Mexico: We Will Bring Our People Home If Trump Wins

Well, that would certainly help improve African American employment which Trump promised to address.

In an interview with Telemundo, President Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

Mexico threatens: If Trump wins we will call back our citizens - Departed
I'm sure you will be first in line to volunteer to clean hotel toilets.

I've worked in Housekeeping in a hospital setting.

My mother and my mother in law were nurse's aides.

My father was a janitor and a grave digger.

Your assumption that working class whites will not do certain jobs is simply incorrect.

I hope Mexico keeps its promise. It will be hilarious to see the rubes' faces when they discover nothing has improved and that it wasn't Mexicans that were harming our economy.

Because reducing the supply of labor will not increase price.

Despite the Laws of Economics.

Ya gotta love this comment..:lmao:

"The Mexican government announced they will close their borders to Americans in the event that Donald Trump is elected President of the United States. President Enrique Peña Nieto announced the country fears Americans will flood their country and bring violence and chaos to their streets. “Many Americans have expressed a desire to relocate to our country in the event that Donald Trump becomes President. We cannot have Mexico flooded with criminals and rapists,” he said."

He knows that bringing back the Illegals will be a great benefit for the US, and a great hardship for Mexico.

The rest is empty bravado.

Well, that would certainly help improve African American employment which Trump promised to address.

In an interview with Telemundo, President Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

Too bad it will be more difficult for them to go south than it was for them to come north.

Obozo and Nieto had a news conference this morning and, as much as I wanted to hear what the Mexican president had to say, I had to change the channel. I could simply not tolerate any more of Obozo's bull shit.

Obozo and Nieto had a news conference this morning and, as much as I wanted to hear what the Mexican president had to say, I had to change the channel. I could simply not tolerate any more of Obozo's bull shit.

I can't even stand the sound of that meat puppet faggot's monotone voice, let alone even look at the criminally insane totalitarian sociopath's fucking face. I've walked out of places that had TVs on with the queer giving some bullshit speech.

RW'ers are missing the point. This was a calculated message from a corrupt politician. Does Anyone really think Nieto would call on Mexicans to go back to Mexico. Few would listen to him if he did.

No, he did this in an attempt sway Latinos towards Hiliary and get them to come out in numbers.

He needs an open border President so Mexico can push off it's poor to the US and make them our problem.

It is like the annual purge. Instead of killing their poor they push them off to America!

Do these guys realize that this will help get him elected ?

Has anyone ever calculated the wages on border states with Mexico? I bet they are much lower than the rest of the country and I'm getting a little tired of wages being so low in this country.

Damn, now I have 2 reasons to vote for the guy. Too bad Nieto is lying, they don't want more uneducated, ignorant people any more than we do.

There is nothing demeaning about domestic work. It is one of the fields that allows people to become self employed without education and have flexible hours. Lawn care is another.

Peak Irony: Mexico Wants To Build The Wall To Stop Illegal Immigration

One of the largest newspapers along Mexico’s border with Texas is calling for a border wall with Central America, similar to the one being promoted by Republican Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump.

The editorial board of El Mañana, one of the largest newspapers in the border state of Tamaulipas, penned a piece called “Yes to the Border Wall … but in Mexico’s South.” The piece praises the idea of border wall, not on the border with Mexico, but on the border with Central America

Why even bother to comment? Hypocrisy at its ultimate. You'd almost think they're Dumbocraps.

Story @ Peak Irony: Mexico Wants To Build The Wall To Stop Illegal Immigration | Zero Hedge

There is nothing demeaning about domestic work. It is one of the fields that allows people to become self employed without education and have flexible hours. Lawn care is another.

I pointed out to him that I, and several family members have done "domestic work" in the past. He did not answer, because he knows his words are complete bullshit and he is just trying to push lies by constant repetition.

He is a piece of shit.

I pointed out to him that I, and several family members have done "domestic work" in the past. He did not answer, because he knows his words are complete bullshit and he is just trying to push lies by constant repetition.

He is a piece of shit.

Domestic work is saving my ass as i go into business for myself. My non compete was for a year (expires next month). It allows me to work from home (laundry services) and support myself. Lawn mowing rate here is $60 per acre, from March into October, not including weedeating and edging. It is performed by whites and blacks, overwhelmingly, in this region (south louisiana) so I know damned well they would do it in milder climates.

Forum List

Back