Mexico: We Will Bring Our People Home If Trump Wins

Well, that would certainly help improve African American employment which Trump promised to address.

In an interview with Telemundo, President Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

Mexico threatens: If Trump wins we will call back our citizens - Departed
I'm sure you will be first in line to volunteer to clean hotel toilets.

There is nothing demeaning about domestic work. It is one of the fields that allows people to become self employed without education and have flexible hours. Lawn care is another.

I pointed out to him that I, and several family members have done "domestic work" in the past. He did not answer, because he knows his words are complete bullshit and he is just trying to push lies by constant repetition.

He is a piece of shit.

Domestic work is saving my ass as i go into business for myself. My non compete was for a year (expires next month). It allows me to work from home (laundry services) and support myself. Lawn mowing rate here is $60 per acre, from March into October, not including weedeating and edging. It is performed by whites and blacks, overwhelmingly, in this region (south louisiana) so I know damned well they would do it in milder climates.
So you will be first in line to clean hotel toilets?

Well, that would certainly help improve African American employment which Trump promised to address.

In an interview with Telemundo, President Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

There is nothing demeaning about domestic work. It is one of the fields that allows people to become self employed without education and have flexible hours. Lawn care is another.

I pointed out to him that I, and several family members have done "domestic work" in the past. He did not answer, because he knows his words are complete bullshit and he is just trying to push lies by constant repetition.

He is a piece of shit.

Domestic work is saving my ass as i go into business for myself. My non compete was for a year (expires next month). It allows me to work from home (laundry services) and support myself. Lawn mowing rate here is $60 per acre, from March into October, not including weedeating and edging. It is performed by whites and blacks, overwhelmingly, in this region (south louisiana) so I know damned well they would do it in milder climates.
Racist thinks Mexicans are only good for toilet cleaning.

Even the Mexicans think Trump is going to win. And they know he isn't bullshitting when he says he will curtail illegal immigration.

Trump is already leading and he hasn't even been elected yet.

Lawn care that Americas kids used to do,along with fast food jobs.
Thanks for throwing American youth under the bus.

He is a piece of shit.

It is just stunning the way these lefties can say nonsense that flied in the face of the personal experience of nearly EVERYONE, and get away with it normally, because the Media plays along.

60$ an acre?

It's been a while, but an acre, even with a push mower is less than an hour of work, is it not?

Not bad money, even allowing for time to get to the jobs.

I know Americans are just dying to do migrant work. Pile into their Ford Focus in their suburban tract neighborhood, drive a couple hundred miles to pick lettuce for a couple weeks. Then drive a few hundred more miles to pick apricots for a couple weeks. And so on.

Yeah!

If there are kids willing to do the work for beer money, there is no way that professionals can undercut them.

I know Americans are just dying to do migrant work. Pile into their Ford Focus in their suburban tract neighborhood, drive a couple hundred miles to pick lettuce for a couple weeks. Then drive a few hundred more miles to pick apricots for a couple weeks. And so on.

Yeah!

Only a liar would pretend that lettuce picking is the archetypal job for 11 million illegals.

Why do you care more about illegals getting jobs than your fellow citizens?

Yeah!
Your post stinks of bigotry.

Yeah!
Let those darkies work in the field!

Yeah!
Nope. It's a simple fact a lot of immigrants do the work Americans simply won't do for any price.

Every prosperous nation has a large immigrant labor force to do the shit jobs. It's a fact of life and economics and reality.

There are days when I wish all the Mexicans would leave, just to see the faces of you tards when the economy doesn't improve a lick.

Of course, you would ignore that, and start whining about something else you would be trained to whine about to keep you from remembering the last pile of manufactured bullshit you gobbled down.

If there are kids willing to do the work for beer money, there is no way that professionals can undercut them.

The price for lawn mowing has gone up five bucks since I was a kid forty years ago.
I avoid the corner store near my house at lunch time because you cant even get in the parking lot due to all the trucks with trailers full of lawn equipment.
The market is saturated with mexicans.

Yeah!
Nope. It's a simple fact a lot of immigrants do the work Americans simply won't do for any price.

Every prosperous nation has a large immigrant labor force to do the shit jobs. It's a fact of life and economics and reality.

There are days when I wish all the Mexicans would leave, just to see the faces of you tards when the economy doesn't improve a lick.

Of course, you would ignore that, and start whining about something else you would be trained to whine about to keep you from remembering the last pile of manufactured bullshit you gobbled down.
What a racist dirtbag.

Don't pretend this isn't about Mexicans. We all know that's what it is, assholes.

It's just too bad for you that I call it like it is. Too bad you don't have the guts to be honest about your racism. It puts you at a serious disadvantage because you look really stupid trying to deny it.

He is a piece of shit.

I ran a B&B in the Pacific Nortwest for a year. I cleaned toilets, cleaned & changed linens, and cooked for a dozen every morning. I also don't mind wiping asses of babies and old people. WTF is wrong with you?

High school kids are not licensed and bonded, which means they stick to postage stamp yards of neighbors, not acreage or businesses.

Yeah!

Because the Law of Supply and Demand doesn't apply to labor?

And Americans do all those jobs now. Just at reduced wages and numbers due to the large immigrant labor force.

Don't pretend this isn't about Mexicans. We all know that's what it is, assholes.

It's just too bad for you that I call it like it is. Too bad you don't have the guts to be honest about your racism. It puts you at a serious disadvantage because you look really stupid trying to deny it.

You are the racist who is smearing whites, by calling them lazy.

There is nothing racist about wanting those jobs for ourselves and our fellow citizens.

Not to mention better wages.

Yeah!

Because the Law of Supply and Demand doesn't apply to labor?

And Americans do all those jobs now. Just at reduced wages and numbers due to the large immigrant labor force.
The law of supply and demand definitely applies to labor! That is EXACTLY why we have so many illegal immigrants. Americans weren't filling the demand, and so illegals provide the supply.

If a farmer needs 50 apple pickers, and only 10 legal workers show up, he will have no choice but to hire 40 illegals.

That is what is happening.

To punish the farmer for a fucked up immigration quota system is the epitome of stupidity.

Forum List

Back