MESSAGEBOARDING 101 - REQUIRED / @AllMembers

Most of the "discussion" upstairs is garbage.

Once you realize that, you come to see that the FZ is the sanest place on the board.

Hold the fuckin phone here....

Earlier Tommy Taint posted a thread not grown out of complete bullshit like a psilocybin that I agreed with, and now Toro is making sense?

OK...

I'm going to have beer for breakfast and wait for Jesus. The end is here.

You're just incorrigible.

3f57bf442a47d81650709c9a58feafdd.gif

It's just annoying to begin in a thread on a topic you want to discuss, and all of a sudden here comes some asshole flinging poo and another poster takes umbrage and suddenly it's not about the topic anymore. It's more like a mike or Bruce thread downstairs. B.O.R.I.N.G.
giphy.gif
I see I'm not the first person to think of that comparison.
That's going to be really hard for some.

I started a thread with links about the 85 investigations into the Trump Administration. I posted a link listing all 85. And those didn't even include the Russia investigation. I mentioned Jared Kushner and the lack of help in Puerto Rico and his was the response:

You really are sick and demented. You should be staying away from kids in candy stores.
I didn't know Pete had branched out into pedo accusations. He better stay out of the Flame Zone, or Sonny will get him banned.

The poster in question obviously doesn't believe in God, Satan nor Zeuss. He is clearly trolling. If you want to ban me for this then be my guest. There are countless forums to discuss such topics and not all of them are run by thin-skinned morons like you, comprende, dumbass?

Yeah, the poster took the piss out of you by proposing an answer as devoid of reality content as was your intellectually lazy expose.

Cry me a river. Seriously, now you're threatening to toss the toys out of your pram? Grow up, and a skin, too, while you are at it.

It's just annoying to begin in a thread on a topic you want to discuss, and all of a sudden here comes some asshole flinging poo and another poster takes umbrage and suddenly it's not about the topic anymore. It's more like a mike or Bruce thread downstairs. B.O.R.I.N.G.
giphy.gif

I started a thread with links about the 85 investigations into the Trump Administration. I posted a link listing all 85. And those didn't even include the Russia investigation. I mentioned Jared Kushner and the lack of help in Puerto Rico and his was the response:

You really are sick and demented. You should be staying away from kids in candy stores.
I didn't know Pete had branched out into pedo accusations. He better stay out of the Flame Zone, or Sonny will get him banned.

That's because Deanturd is a fuckin liar. I never posted anything close to calling him a pedophile. I correctly label him as a complete blithering imbecile and a vacuous drone. I do openly encourage him to neutralize his carbon fotprint and I make no apologies for doing so. A pile of fresh bullshit has more value to humanity than Deanturd while he continues stealing oxygen. The only value he has is in the nitrogen he needs to return to the worms, which will actually use it productively.

I'd like to add for some members to not plagiarize others quotes..........Quote me as saying something I never wrote.

LOL
Oh, that happens to me all the time.

But if someone is going to quote me, at least make it something that sounds plausible and not idiotic.

Every thread you make is a repeat.

No it's not. It just seems that way because the GOP under Trump has turned into a criminal organization.

Jan 1st, Democrats opening 85 investigations into Trump and the GOP. Finally, it's about time!!!!

Democrats will have 85 investigations and none are repeats. It's just that the Trump Administration is that corrupt. Look at his cabinet and all the ethics violation warnings. Democrats won't give warnings. That part has already happened.

It's just that the GOP provides so much rich material. From racism, to looting, to tax cuts for billionaires, to lies, to...............well..............you get the picture.
Never fails to blubber Trump in any unrelated thread.:21:

You still haven't poisoned Landscaping and Gardening...

You must be slipping deano.
:26:

Trolling:

If the post you are about to publish in an UpperZone Thread has more to say about another member of the community than it does about the subject of the thread, it's a troll post and the author should be ashamed of him/her self.

* sigh *​

giphy.gif

That's because Deanturd is a fuckin liar. I never posted anything close to calling him a pedophile. I correctly label him as a complete blithering imbecile and a vacuous drone. I do openly encourage him to neutralize his carbon fotprint and I make no apologies for doing so. A pile of fresh bullshit has more value to humanity than Deanturd while he continues stealing oxygen. The only value he has is in the nitrogen he needs to return to the worms, which will actually use it productively.

Just how stupid do you think I am, Pete? Just be careful if you go south.

Messageboard Posting 101. Required.

...did he look like us? And if the answer is "yes", then what is or was Homo naledi?
Homo naledi is just fake bones buried by satan to fool Zeus's children.

I've grown tired of your unprovoked, childish trolling and am putting you on "ignore". Bye.

Click to expand the dialog above and study it. This is NOT. I repeat NOT childish trolling.

This is a member of the community expressing an opinion about the subject of of a public thread that the O/P disagrees with. It's kind of what 'Messageboarding' is all about.

UpperZone posting is, in theory, discussions, declarations and conversations about everything but the other writers engaged in the conversation.

Flaming:

Of COURSE you are free to call an idiot an idiot! This is America and the World Famous US Messageboard Taunting Arena is always recruiting writers who think they're funny.

The Taunting Arena is, in theory, filled with discussions about all the Drama Queens who publish their work at USMB.

Trolling:

If the post you are about to publish in an UpperZone Thread has more to say about another member of the community than it does about the subject of the thread, it's a troll post and the author should be ashamed of him/her self.

Reporting posts:

Please let the staff know when the drama bleeds in to the UpperZone discussions via the built in system for reporting posts. Please do NOT let the staff know when you disagree with another member. Discuss it with them, try to remember to take the personal drama downstairs, and keep it funny.

Savvy?

