Michelle Bachman: Turning up the Crazy

How about one man and 20 women getting married? I suppose you have no problem with that?

As long as they are all consenting adults, no.

Then why don't any of these bills to allow gay marriage also allow polygamy?

I guess they just don't care as much about the issue as gays and lesbians do. If it is your big concern, you fight for it. If you can provide a good enough case and the opposition can't come up with a compelling state reason to deny it, you can start collecting wives. Best of luck to you. If you have a parade, I promise I'll march in it.

Then why don't any of these bills to allow gay marriage also allow polygamy?

I guess they just don't care as much about the issue as gays and lesbians do. If it is your big concern, you fight for it. If you can provide a good enough case and the opposition can't come up with a compelling state reason to deny it, you can start collecting wives. Best of luck to you. If you have a parade, I promise I'll march in it.

The reason is that the people who push them are scathing hypocrites and liars.

I would have considered of possibly of considering to vote for her, but this Creationism shit just makes it impossible. It would even be one thing if she believed it herself, that would be bad, but maybe forgivable. But wanting to force kids to learn these mind-numbing fairy tales retro-fit for retards just is the icing on the cake. I can't support her.

Forum List

Back