MESSAGEBOARDING 101 - REQUIRED / @AllMembers

I have no idea what you're gabbling about. I'm not casting my lot with anyone, including a guy who calls other posters pedo's because he doesn't like their politics.

But I always forgive ya, Pete, and I hope you will forgive me for saying shit when I step in it.

Again... that's a lie, and you're not interested in the truth.

Liberalism fits you well.

You're now part of the full retard crowd and will be treated accordingly.

Dipshit.

Grow up, Pete, and take responsibility for your own words.

Get a grip hag, don't accuse people of shit without evidence. I know you moonbats don't need proof to condemn those you're programmed to hate, and when faced with overwhelming evidence that one of you pieces of shit do criminal or perverse shit you're happy to dismiss it.

/ignore

Get a grip hag, don't accuse people of shit without evidence. I know you moonbats don't need proof to condemn those you're programmed to hate, and when faced with overwhelming evidence that one of you pieces of shit do criminal or perverse shit you're happy to dismiss it.

/ignore
Easy come, easy go, I guess.

The post "Homo naledi is just fake bones buried by satan to fool Zeus's children." is the very definition of childish trolling. It is not an attempt to contribute serious information to the conversation. The other poster has every right to ignore the rest of his posts. It's not like he banned him so others can't read his posts.

What the hell happened?:aug08_031:

It seems that my remark to black flag hurt Joey's vagina. Lol.
I have that poster on ignore......LOL

I put him on ignore as promised in the post cited to begin this thread. It's laughably stupid to say his post wasn't trolling and his diarrhea-quality diatribe and petty threats that followed were absurd. I've been posting on and off here for years. If he wants to ban me, so be it, but that's the move of a colossal pussy.

I couldn't listen to that poster anymore so I iggied him a long time ago.............It's a function so we don't get into a match that would get us banned eventually.

That's using your software!!

Good job! :thup:
th

I love the ignore feature but I never use it myself.

*****GHOSTLY CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Forum List

Back