Now, thank your preferred Deity that it's Monday, try to learn something when you're not teaching, and let's make Google some money!
th

*****SMILE*****

:)

Show me the post. If I said it, I certainly don't recall. The freakish stupidity of that piece of shit is usually more than enough to hit him with.

...did he look like us? And if the answer is "yes", then what is or was Homo naledi?

I've grown tired of your unprovoked, childish trolling and am putting you on "ignore". Bye.

Click to expand the dialog above and study it. This is NOT. I repeat NOT childish trolling.

This is a member of the community expressing an opinion about the subject of of a public thread that the O/P disagrees with. It's kind of what 'Messageboarding' is all about.

UpperZone posting is, in theory, discussions, declarations and conversations about everything but the other writers engaged in the conversation.

Flaming:

Of COURSE you are free to call an idiot an idiot! This is America and the World Famous US Messageboard Taunting Arena is always recruiting writers who think they're funny.

The Taunting Arena is, in theory, filled with discussions about all the Drama Queens who publish their work at USMB.

Trolling:

Reporting posts:

Please let the staff know when the drama bleeds in to the UpperZone discussions via the built in system for reporting posts. Please do NOT let the staff know when you disagree with another member. Discuss it with them, try to remember to take the personal drama downstairs, and keep it funny.

Savvy?

Now, thank your preferred Deity that it's Monday, try to learn something when you're not teaching, and let's make Google some money!
Looks like childish trolling to me but it's hard to say since the CONTEXT OF THE DAMN ARGUMENT WASN'T INCLUDED in your example.

Idiot

Flaming:

Trolling:

Reporting posts:

Savvy?

Looks like childish trolling to me but it's hard to say since the CONTEXT OF THE DAMN ARGUMENT WASN'T INCLUDED in your example.

Idiot
To add...
Perhaps using a member repeatedly banned on average twice a week as the example, wasn't the best choice either.
Just saying.

how about modding 101? maybe a course in why mods should not pink every good poster?

You, old lass and I are still here, so stop being so dramatic and go post a daily diary log to make Francis happy...

Flaming:

Trolling:

Reporting posts:

Please let the staff know when the drama bleeds in to the UpperZone discussions via the built in system for reporting posts. Please do NOT let the staff know when you disagree with another member. Discuss it with them and try to remember to take the personal drama downstairs and keep it funny.

Savvy?

Translation:

Stop being babies and just report the stuff that really matters and if you must flame do as Bruce does and strap yourself in the Rubber Room or go even further in the dungeon where the cool kids play and flame in the Zone but not upstairs ya pathetic trolls!
I always hesitate a long time before reporting a troll, because I don't want to bother y'all. Sometimes the mods don't agree with me about it being a troll post, too. So I get confused.
I do love your attitude, Joe.
How the hell did I end up replying to a Bruce post here? There is a problem with the software--either yours or in my skull.

I was wondering why you were calling me Joe...

For a moment I had a flashback to the Phil's and thought you were going to tell me you will love me for a long time for a dollar...

Oh wait, you responded to me because I am a troll...

Flaming:

Trolling:

Reporting posts:

Savvy?

Idiot

And you would be wrong.

Click on the back-link and you will find that the 3 part conversation is the opening post, one reply and one response. The simplicity of it is why I chose it for an example. All the context you need to see that the responder addressed the thesis of the thread with content, making absolutely no mention of another member of the community.

Just because you disagree with an opinion does NOT make it a troll post.

They're gonna post me in the forums
They're gonna let my ugly side post free
I'll screw up threads because we're mad and lonely
And all I have to do is post naturally

Well, I bet I can lower the discourse bar
I'll get the likes , cause it can really sell
My toadies all croakin' along so far
'Cause I can post the part so well

Well, I hope you come and read me in the forum
Then I'll know that you will plainly see
The biggest fool to blow chunks in ascii
And all I have to do is post naturally

It's my short pecker and i'm real homely
a cryin' keyboard screed for all to see
I'll play the part but I won't need rehearsing
All I have to do is post naturally

~w/apologies to Buck Owens~S~

Well congrats OldLady .

Now I know you're stupid. It's a shame, I had respect for you at one point.

I don't know if Deanturd posted anything in response, but you obviously believe his accusation.

If I implied that he was a danger to children in a perverse way, beyond just being weapons grade stupid and a danger to society in general, I see no evidence of his accusation. I don't recall doing so and I doubt I did. The glaring evidence of his absolute idiocy is enough to ridicule him with.

That's because he is a piece of shit liar like every other bed wetting parasite.

If that's the sort you want to cast your lot with, so be it. You will be held in the same level of contempt.

Well congrats OldLady .

Now I know you're stupid. It's a shame, I had respect for you at one point.

I don't know if Deanturd posted anything in response, but you obviously believe his accusation.

If I implied that he was a danger to children in a perverse way, beyond just being weapons grade stupid and a danger to society in general, I see no evidence of his accusation. I don't recall doing so and I doubt I did. The glaring evidence of his absolute idiocy is enough to ridicule him with.

That's because he is a piece of shit liar like every other bed wetting parasite.

If that's the sort you want to cast your lot with, so be it. You will be held in the same level of contempt.

I have no idea what you're gabbling about. I'm not casting my lot with anyone, including a guy who calls other posters pedo's because he doesn't like their politics.

But I always forgive ya, Pete, and I hope you will forgive me for saying shit when I step in it.

I have no idea what you're gabbling about. I'm not casting my lot with anyone, including a guy who calls other posters pedo's because he doesn't like their politics.

But I always forgive ya, Pete, and I hope you will forgive me for saying shit when I step in it.

Again... that's a lie, and you're not interested in the truth.

Liberalism fits you well.

You're now part of the full retard crowd and will be treated accordingly.

Dipshit.

Forum List

Back