Megyn Kelly moves to NBC News

if her narcissism continues, she will fail. Do you think she will stop the self-love? I don't.
All those talking heads are narcissistic assholes. How is she different from Bill, Rush, Glenn, Rachel, Ken, etc? I see this as more political; R vs. L, than factual.

...FOXNEWS is a cesspool, a moral sewer. Only the most rabid rightwing hacks can and will prosper there.
What is your opinion of MSNBC, the political polar opposite of Fox? A shining beacon of truth and freedom? LOL
My opinion of FOXNEWS stems from the facts.

It's been known to be a place of sexual deviancy, many of it's main hosts and reporters having affairs, hitting on their married female co-workers, sexually harassing them, these are documented facts and well known. Including their top host, O'Reilly, who got divorced for his physical abuse of his wife and child, beating both, throwing one of them down a flight of stairs, not to mention his sexual harassment suits that had to be settled for lots of money.

Top it off with the recent revelations of the pervert Roger Ailes, who led the culture. We now have documented reports from Gretchen, Megyn and Andrea who called FOXNEWS a ‘Sex-Fueled, Playboy Mansion-Like Cult’ and said that they paid of "a lot of women."

After Months of Silence, Tantaros Claims Fox News Is a ‘Sex-Fueled, Playboy Mansion-Like Cult’
Andrea Tantaros Claims on GMA That Fox News ‘Bought Off a Lot of Women’

When you can bring up anything similar from MSNBC you'll have a point. Until then, you don't. Correct me if I'm wrong.

...FOXNEWS is a cesspool, a moral sewer. Only the most rabid rightwing hacks can and will prosper there.
What is your opinion of MSNBC, the political polar opposite of Fox? A shining beacon of truth and freedom? LOL
My opinion of FOXNEWS stems from the facts.

It's been known to be a place of sexual deviancy, many of it's main hosts and reporters having affairs, hitting on their married female co-workers, sexually harassing them, these are documented facts and well known. Including their top host, O'Reilly, who got divorced for his physical abuse of his wife and child, beating both, throwing one of them down a flight of stairs, not to mention his sexual harassment suits that had to be settled for lots of money.

Top it off with the recent revelations of the pervert Roger Ailes, who led the culture. We now have documented reports from Gretchen, Megyn and Andrea who called FOXNEWS a ‘Sex-Fueled, Playboy Mansion-Like Cult’ and said that they paid of "a lot of women."

After Months of Silence, Tantaros Claims Fox News Is a ‘Sex-Fueled, Playboy Mansion-Like Cult’
Andrea Tantaros Claims on GMA That Fox News ‘Bought Off a Lot of Women’

When you can bring up anything similar from MSNBC you'll have a point. Until then, you don't. Correct me if I'm wrong.
All very nasty but doesn't have anything to do with reporting the news.

Both Fox and MSNBC have their niche of partisan followers and cater heavily to them. A reason I watch neither, although since I travel for a living, Fox does appear in a majority of hotel lobbies across the nation. Probably because it's consistently the #1 most popular cable news station. Double the ratings of #2 CNN and almost triple the ratings of MSNBC.

Scoreboard: Tuesday, January 3

Scoreboard: Tuesday, January 3

Yes, of course, she's self serving, everyone else on tv and Fux News just wants what's best for the country.
^ that

b9VxnEt.jpg

Good, she was getting real annoying. She belongs at NBC.

Megyn Kelly Will Leave Fox News Perch for NBC News
I wish her luck. She is moving from number one to third place. Perhaps she can add some balance to leftist NBC.

:rofl: Weasel Word post of the day. "Number one" meaning within cable news channels, "number three" meaning within the far-larger venue of air broadcast. That's more than triple the audience. The equivalent of jumping from Double-A ball to the Major Leagues.
MSNBC ratings are shit.

MSNBC is not part of the story here. Read the headline.

MSNBC is a cable channel. NBC is a broadcast network. Oldest one we have in fact. Broadcast stations have far more audience than cable.

Which is what I just posted, in detail.

"Ratings" are irrelevant to either one. The only function of ratings is to determine how much an ad spot is going to cost. If you're not buying or selling advertising --- it has no function.

