Mexico: We Will Bring Our People Home If Trump Wins

Well, that would certainly help improve African American employment which Trump promised to address.

In an interview with Telemundo, President Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

Mexico threatens: If Trump wins we will call back our citizens - Departed
I'm sure you will be first in line to volunteer to clean hotel toilets.

There is nothing demeaning about domestic work. It is one of the fields that allows people to become self employed without education and have flexible hours. Lawn care is another.

Lawn care that Americas kids used to do,along with fast food jobs.
Thanks for throwing American youth under the bus.

High school kids are not licensed and bonded, which means they stick to postage stamp yards of neighbors, not acreage or businesses.
high school kids do my property.

Well, that would certainly help improve African American employment which Trump promised to address.

In an interview with Telemundo, President Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

There is nothing demeaning about domestic work. It is one of the fields that allows people to become self employed without education and have flexible hours. Lawn care is another.

High school kids are not licensed and bonded, which means they stick to postage stamp yards of neighbors, not acreage or businesses.
high school kids do my property.

You must have a better crop of kids there. I wouldn't trust the ones here with my equipment. They'd just run over branches rather than remove them. Also, our insurance would not cover damage done by hired help not bonded, as we rent out one of the houses on the property. I think they would if we were entirely owner-occupied, but we have to carry different insurance.

Don't let the door hit any of you on the way out.

I know Americans are just dying to do migrant work. Pile into their Ford Focus in their suburban tract neighborhood, drive a couple hundred miles to pick lettuce for a couple weeks. Then drive a few hundred more miles to pick apricots for a couple weeks. And so on.

Yeah!
Your post stinks of bigotry.
Nope. It's a simple fact a lot of immigrants do the work Americans simply won't do for any price.

Every prosperous nation has a large immigrant labor force to do the shit jobs. It's a fact of life and economics and reality.

There are days when I wish all the Mexicans would leave, just to see the faces of you tards when the economy doesn't improve a lick.

Of course, you would ignore that, and start whining about something else you would be trained to whine about to keep you from remembering the last pile of manufactured bullshit you gobbled down.

Because the Law of Supply and Demand doesn't apply to labor?

And Americans do all those jobs now. Just at reduced wages and numbers due to the large immigrant labor force.
The law of supply and demand definitely applies to labor! That is EXACTLY why we have so many illegal immigrants. Americans weren't filling the demand, and so illegals provide the supply.

If a farmer needs 50 apple pickers, and only 10 legal workers show up, he will have no choice but to hire 40 illegals.

That is what is happening.

To punish the farmer for a fucked up immigration quota system is the epitome of stupidity.

1. First of all. Stop pretending that we have 11 million migrant farm workers in this country.

2. Second of all, if those 40 illegals were not available, the farmer would have "no choice" but to raise the offered wages.

I know Americans are just dying to do migrant work. Pile into their Ford Focus in their suburban tract neighborhood, drive a couple hundred miles to pick lettuce for a couple weeks. Then drive a few hundred more miles to pick apricots for a couple weeks. And so on.

Yeah!

Only a liar would pretend that lettuce picking is the archetypal job for 11 million illegals.

Why do you care more about illegals getting jobs than your fellow citizens?

Machining is the latest, even CNC. They are not out working the fields, lol.

He knows that, everyone knows that.

But if enough of them say it over and over again, they can fool the stupid.

On U.S. Farms, Fewer Hands for the Harvest

Last year, about a quarter of Biringer Farm’s strawberries and raspberries rotted in the field because it couldn’t find enough workers. Samantha Bond was determined not to let that happen again.

Early this year, Ms. Bond, human resources manager for the 35-acre farm in Arlington, Wash., offered 20% raises to the most productive workers from the last harvest. She posted help-wanted ads on Craigslist, beside highways and on the bathroom-stall door at a church. She also successfully lobbied local high schools to broadcast her call for workers during morning announcements.

Despite Ms. Bond’s efforts, Biringer again faced a worker shortage and typically drew fewer than 60 of the roughly 100 employees it needed on harvest days. “There was definitely hair-pulling going on,” she said.

