Michelle Bachman: Turning up the Crazy

I couldn't give a shit where that fuck was hatched, I do give a shit about what he was born into and who raised him along with why he would go through so much trouble to fake 2 official documents. It's his lack of transparency in this age of information along with his spending 20 years in a joke of a "church' listening to and being mentored by an asshole promoter of Africa and hater of white people and America. Being born to an absent drunk communist and a whore anarchist along with being raised through his formative years by a Muslim Indonesian and communist grandparents should make anyone that gives a shit about our country, want to know as much as possible about the guy........ skin color is meaningless to everyone but leftist idiots that voted for him just because of his outer appearance. The whole race issue is only important to leftist in a pathetic attempt to stop any criticism of their messiah........ they are the ones that race has so much importance for. You certainly aren't hearing "KILL ALL WHITES" from Republicans. Republicans aren't putting out giant litters like a huge number of mentally deficient dimwits that make up a giant percentage of Democrat constituents either.

Maybe some people voted for Obama because they thought he was a better canditate than McCain. This whole reverand Wright, foreign born, raised by communists is nothing more than right wing talking points given to the simple minded to regurgitate.

Your comment about "putting out giant liters like a huge number of mentally deficient dimwits that make up a large percentage of Democratic dimwits" is beneath contempt. Wow angry, stupid and rude. That is quite a combination.

A better approach would be to discuss the real issues that America faces - foreign policy decisions, massive dept, an aging population, globalization, high unemployment, and an increasing divide between the upper class and middle class. Hopefully you will not just take a simplistic approach and blame Obama and his "Marxist policies" for all that ills America. These problems originate prior to his presidency.

My educational recommendation for you would be to tune into Fareed Zakeria on CNN. It is a pretty thoughtful show by an excellent newsman. Better yet, pick up a book and read, and not some tripe from one of the right wing radio nuts.

Hey Barry, you don't know me and you certainly don't know what I listen to or read. You leftist twats are easier to bait than a pond full of starving bass........ my advice to you is to invest in a good spell checker, if you're going to quote someone... do it correctly, keep watching CNN and that clown Zakeria.... he'll keep you feeling good about being so misinformed.......... one last thing, leave your head implanted deep in your ass and go fuck yourself.

I don't know what you read, but I know what you write. Angry and stupid is no way to go through life. I suggest you start using your brain.

Rev Wright was not a talking point. Perhaps you don't care if Americans spread hate about America, but most of us do.
You worship your America hating MessiahRushie!
Stuttering LimpTard is the Rev Wright of the Right, except Rev Wright fought for this great country and your MessiahRushie is a "Phony Soldier" who only shits on this country.

01125107.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

Do you support a Constitutional amendment to define marriage as only between a man and a woman?

Bachmann does.

I do. Tolerance is important, but I draw the line at immoral behavior.
And no, I'm not some Christian nut. But I don't judge those that do believe.

What is the immorality inherent in same sex marriage that doesn't exist in heterosexual marriage?

What business is it of the federal government to arbitrarily impose a perceived principle of 'morality' on the American people's behaviour, constitutionally, if there is no evidence whatsoever that the 'immoral' behaviour causes anyone else any harm?

What principle of constitutionality determines that Christian preferences on morality can trump equal protection under the law?

Hell, let's protect the sanctity of marriage between a man and his goat.

:lol:

I do. Tolerance is important, but I draw the line at immoral behavior.
And no, I'm not some Christian nut. But I don't judge those that do believe.

What is the immorality inherent in same sex marriage that doesn't exist in heterosexual marriage?

What business is it of the federal government to arbitrarily impose a perceived principle of 'morality' on the American people's behaviour, constitutionally, if there is no evidence whatsoever that the 'immoral' behaviour causes anyone else any harm?

What principle of constitutionality determines that Christian preferences on morality can trump equal protection under the law?

On what planet is that a valid comparison. Do you have any concept of consent?

Michele Bachmann: GOP presidential hopeful Bachmann fends off allegations - latimes.com

Rep. Michele Bachmann deflected allegations that she and her family had benefited from government assistance programs and said that hundreds of thousands of dollars to her family farm and a counseling clinic went instead to her employees and her in-laws.
"First of all," she said, "the money that went to the clinic was actually training money for employees. The clinic did not get the money. And my husband and I did not get the money either. That's mental health training money that went to employees."

As for the farm, she said it belonged to her father-in-law. "It's not my husband and my farm," Bachmann said. "And my husband and I have never gotten a penny of money from the farm."

As the Los Angeles Times reported on Sunday, however, in financial disclosure forms, Bachmann reported receiving between $32,503 and $105,000 in income from the farm, at minimum, between 2006 and 2009.

Better trained employees for her husband's business and tens of thousands in cash, those do not count as benefits apparently. Not in her world.

:eusa_eh:

Did she ever turn it down?

Planet Earth my friend.

Afraid not. On the US portion of Planet Earth, consent is required. Animals, children and dead people cannot give consent. Care to try another red herring?

How about one man and 20 women getting married? I suppose you have no problem with that?

He's just reminding us that there's no rational argument against same sex marriage.

If we were relly serious about protecting the sanctity of marriage?

We'd give the death penalty to divorcees.

Clearly the sanctity of marriage objection is a red herring.

New Topics

Forum List

Back