Michele Obama - "We are just like you - Blue Collar People"

Moi? Why?

asshole.jpg

Is this a photo of your family?

beaver.jpg

No, but close. My wife did used to say the same thing June told Ward though.

(Rep to the first one to get it)

Stick it in my ass?

Yeah. Right.

Michelle Obama is the nation's first first lady to add a full-time makeup artist to her traveling entourage, according to stylists who have worked with presidential wives over the past 16 years.

GLAMOUR 'FIRST' - New York Post

And they send their kids to private schools. Yet they still have Kool-Aid drinking worshipers who try to rationalise this. :cuckoo:

The ONLY ones that have to rationaliZe where Sasha and Malia go to school are their parents who are responsible for their education AND their safety...

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
Oscar Wilde

Yeah. Right.

Michelle Obama is the nation's first first lady to add a full-time makeup artist to her traveling entourage, according to stylists who have worked with presidential wives over the past 16 years.

Did anyone inform the First Lady that we are in a recession? So my tax dollars are going towards having Michelle Obama getting all dolled up. How do I sign up for this stimulus package? Maybe I can get weekly manicures and pedicures as well...

You're an asshole...

Moi? Why?

asshole.jpg

Because you called dear old fathead teddy kennedy out on being a drunken, coward who left a girl to drown while he had daddy cover it up.
Ted Kennedy's "Daddy" was not able to help him out of that jam. Joe Sr. was pretty much a veg, from severe strokes, and was at death's door in July 1969. He died Nov. 1969.
Somebody locally helped Ted out of that mess, though, I will grant that.

Opinions and stupid ass comments that are easily shown to be totally disconnected from facts
is the main output of RWN's. .

Yeah. Right.

Did anyone inform the First Lady that we are in a recession? So my tax dollars are going towards having Michelle Obama getting all dolled up. How do I sign up for this stimulus package? Maybe I can get weekly manicures and pedicures as well...

You are an idiot. I know you want the Obamas to always be seen in a bad light because deep down you are not a very good american. Fortunately most americans want our president and his first lady to look as good as possible when representing our country abroad. I know I called you an idiot but I am rethinking and leaning heavily towards you are an ASSHOLE!!

Yeah. Right.

You are an idiot. I know you want the Obamas to always be seen in a bad light because deep down you are not a very good american. Fortunately most americans want our president and his first lady to look as good as possible when representing our country abroad. I know I called you an idiot but I am rethinking and leaning heavily towards you are an ASSHOLE!!

Do you ever think through what you post?

This has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read.

"Don't you think you were a little hard on the beaver last night?"

Yeah. Right.

Did you skip over (or ignore) the parts that said Michelle is PAYING FOR ALL OF THIS out of her own pocket ? She's got a bunch of money, y'know. She was born and raised Blue Collar, but having a
doctorate from Harvard School of Law and making 6 and 7 figure incomes ever since has set her apart. Still, she is grounded, happy, personable, fantastic person. Why are people so pissy and bitchy and catty about her ?

geeeessseeee folks you were the ones who thought Bush was just a regular Joe remember?

He was born filthy rich and acted like it his whole life.

These people were born regular Americans and worked their asses off to be where they are.

buy a fucking clue would you.

worked their asses off? That's funny.

Obama has barely ever held a full time job.

Let's see he went to Columbia and did he work and pay his own tuition?
Then he spent one year at a NY nonprofit something or another business.
Then he went to law school and I ask again, did he pay his own way?
After law school hedid some community organizing, then was an associate for a Chicago law firm for three years. After that he was to the State Senate - a part time legislature — and served as a lecturer at the Univ. of Chicago law school — another part-time gig. He was involved in a variety of community organizations during this period.

His Senate seat is the first full-time job he has had since his law firm days — but he’s only been in that job for 4 years.

And that state senate job was full of absences and present votes.

So you see POTUS is really only the second real job he has ever had and after his first term it will tie for the longest he was ever at one job.

I hardly call that working his ass off.

Jesus, I was working 40 hrs a week when I was in high school and 80 hours a week on summer vacations. I had more work experience when I was 18 than Obama has now.
But you weren't elected President. Bit of a difference.

Yeah. Right.

Did you skip over (or ignore) the parts that said Michelle is PAYING FOR ALL OF THIS out of her own pocket ? She's got a bunch of money, y'know. She was born and raised Blue Collar, but having a
doctorate from Harvard School of Law and making 6 and 7 figure incomes ever since has set her apart
. Still, she is grounded, happy, personable, fantastic person. Why are people so pissy and bitchy and catty about her ?

Blue Collar? Right.

A blue-collar worker is a member of the working class who performs manual labor and earns an hourly wage. Blue-collar workers are distinguished from those in the service sector and from white-collar workers, whose jobs are not considered manual labor.

Blue-collar work may be skilled or unskilled, and may involve manufacturing, mining, building and construction trades, mechanical work, maintenance, repair and operations maintenance or technical installations. The white-collar worker, by contrast, performs non-manual labor often in an office; and the service industry worker performs labor involving customer interaction, entertainment, retail and outside sales, and the like.

blue-collar: Definition from Answers.com

Yeah. Right.

I can tell that you’ve managed to accumulate your education at bargain rates.

And your hypothesis that I don't want the "first lady as good as possible when representing our country abroad" is laughable. You may have been mean-spirited enough to think of that one, but try not to judge others by the same standards.

Go take a break and wash your mouth out with a revolver.

Do you ever think through what you post?

This has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read.

You don't get out much do you sport? My reply was concise and on topic. Your reply proves you have a lower than average IQ. I pity you. Now hurry over to the neg rep icon and give me a neg rep for supporting the first family you ingrate. Piss on you.

Forum List

Back