She's the next 'Katie Couric'
- Thinks she's 'all that'
- 'Jumped for the money'
- Will turn into a 'once was'
It'll be worse. Way worse.
Her fame will drop faster than ten bricks in fresh-water pond.
The entity known as FOXNEWS was the only thing propping her up.
Neither her, nor any other no-talent from that propaganda network can make it outside of that rightwing bubble.

Eh, of course her ratings will drop, she's moving to a station with zero credibility and Fox News local and nationwide viewership is typically number 1. I doubt many Fox News viewers will be following her to the zero credibility liberal hate stations.

Again -- ANY air station has bigger audience than any cable.
In the comparison of FNC versus NBC the latter is easily more than triple. As I said before it's the equivalent of playing in minor league AA ball and then next day playing in the Majors.

I haven't read the complete thread, just the final hoopla.

Obviously not, or I wouldn't have had to repeat all that.

Ratings, by the way, have zero to do with "credibility" They have to do with attention. That's it.
If you needed 'credibility' to get ratings, fake wrestling and Jerry Springer and naked people stranded on an island --- would not exist. Think about it.

- 'Jumped for the money'
Neither her, nor any other no-talent from that propaganda network can make it outside of that rightwing bubble.

Eh, of course her ratings will drop, she's moving to a station with zero credibility and Fox News local and nationwide viewership is typically number 1. I doubt many Fox News viewers will be following her to the zero credibility liberal hate stations.

In the comparison of FNC versus NBC the latter is easily more than triple. As I said before it's the equivalent of playing in minor league AA ball and then next day playing in the Majors.

Think.. news :)lmao:) . 24/7 .. pounding the latest political spin Pogo Nogo

Then say, who cares .. :wink_2:

- 'Jumped for the money'

It isn't "political" at all. It's simple numbers. 7.8 million / 2.4 million. And that 2.4 is, mark my words, on the way down now that The Presidential Apprentice is over, so that there gap is about to get wider.

- 'Jumped for the money'

It isn't "political" at all. It's simple numbers. 7.8 million / 2.4 million. And that 2.4 is, mark my words, on the way down now that The Presidential Apprentice is over, so that there gap is about to get wider.

I'm not convinced .. try again... :wink_2:

That's OK, you're not convinceable. Morely important is that I'm right. :thup:

Last edited:

That's OK, you're not conviceable. Morely important is that I'm right. :thup:

:thewave:

... although, you're not a great speller...

I just made up that word.

Hey --- if 'bigly' can be a word then goddamit I can use "morely".

No Problem, I'm convincible. (convinceable).. :wink:

No Problem, I'm convincible. (convinceable).. :wink:

Oh hell no you ain'te. :eusa_snooty:

I wish her luck. She is moving from number one to third place. Perhaps she can add some balance to leftist NBC.

:rofl: Weasel Word post of the day. "Number one" meaning within cable news channels, "number three" meaning within the far-larger venue of air broadcast. That's more than triple the audience. The equivalent of jumping from Double-A ball to the Major Leagues.
MSNBC ratings are shit.

MSNBC is a cable channel. NBC is a broadcast network. Oldest one we have in fact. Broadcast stations have far more audience than cable.

"Ratings" are irrelevant to either one. The only function of ratings is to determine how much an ad spot is going to cost. If you're not buying or selling advertising --- it has no function.

I never even glance at so called broadcast network programming. Ever.

MSNBC ratings are shit.

I never even glance at so called broadcast network programming. Ever.

Solidarity Sistuh!

tv-turn-off-the-tel-lie-vision-real-eyes-realize-real-lies1.jpg

NBC Just Paid a HUGE Price For Hiring Megyn Kelly

Not only is her show in the pits, but she’s dragging down the Today Show as well as Kathy Lee Grifford’s show.

Kelly’s slip-ups aren’t just tabloid fodder—they may be affecting NBC’s bottom line. Ratings for her first shows have been good but not great: The premiere of Megyn Kelly Today beat time slot rival Live With Kelly and Ryan by a slim 170,000 viewers, and Kelly was ahead by only 67,000 in the crucial 25-54 age demographic.

Full story @ NBC Just Paid a HUGE Price For Hiring Megyn Kelly

It's interesting how an ego can get in the way of judgment. Obviously she thought more of herself than non Fox viewers. She made poor choices and now she's paying the price.

Forum List

Back