11 Lies Trump Told Part II

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
Eleven lies Donald Trump told in his Republican National Convention speech - World - NZ Herald News

Trump is a liar.

There I've added my opinion. Hope this legitimises the thread.

Green is the new orange.

There she was just a walking down the street singing Do Wah Diddy diddy dum diddy do

Badgers are more friendly than skunks.

<mods - just bolded the relevant part - see how dumbarse the rule is? How is destroys a perfectly good thread. Who comes up with this shit. Seriously>

trump makes things up as he goes along. and then says he didn't say what he said. there's something quite pathologic about it.

reminds me of the old willie nelson line when his wife walked in on him cheating.

wife: you cheated
willie: no I didn't.
wife: I saw you
willie: what are you going to believe, what you see or what I tell you?

trump makes things up as he goes along. and then says he didn't say what he said. there's something quite pathologic about it.

reminds me of the old willie nelson line when his wife walked in on him cheating.

That aside, I just love how everything that happens around him is 'the greatest'. "the best". Apparently this was the best ever Repub convention. He must have been in hibernation when Raygun was elected.

That aside, I just love how everything that happens around him is 'the greatest'. "the best". Apparently this was the best ever Repub convention. He must have been in hibernation when Raygun was elected.

he's learned that if you say something often enough, the lie becomes truth. and he is very good at PR.

his convention was actually a shambles.

like his businesses being HUUUUUUGE when he ran four of them, as well as various housing developments and one park into the ground.

Eleven lies Donald Trump told in his Republican National Convention speech - World - NZ Herald News

Trump is a liar.

Green is the new orange.

There she was just a walking down the street singing Do Wah Diddy diddy dum diddy do

<mods - just bolded the relevant part - see how dumbarse the rule is? How is destroys a perfectly good thread. Who comes up with this shit. Seriously>
Interesting. You added something of your own afterall.

Trump is a liar.

Green is the new orange.

could be worse, gramps. he could post nonsense like you do.

did you have a response to the thread? or does it leave you flummoxed?

Well he did file Chapter 11 only four times...

"Trump’s four bankruptcies were Chapter 11 reorganizations (named for its location in federal bankruptcy code), which are designed to restructure businesses without shutting them down completely. The purpose is to "save" the business, as opposed to other forms of bankruptcy which would liquidate the company, said Michael Venditto, a partner at the Reed Smith law firm who has extensive experience with Chapter 11.

Because they keep coming up, we decided to outline Trump’s four bankruptcies. We also talked to some finance experts, who told us Trump is correct that Chapter 11 reorganization is not always the result of bad business decisions."

Trump is a liar.

Green is the new orange.

I thought it was "me or your lying eyes"?

Trump is a liar.

Green is the new orange.

I thought it was "me or your lying eyes"?

damn.... it is. :redface:

Ah the butthurt over irrelevancy...

Hillary encountered sniper fire according to her words.

Trump is a liar.

Green is the new orange.

You are probably so naive as to believe you have just as much influence on the central government, as a billionaire....Yes?

No?

True! And look at the huge difference it made to the thread <rolls eyes>....
Don't you think the most dangerous thing facing America today are right wingers, Christians, and conservatives?

I know Silly Jilly, Jake the Fake, Leftnutter, Joey, LL, and others on the left here, think so. You too?

Trump is a liar.

Green is the new orange.

could be worse, gramps. he could post nonsense like you do.

did you have a response to the thread? or does it leave you flummoxed?
You love my nonsense baby

Well, isn't this an entirely predictable thread.

We'll see the same thing after Hillary makes her acceptance speech. "Lies lies lies!!" declared far and wide!, and then fact checking by the opposition's operatives...so predictable

Don't you think the most dangerous thing facing America today are right wingers, Christians, and conservatives?

I know Silly Jilly, Jake the Fake, Leftnutter, Joey, LL, and others on the left here, think so. You too?

No. Donald Trump is probably the most dangerous thing facing your country at the moment.

Forum List

Back