Michele Obama - "We are just like you - Blue Collar People"

Burp

Always carry, never tell
Jan 22, 2009
Yeah. Right.

Michelle Obama is the nation's first first lady to add a full-time makeup artist to her traveling entourage, according to stylists who have worked with presidential wives over the past 16 years.

GLAMOUR 'FIRST' - New York Post

From the posted article:

Last week, Grimes-Miles joined "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, aboard Air Force One as official guests of the president, during their six-day trip across Europe.

The Obamas privately paid
for the travel expenses of the styling team, according to a spokeswoman for the first lady. But the high-profile jobs don't pay much, say former White House stylists.

"You do it because you know you will have some prestige and you will be able to make money later," Portelli said.

From the posted article:

Last week, Grimes-Miles joined "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, aboard Air Force One as official guests of the president, during their six-day trip across Europe.

The Obamas privately paid

Right, with the tax break they received from the stimulus package i'm sure .... :eusa_whistle:

Takes a lot of work and constant attention to keep Michele's hair straight. If she's paying the bill I have no objection. I'm sure other first ladies paid a lot to have their hair curled, and dyed.

blue collar families don't hire united states senators to get a purebred dog from a shelter in texas and get it trained and homed before hand so it arrives perfectly able to adjust to white house life.

It's the perception. Regardless of who is paying for it.

She is the first First Lady to do this.

Don't tell people you are Blue Collar then hire a full time make up artist.

Oh....never mind. That's right. Say one thing during the campaign, then do another once elected.

My bad.

blue collar families don't hire united states senators to get a purebred dog from a shelter in texas and get it trained and homed before hand so it arrives perfectly able to adjust to white house life.

Do they have special dog training specifically for adjusting to living in the White House?

Do they have special dog training specifically for adjusting to living in the White House?

The dog was given by Sen. Edward M. Kennedy and had some training (house broken) before being given to the BO family.

Good thing it was Ted doing the training. Poor dog wouldn't be able to dive into water if there was an emergency.

The dog was given by Sen. Edward M. Kennedy and had some training (house broken) before being given to the BO family.

Good thing it was Ted doing the training. Poor dog wouldn't be able to dive into water if there was an emergency.

You're an asshole...

geeeessseeee folks you were the ones who thought Bush was just a regular Joe remember?

He was born filthy rich and acted like it his whole life.

These people were born regular Americans and worked their asses off to be where they are.

buy a fucking clue would you.

geeeessseeee folks you were the ones who thought Bush was just a regular Joe remember?

These people were born regular Americans and worked their asses off to be where they are.

George W. Bush and John McCain have one thing in common...they're both products of REAL "affirmative action"...

Both fell UPWARD with each failure...

You're an asshole...

Moi? Why?

asshole.jpg

You're an asshole...

Moi? Why?

asshole.jpg

Because you called dear old fathead teddy kennedy out on being a drunken, coward who left a girl to drown while he had daddy cover it up.

worked their asses off? That's funny.

Obama has barely ever held a full time job.

Let's see he went to Columbia and did he work and pay his own tuition?
Then he spent one year at a NY nonprofit something or another business.
Then he went to law school and I ask again, did he pay his own way?
After law school hedid some community organizing, then was an associate for a Chicago law firm for three years. After that he was to the State Senate - a part time legislature — and served as a lecturer at the Univ. of Chicago law school — another part-time gig. He was involved in a variety of community organizations during this period.

His Senate seat is the first full-time job he has had since his law firm days — but he’s only been in that job for 4 years.

And that state senate job was full of absences and present votes.

So you see POTUS is really only the second real job he has ever had and after his first term it will tie for the longest he was ever at one job.

I hardly call that working his ass off.

Jesus, I was working 40 hrs a week when I was in high school and 80 hours a week on summer vacations. I had more work experience when I was 18 than Obama has now.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Moi? Why?

asshole.jpg

Because you called dear old fathead teddy kennedy out on being a drunken, coward who left a girl to drown while he had daddy cover it up.

Were YOU there, or are you just parroting standard right wing pea brain talking points?

I grew up in MA or kennedyville and it is common knowledge what that drunken coward did.
I am not a right wing anything and don't have to be to know what a fucking coward ted kennedy is.

Forum List

Back