Mexico: We Will Bring Our People Home If Trump Wins

Well, that would certainly help improve African American employment which Trump promised to address.

In an interview with Telemundo, President Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

Mexico threatens: If Trump wins we will call back our citizens - Departed
I'm sure you will be first in line to volunteer to clean hotel toilets.

There is nothing demeaning about domestic work. It is one of the fields that allows people to become self employed without education and have flexible hours. Lawn care is another.

I pointed out to him that I, and several family members have done "domestic work" in the past. He did not answer, because he knows his words are complete bullshit and he is just trying to push lies by constant repetition.

He is a piece of shit.

Domestic work is saving my ass as i go into business for myself. My non compete was for a year (expires next month). It allows me to work from home (laundry services) and support myself. Lawn mowing rate here is $60 per acre, from March into October, not including weedeating and edging. It is performed by whites and blacks, overwhelmingly, in this region (south louisiana) so I know damned well they would do it in milder climates.

It is just stunning the way these lefties can say nonsense that flied in the face of the personal experience of nearly EVERYONE, and get away with it normally, because the Media plays along.

60$ an acre?

It's been a while, but an acre, even with a push mower is less than an hour of work, is it not?

Not bad money, even allowing for time to get to the jobs.

I have 3.88 acres and a zero turn riding mower. It takes about 3.5 hours, so a push mower would be more than an hour. My property has some rutted areas that I have to slow down for or rattle teeth.

I know Americans are just dying to do migrant work. Pile into their Ford Focus in their suburban tract neighborhood, drive a couple hundred miles to pick lettuce for a couple weeks. Then drive a few hundred more miles to pick apricots for a couple weeks. And so on.

Yeah!
Your post stinks of bigotry.
Nope. It's a simple fact a lot of immigrants do the work Americans simply won't do for any price.

Every prosperous nation has a large immigrant labor force to do the shit jobs. It's a fact of life and economics and reality.

There are days when I wish all the Mexicans would leave, just to see the faces of you tards when the economy doesn't improve a lick.

Of course, you would ignore that, and start whining about something else you would be trained to whine about to keep you from remembering the last pile of manufactured bullshit you gobbled down.

What a load of horse shit.
So Americans wont drive trucks or work construction?
And if we weren't flooded by immigrants legal or not wages would go up.

I know Americans are just dying to do migrant work. Pile into their Ford Focus in their suburban tract neighborhood, drive a couple hundred miles to pick lettuce for a couple weeks. Then drive a few hundred more miles to pick apricots for a couple weeks. And so on.

Yeah!

Only a liar would pretend that lettuce picking is the archetypal job for 11 million illegals.

Why do you care more about illegals getting jobs than your fellow citizens?

Machining is the latest, even CNC. They are not out working the fields, lol.

On U.S. Farms, Fewer Hands for the Harvest

Last year, about a quarter of Biringer Farm’s strawberries and raspberries rotted in the field because it couldn’t find enough workers. Samantha Bond was determined not to let that happen again.

Early this year, Ms. Bond, human resources manager for the 35-acre farm in Arlington, Wash., offered 20% raises to the most productive workers from the last harvest. She posted help-wanted ads on Craigslist, beside highways and on the bathroom-stall door at a church. She also successfully lobbied local high schools to broadcast her call for workers during morning announcements.

Despite Ms. Bond’s efforts, Biringer again faced a worker shortage and typically drew fewer than 60 of the roughly 100 employees it needed on harvest days. “There was definitely hair-pulling going on,” she said.

Ms. Bond’s travails reflect a broader struggle by U.S. fruit, vegetable and dairy farms to secure farmhands as illegal immigration from Mexico declines and a strengthened U.S. economy makes it easier for people to find less backbreaking work, often in areas with cheaper housing costs.

Why Americans Won't Do Dirty Jobs

Skinning, gutting, and cutting up catfish is not easy or pleasant work. No one knows this better than Randy Rhodes, president of Harvest Select, which has a processing plant in impoverished Uniontown, Ala. For years, Rhodes has had trouble finding Americans willing to grab a knife and stand 10 or more hours a day in a cold, wet room for minimum wage and skimpy benefits.

Most of his employees are Guatemalan. Or they were, until Alabama enacted an immigration law in September that requires police to question people they suspect might be in the U.S. illegally and punish businesses that hire them. The law, known as HB56, is intended to scare off undocumented workers, and in that regard it’s been a success. It’s also driven away legal immigrants who feared being harassed.

