Michelle Bachman: Turning up the Crazy

"First of all," she said, "the money that went to the clinic was actually training money for employees. The clinic did not get the money. And my husband and I did not get the money either. That's mental health training money that went to employees."

No problem.

Then she should advocate Federal funding for other training programs.

As for the farm, she said it belonged to her father-in-law. "It's not my husband and my farm," Bachmann said. "And my husband and I have never gotten a penny of money from the farm."

Also no problem.

Then she should also advocate Federal funding for small business.

The issue isn’t whether Bachmann received Federal funding or not, but her inconsistent position with regard to Federal funding in general, particularly with regard to entities she disapproves of.
This old smear is play number 2 in the DNC smear book. Pick a number and apply as needed.

For reference, here are the first three plays in the DNC smear book:
Play #1 in the DNC smear book: Call them Stupid
Play #2 in the DNC Smear book: Call them crazy
Play #3 in the DNC Smear book: scare grandma, cripples, and the poor.
Either address the thread topic or start your own thread about this.

Michele Bachmann says she would over rule gay marriage as she gets boost from Iowa poll | Mail Online

Bachman said if elected, she would put forward a constitutional amendment defining marriage as one man and one woman. She also said it was up to states to decide for themselves if they would allow same-sex marriages.

Uhm .... huh?

no surprises. the rightwingnuts love constitutional amendments that abridge rights.

but she'll fail. so no biggie. and her "base" of loons will love her.

In regard to Post #20 where you are mocking God and/or Bachman’s relationship with Him, here are some things that God did say to us all:

Matthew 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

John 8:7
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

In regard to this thread and Post #24, calling other stupid, crazy, etc,... well hey, you must be perfect yourself, just like what some of the dems claim Obama is? :tongue: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - ‪Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZSigyG-BZU]YouTube - ‪BARACK OBAMA STUPID QUOTES‬‏[/ame]

i am not a liberal nor am i compassionate. I dont like you and i will tell you that to your face.
fucktard

actually i am compassionate, but you are not my family or friend. You are just a random cocksucker on the net you says stupid ass things.

What a pantload. You're more Liberal than Liberace.

And how are you going to tell me anything "to my face"?

Do you have an address where we are supposed to "meet up" for this?

Please give me the coordinates. If convenient, I'd love to have a face to face with you.

Won't take long, I promise.

Bring ice.

lol no i wasnt talking about an actual meet up stupid. I was saying a what if.
Lol I am more liberal. Evidence?

"I dont like you and i will tell you that to your face" is a what if?

OK.

They must be teaching a new version of grammar/Engllish in public school these days.

Michele Bachmann: GOP presidential hopeful Bachmann fends off allegations - latimes.com

Rep. Michele Bachmann deflected allegations that she and her family had benefited from government assistance programs and said that hundreds of thousands of dollars to her family farm and a counseling clinic went instead to her employees and her in-laws.
"First of all," she said, "the money that went to the clinic was actually training money for employees. The clinic did not get the money. And my husband and I did not get the money either. That's mental health training money that went to employees."
To CON$ that makes perfect sense!! :cuckoo:

I can't believe Bachmann allowed this controversy to occur. She should have just gone out and been a community organizer, and arranged for her pastor to say God Damn America.

Bachman said if elected, she would put forward a constitutional amendment defining marriage as one man and one woman. She also said it was up to states to decide for themselves if they would allow same-sex marriages.

The nitwit will need to repeal the First, Fourth, and Fourteenth Amendments first.

This ignorance and extremism is indicative of Bachmann and her supporters.

In regard to Post #20 where you are mocking God and/or Bachman’s relationship with Him

Obviously I was not mocking God, nor any god for that matter. What I was doing was mocking what Bachman thinks God's relationship is to her. How arrogant (or delusional) do you need to be to believe that God speaks, literally, to you, and guides you through life, so that you can enter government and cut down the U.S. deficit?

wow...

This old smear is play number 2 in the DNC smear book. Pick a number and apply as needed.

Thanks for the advice, but I will post whatever I want, wherever I want. If you don't like it, there is an ignore function on this forum.

Thanks for the advice, but I will post whatever I want, wherever I want. If you don't like it, there is an ignore function on this forum.
Zander DID address the topic: Attempted Smear of Michelle Bachman.

Any person a Liberal can't win an argument with is branded as "crazy". It's like the person who can't stop using profanities, can't you find any thing else to say? :confused:

A Kenyan citizen is overseeing the destruction of our economy and way of life but I'm supposed to think Michelle Bachman is crazy?

Poor smear attempt.

Your a burfer and you mention the word crazy....oh the irony. OH and bachmann really is a nut. She really is.

I lawyer that went to oral roberts u should say eveyrthing about her. WEll that and the fact that she only has foster children that were/are female and teens...whats up with that?

The politics of personal destruction. The Dims can't win on the issues, so they go after the candidate personally.

Democrats are the scum of the Earth.

Better trained employees for her husband's business and tens of thousands in cash, those do not count as benefits apparently. Not in her world.

:eusa_eh:

So does every business have to count the public schooling their employees received as a subsidy?

New Topics

Forum List

Back