Trump's Acceptance Speech A Doozy

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
No, the Donald ain't a great orator, a spellbinder, or a polished politician choosing the safe, least chance of offending somebody, anybody. What he did last night was a sales pitch and a damn good one. Rather than delve into the mechanics of his product, he eliminated the risks, one by one, of buying it. And again we're reminded he's a savvy New Yawker....a schmoozer, a guy who chats up his target, gets him to relax, and then nails him between the eyes with a cold stare, asking four times what he thinks he can get.

A president, a real one, not like the clown pretending to be one now, doesn't negotiate on camera. He doesn't do the job with a focus-group sitting in the room to test his approach. Most of the presidency is on the telephone I'd imagine, quick and simple; give me what I want and I'll take care of you down the line. Don't do what I ask and you can kiss that (whatever) goodbye. Trump has proven time and time again he gets what he goes after and if you believe what he says, be confident that's what's coming. I am.

0813-donald-trump-getty-4.jpg

I really liked what he said about ending 'Nation Building' and the 'Regime Change' policy. You rarely hear Republicans advocating that. Trump gets mucho kudos from me on that.

• Banned
I really liked what he said about ending 'Nation Building' and the 'Regime Change' policy. You rarely hear Republicans advocating that. Trump gets mucho kudos from me on that.

Seems it's the democrats who overthrow governments and wonder why things go into a tailspin after they don't follow up. We'd have never gotten into Vietnam the way we did if Kennedy hadn't had Diem whacked. Hillary just did it in Libya and look how that's turned out. Critics will claim Bush43 did it in Iraq, but we gave them the option of giving Saddam & Sons the boot and the Afghan Taliban the same option with bin-Laden. We need to keep our nose out of other people's business and take care of ourselves for a change.

Normal people would reject Alex Jones conspiracy babblers, but Trump fans ain't normal.

Normal people would also reject any candidate that calls for jailing his opponents, but Trump fans are all proud Stalinists.

Normal people would reject Alex Jones conspiracy babblers, but Trump fans ain't normal.

Normal people would also reject any candidate that calls for jailing his opponents, but Trump fans are all proud Stalinists.
She would probably be in prison if she wasn't protected by the Democrat party. Tossed out at a minimum. Only left wing babblers have no problem with leftist corruption.

• Banned

I believe the proper leftist dirtbag term for us is "nazi", not stalinist...those would be your kind.

She would probably be in prison if she wasn't protected by the Democrat party.

When I point out how you're acting like a proud stalinist, best not to immediately confirm it.

This has never happened before in US history, one party calling for jail for the opposition party. Trump fans are corrupt authoritarian party hacks, not loyal Americans.

No, the Donald ain't a great orator, a spellbinder, or a polished politician choosing the safe, least chance of offending somebody, anybody. What he did last night was a sales pitch and a damn good one. Rather than delve into the mechanics of his product, he eliminated the risks, one by one, of buying it. And again we're reminded he's a savvy New Yawker....a schmoozer, a guy who chats up his target, gets him to relax, and then nails him between the eyes with a cold stare, asking four times what he thinks he can get.

A president, a real one, not like the clown pretending to be one now, doesn't negotiate on camera. He doesn't do the job with a focus-group sitting in the room to test his approach. Most of the presidency is on the telephone I'd imagine, quick and simple; give me what I want and I'll take care of you down the line. Don't do what I ask and you can kiss that (whatever) goodbye. Trump has proven time and time again he gets what he goes after and if you believe what he says, be confident that's what's coming. I am.

He sold it just like he sold people on Trump University, is what you're saying.

She would probably be in prison if she wasn't protected by the Democrat party.

When I point out how you're acting like a proud stalinist, best not to immediately confirm it.

This has never happened before in US history, one party calling for jail for the opposition party. Trump fans are corrupt authoritarian party hacks, not loyal Americans.
You smarmy shit brain. I didn't say throw her in jail without a trial. Best not to prove you have a turd instead of a functioning mind. She's corrupt as can be, you're the one in love with corruption, not me.

They had a choice. obama sold obamacare with lies and we had no choice. Your priorities are ass backwards like all lefties.

Most progs haven't trafficked in US intel for speaking fees...we don't just want her jailed, we want her HANGED for treason.

He's got some rough edges but I much prefer that to the smooth lies of Lord Obama or Steady Hand Hillary.

3500 lawsuits and a pending Fraud and RICO charges are just rough edges. But multiple devices! Now there is something wrong!!!

They had a choice. obama sold obamacare with lies and we had no choice. Your priorities are ass backwards like all lefties.

Americans had a choice. They could have elected John McCain.

I remember campaign speeches all the way back to include Nixon and Kennedy. I think last night's speech was one of the best I've ever watched. I think it's going to motivate a lot of Republicans who haven't voted for a long time and should bring a lot of independents and even disaffected Democrats to vote for him.

we want her HANGED for treason

Tom's gone uber-Stalinist on us!

He'll go far in the Trump cult!

Once again, your side is of the "stalinist" bent....I'd send her to the electric-chair if we still had one sitting around....watch her cankles explode as she gave us one last witch cackle. :badgrin:

Americans had a choice. They could have elected John McCain.

Well he didn't run on ramming obamacare with no debate down our throarmts...on other words he was as fake as hitlery.....the democrats use the same shit all the time....blah blah blah

Forum List

Back