<snip>

There’s no shortage of people he could give those jobs to. In Alabama, some 211,000 people are out of work. In rural Perry County, where Harvest Select is located, the unemployment rate is 18.2 percent, twice the national average. One of the big selling points of the immigration law was that it would free up jobs that Republican Governor Robert Bentley said immigrants had stolen from recession-battered Americans. Yet native Alabamians have not come running to fill these newly liberated positions.

Well, that would certainly help improve African American employment which Trump promised to address.

In an interview with Telemundo, President Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

There is nothing demeaning about domestic work. It is one of the fields that allows people to become self employed without education and have flexible hours. Lawn care is another.

Lawn care that Americas kids used to do,along with fast food jobs.
Thanks for throwing American youth under the bus.

High school kids are not licensed and bonded, which means they stick to postage stamp yards of neighbors, not acreage or businesses.

So do you think the mexicans only mow the grass of large corporations? Here in Houston mexicans mow 99.9 percent of the lawns in neighborhoods.
I dont know where you live but it's obviously somewhere that hasn't been flooded with mexicans yet.
And how does an illegal get bonded and insured anyway?

Yeah!
Your post stinks of bigotry.
Nope. It's a simple fact a lot of immigrants do the work Americans simply won't do for any price.

Every prosperous nation has a large immigrant labor force to do the shit jobs. It's a fact of life and economics and reality.

There are days when I wish all the Mexicans would leave, just to see the faces of you tards when the economy doesn't improve a lick.

Of course, you would ignore that, and start whining about something else you would be trained to whine about to keep you from remembering the last pile of manufactured bullshit you gobbled down.

Because the Law of Supply and Demand doesn't apply to labor?

And Americans do all those jobs now. Just at reduced wages and numbers due to the large immigrant labor force.
The law of supply and demand definitely applies to labor! That is EXACTLY why we have so many illegal immigrants. Americans weren't filling the demand, and so illegals provide the supply.

If a farmer needs 50 apple pickers, and only 10 legal workers show up, he will have no choice but to hire 40 illegals.

That is what is happening.

To punish the farmer for a fucked up immigration quota system is the epitome of stupidity.
There are a lot of unemployed Americans who will do the job. You are full of shit.

On U.S. Farms, Fewer Hands for the Harvest

Last year, about a quarter of Biringer Farm’s strawberries and raspberries rotted in the field because it couldn’t find enough workers. Samantha Bond was determined not to let that happen again.

Early this year, Ms. Bond, human resources manager for the 35-acre farm in Arlington, Wash., offered 20% raises to the most productive workers from the last harvest. She posted help-wanted ads on Craigslist, beside highways and on the bathroom-stall door at a church. She also successfully lobbied local high schools to broadcast her call for workers during morning announcements.

Despite Ms. Bond’s efforts, Biringer again faced a worker shortage and typically drew fewer than 60 of the roughly 100 employees it needed on harvest days. “There was definitely hair-pulling going on,” she said.

Ms. Bond’s travails reflect a broader struggle by U.S. fruit, vegetable and dairy farms to secure farmhands as illegal immigration from Mexico declines and a strengthened U.S. economy makes it easier for people to find less backbreaking work, often in areas with cheaper housing costs.

They aren't paying enough. Without illegals, wages would rise. How can you not see this? Americans will do it for a price. They will not do it to earn as much as they get for free as government benefits. This is the reason our wages have stagnated, because we are importing people with a dismal standard of living who will do the work to maintain the same dismal level they are accustomed to.

Yeah!

Only a liar would pretend that lettuce picking is the archetypal job for 11 million illegals.

It's hardly recent.
I was a machinist for twenty five years and watched hispanics go from around two percent to the current levels of seventy five to eighty percent.
And wages stagnated because of it.
What people fail to realize is that every time they grant amnesty all those underground mexicans can now apply for jobs at all businesses rather than just the shady ones.
As far as CNC's ...they made it worse because all the operators are button pushing monkey's with no actual skill.

It ruined machining as a way to make a decent living.
Thank God I saw the writing on the wall and made my money elsewhere.

High school kids are not licensed and bonded, which means they stick to postage stamp yards of neighbors, not acreage or businesses.