Ms. Bond’s travails reflect a broader struggle by U.S. fruit, vegetable and dairy farms to secure farmhands as illegal immigration from Mexico declines and a strengthened U.S. economy makes it easier for people to find less backbreaking work, often in areas with cheaper housing costs.

So, no raises for starting pickers?

And she wonders why she didn't get more pickers?

Fuck her and bosses like her who can't even imagine OFFERING HIGHER STARTING WAGES.

So again, Trump was right....and we all have seen the pamphlets they pass out...MEXICO DOES send people to the US.....and they can have them back.....

Now if they come in legally, welcome! No matter which country you're from.

...and stand 10 or more hours a day in a cold, wet room for minimum wage and skimpy benefits.

So, raise the wages, and give them a fucking chair, you dumb ass boss.

And why the FUCK, can't he split the shifts? Is it too hard for him to have two shifts of 5 hours each? Does that mean he has to learn twice as many names?

So do you think the mexicans only mow the grass of large corporations? Here in Houston mexicans mow 99.9 percent of the lawns in neighborhoods.
I dont know where you live but it's obviously somewhere that hasn't been flooded with mexicans yet.
And how does an illegal get bonded and insured anyway?

THey might not. THe boss gets bonded, and then sits on his ass while illegals do the work for shit wages.

So do you think the mexicans only mow the grass of large corporations? Here in Houston mexicans mow 99.9 percent of the lawns in neighborhoods.
I dont know where you live but it's obviously somewhere that hasn't been flooded with mexicans yet.

THey might not. THe boss gets bonded, and then sits on his ass while illegals do the work for shit wages.

I dont think that works if you hire an illegal and he gets hurt.

We don't have illegals mowing grass here that I can see. Americans are doing the work, and Americans are paying their American lawn-care guys well for their work. Americans WILL do the work for appropriate pay, and Americans WILL pay appropriately for that work.

We can't be the only region without a large illegal immigrant population. Who mows the grass in Idaho, for instance. What's the going rate there?

ETA: We are under Napoleonic Law in Louisiana. Not sure if that has anything to do with it (can't imagine how). I assumed Americans were mowing grass in much of the US.

Last edited:

I dont think that works if you hire an illegal and he gets hurt.

Sure it does. You fire him and replace him. That's one of the pluses of illegals. NO protections under the law.

You missed my point. Whites and blacks perform lawn care here, overwhelmingly. I am in South Louisiana, where the summer climate is brutal. Americans WILL do this work at a reasonable price. We do not have a lot of illegal aliens depressing our wages, so lawn care is $60 per hour, licensed and bonded, and people DO pay it. For $60 per hour and the ability to work for yourself, Americans DO this work gladly.

As far as I can tell, the illegal immigrants in this area work on the river.

This was supposed to be $60 per acre, not hour. Sorry, can't edit anymore.

We don't have illegals mowing grass here that I can see. Americans are doing the work, and Americans are paying their American lawn-care guys well for their work. Americans WILL do the work for appropriate pay, and Americans WILL pay appropriately for that work.

We can't be the only region without a large illegal immigrant population. Who knows the grass in Idaho, for instance. What's the going rate there?

ETA: We are under Napoleonic Law in Louisiana. Not sure if that has anything to do with it (can't imagine how). I assumed Americans were mowing grass in much of the US.

I live in a rust belt city. My grass in being cut by a white middle aged couple who does much of the street.

But I'm seeing more hispanic looking workers busing tables, and construction.

We can't be the only region without a large illegal immigrant population. Who knows the grass in Idaho, for instance. What's the going rate there?

I live in a rust belt city. My grass in being cut by a white middle aged couple who does much of the street.

That is how it is here, too. What do you pay and how much grass/acreage?

.......just wait.

That is how it is here, too. What do you pay and how much grass/acreage?

Very small yard, front and back, with some bushes and trees. I don't even know what we pay, the wife handles it.

.......just wait.

I've traveled to San Francisco and Miami and Las Vegas, and been shocked at the complete lack of white people working in visible jobs.

Forum List

Back