Michele Obama - "We are just like you - Blue Collar People"

Because you called dear old fathead teddy kennedy out on being a drunken, coward who left a girl to drown while he had daddy cover it up.

Were YOU there, or are you just parroting standard right wing pea brain talking points?

I grew up in MA or kennedyville and it is common knowledge what that drunken coward did.
I am not a right wing anything and don't have to be to know what a fucking coward ted kennedy is.

So you were "virtually" there because of where you grew up... WOW...

Moi? Why?

asshole.jpg

Is this a photo of your family?

beaver.jpg

No, but close. My wife did used to say the same thing June told Ward though.

(Rep to the first one to get it)

Were YOU there, or are you just parroting standard right wing pea brain talking points?

I grew up in MA or kennedyville and it is common knowledge what that drunken coward did.
I am not a right wing anything and don't have to be to know what a fucking coward ted kennedy is.

Ive read the police statements and testimony have you or do you just know he didn't do anything wrong?

Are you really not aware of Teddy's past?

When I Google Kennedy, drowning, Chappaquiddick I get 6,250 results.

I'm not going to post each one.

Last edited:

AND, if you canvassed Senators from BOTH parties, you'd learn Ted Kennedy is highly respected and always the first one to offer help and support to a fellow Senator or Congressman when confronted with personal or family problems

geeeessseeee folks you were the ones who thought Bush was just a regular Joe remember?

He was born filthy rich and acted like it his whole life.

These people were born regular Americans and worked their asses off to be where they are.

buy a fucking clue would you.

worked their asses off? That's funny.

Obama has barely ever held a full time job.

Let's see he went to Columbia and did he work and pay his own tuition?
Then he spent one year at a NY nonprofit something or another business.
Then he went to law school and I ask again, did he pay his own way?
After law school hedid some community organizing, then was an associate for a Chicago law firm for three years. After that he was to the State Senate - a part time legislature — and served as a lecturer at the Univ. of Chicago law school — another part-time gig. He was involved in a variety of community organizations during this period.

His Senate seat is the first full-time job he has had since his law firm days — but he’s only been in that job for 4 years.

And that state senate job was full of absences and present votes.

So you see POTUS is really only the second real job he has ever had and after his first term it will tie for the longest he was ever at one job.

I hardly call that working his ass off.

Jesus, I was working 40 hrs a week when I was in high school and 80 hours a week on summer vacations. I had more work experience when I was 18 than Obama has now.

Community Organizing is hard god damn work ! ....:eusa_whistle:

AND, if you canvassed Senators from BOTH parties, you'd learn Ted Kennedy is highly respected and always the first one to offer help and support to a fellow Senator or Congressman when confronted with personal or family problems

As long as they aren't drowning .......

Moi? Why?

asshole.jpg

Because you called dear old fathead teddy kennedy out on being a drunken, coward who left a girl to drown while he had daddy cover it up.

Since none of us were there, it must not have happened. You sir, are a partisan hack that will defend these losers to the end...........

Ive read the police statements and testimony have you or do you just know he didn't do anything wrong?

But you weren't THERE !.... :cuckoo:

Wish you had been, maybe you'd have drowned Teddy and saved the woman .....

And you know you would have saved Mary jo. When I was 14 I raced out into Lake Washington in Seattle to rescue a hydroplane driver that flipped in front of my grandparents house. My best friend and I and a neighbor with a drag boat got to the scene in less than five minutes. I held the guys head in my lap on the high speed ride to Kenmore about two miles north. I ran up the dock and called every emergency agency I could think of. TWENTY minutes later the fire dept showed up from two blocks away. When they put oxygen over his face blood shot out his ears squirting over two feet.

My friend and I did everything humanly possible to save the guy and it did no good.

Point is you WHERE not there. Maybe Kennedy could have done more maybe not. I've saved a couple and lost a couple. Why don't you share an experience where you were a big hero and saved someones life. You know...so the good people here can ascertain your expertise in emergency rescue.

PS...Oh ya... after the blood shot outta the guys head I walked back up to the phone and called KJR radio for the news tip of the week...I got $50 bucks. I did it with a clear conscience.

And you know you would have saved Mary jo. When I was 14 I raced out into Lake Washington in Seattle to rescue a hydroplane driver that flipped in front of my grandparents house. My best friend and I and a neighbor with a drag boat got to the scene in less than five minutes. I held the guys head in my lap on the high speed ride to Kenmore about two miles north. I ran up the dock and called every emergency agency I could think of. TWENTY minutes later the fire dept showed up from two blocks away. When they put oxygen over his face blood shot out his ears squirting over two feet.

My friend and I did everything humanly possible to save the guy and it did no good.

Point is you WHERE not there. Maybe Kennedy could have done more maybe not. I've saved a couple and lost a couple. Why don't you share an experience where you were a big hero and saved someones life. You know...so the good people here can ascertain your expertise in emergency rescue.

PS...Oh ya... after the blood shot outta the guys head I walked back up to the phone and called KJR radio for the news tip of the week...I got $50 bucks. I did it with a clear conscience.

What really happened then ? Teddy really tried to save her but the paramedics arrive too late ? :doubt:

What really happened then ? Teddy really tried to save her but the paramedics arrive too late ? :doubt:

I don't know. Neither do you. I wonder why Marijo did not swim for it and save herself. Was she knocked out? Have you ever tried to move a person in such circumstance? I just think it is too easy to let your politics steer your mouth without anything of substance to back it up.

I don't know. Neither do you. I wonder why Marijo did not swim for it and save herself. Was she knocked out? Have you ever tried to move a person in such circumstance? I just think it is too easy to let your politics steer your mouth without anything of substance to back it up.

Yes i have and was successful, maybe because i wasn't drunk ? ..........:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back