So do you think the mexicans only mow the grass of large corporations? Here in Houston mexicans mow 99.9 percent of the lawns in neighborhoods.
I dont know where you live but it's obviously somewhere that hasn't been flooded with mexicans yet.

You missed my point. Whites and blacks perform lawn care here, overwhelmingly. I am in South Louisiana, where the summer climate is brutal. Americans WILL do this work at a reasonable price. We do not have a lot of illegal aliens depressing our wages, so lawn care is $60 per hour, licensed and bonded, and people DO pay it. For $60 per hour and the ability to work for yourself, Americans DO this work gladly.

As far as I can tell, the illegal immigrants in this area work on the river.

You missed my point. Whites and blacks perform lawn care here, overwhelmingly. I am in South Louisiana, where the summer climate is brutal. Americans WILL do this work at a reasonable price. We do not have a lot of illegal aliens depressing our wages, so lawn care is $60 per hour, licensed and bonded, and people DO pay it. For $60 per hour and the ability to work for yourself, Americans DO this work gladly.

Give it time,the mexicans will take over the industry.
When I was a kid forty years ago I got twenty bucks to mow edge and weed eat.
You can get the same service now for twenty five bucks.

I pay sixty five a week because they do everything from tree trimming,weeding the beds,planting annual flowers,mulch,fertilize the whole bit.

Yeah!

It's hardly recent.
I was a machinist for twenty five years and watched hispanics go from around two percent to the current levels of seventy five to eighty percent.
What people fail to realize is that every time they grant amnesty all those underground mexicans can now apply for jobs at all businesses rather than just the shady ones.
As far as CNC's ...they made it worse because all the operators are button pushing monkey's with no actual skill.

Husband was a CNC machinist, programmer & repairer. South Louisiana does not have thd percentage of illegal immigrants so we must be running years behind your area in this regard.

The latino illegal immigrants seem to work on the river, but they are still in the minority. Asian illegal immigrants tend to work the nursery belt around Forest Hill in the greenhouses.

We are not a border state.

Give it time,the mexicans will take over the industry.
When I was a kid forty years ago I got twenty bucks to mow edge and weed eat.
You can get the same service now for twenty five bucks.

I pay sixty five a week because they do everything from tree trimming,weeding the beds,planting annual flowers,mulch,fertilize the whole bit.

I'm hoping we get a handle on this before it gets like that here. We are starting to get more immigrants in construction type jobs, but I suspect they are legal. We do not have many immigrants in our primary fields, plant work of all kinds (chemical plants, refineries, etc.). Any amnesty will depress that labor market as well.

Yeah!

It's hardly recent.

Husband was a CNC machinist, programmer & repairer. South Louisiana does not have thd percentage of illegal immigrants so we must be running years behind your area in this regard.

The latino illegal immigrants seem to work on the river, but they are still in the minority. Asian illegal immigrants tend to work the nursery belt around Forest Hill in the greenhouses.

Yep...the only way to make money in a machine shop these days is to be a programmer,manual machinist or work in highly specialized areas of the machining industry.
I worked as a proto type machinist,medical devices like artificial hearts and NASA flight hardware for the shuttle program.
Those in the oilfield industry are taking the brunt of the wage stagnation.

Yeah!

It's hardly recent.

Yep...the only way to make money in a machine shop these days is to be a programmer,manual machinist or work in highly specialized areas of the machining industry.
I worked as a proto type machinist,medical devices like artificial hearts and NASA flight hardware for the shuttle program.

Most of the chemical plants in the country are here. I am hoping we have time to fix this before we become yall.

Yeah!

It's hardly recent.

A lot of our machining is for chemical plants, oil rigs and boats/ships on the river. He started on HAAS but claims, while good, they limited him. IIRC, his favorites were Kawasaki (? ... or something that sounds like a motorcycle) because they can take a beating, are more versatile and easier to work on.

Yamaha? Its been a while so im not sure which japanese motorcycle company.

It's hardly recent.

A lot of our machining is for chemical plants, oil rigs and boats/ships on the river. He started on HAAS but claims, while good, they limited him. IIRC, his favorites were Kawasaki (? ... or something that sounds like a motorcycle) because they can take a beating, are more versatile and easier to work on.

Yamaha? Its been a while so im not sure which japanese motorcycle company.

Those are the very industries that hispanics have pretty much taken over in Houston.
Not sure anything can be done at this point since they out breed us.

Forum List

Back