fall from greatness began with all this progressive bullshit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back