Megyn Kelly moves to NBC News

Good, she was getting real annoying. She belongs at NBC.

Megyn Kelly Will Leave Fox News Perch for NBC News
I wish her luck. She is moving from number one to third place. Perhaps she can add some balance to leftist NBC.

:rofl: Weasel Word post of the day. "Number one" meaning within cable news channels, "number three" meaning within the far-larger venue of air broadcast. That's more than triple the audience. The equivalent of jumping from Double-A ball to the Major Leagues.
MSNBC ratings are shit.

I wish her luck. She is moving from number one to third place. Perhaps she can add some balance to leftist NBC.

:rofl: Weasel Word post of the day. "Number one" meaning within cable news channels, "number three" meaning within the far-larger venue of air broadcast. That's more than triple the audience. The equivalent of jumping from Double-A ball to the Major Leagues.
MSNBC ratings are shit.
It's the only alternative to Comedy Central.

She's the next 'Katie Couric'
- Thinks she's 'all that'
- 'Jumped for the money'
- Will turn into a 'once was'
It'll be worse. Way worse.
Her fame will drop faster than ten bricks in fresh-water pond.
The entity known as FOXNEWS was the only thing propping her up.
Neither her, nor any other no-talent from that propaganda network can make it outside of that rightwing bubble.

She's the next 'Katie Couric'
- Thinks she's 'all that'
- 'Jumped for the money'
- Will turn into a 'once was'
It'll be worse. Way worse.
Her fame will drop faster than ten bricks in fresh-water pond.
The entity known as FOXNEWS was the only thing propping her up.
Neither her, nor any other no-talent from that propaganda network can make it outside of that rightwing bubble.

Eh, of course her ratings will drop, she's moving to a station with zero credibility and Fox News local and nationwide viewership is typically number 1. I doubt many Fox News viewers will be following her to the zero credibility liberal hate stations.

....So you came back with me being all emotional? You stupid lying turd. The words are still there. You go out of your way to prove what a stupid asshole you are and then get all huffy when people call you on it. Your "divine wind" stinks to high heaven.
I rest my case. Have a nice day, Mr. Emotion.
You're a stupid liar. That's the case you made. Resting it is a good idea.

Stop, you 2 are killing me... :lmao:
Stupid liars kill me when they think they can get away with it.

I haven't read the complete thread, just the final hoopla. Thank you both for the entertainment...:smile:

Eh, of course her ratings will drop, she's moving to a station with zero credibility and Fox News local and nationwide viewership is typically number 1. I doubt many Fox News viewers will be following her to the zero credibility liberal hate stations.
You're actually making my point lemming.

FOXNEWS viewers worship the network and treat is as God and gospel. They don't want to hear or see or know anything OTHER than what's on that station.

#LOLGOP

She did a good show and challenged people on both the right and the left I wish her the best I really hope FOX doesn't put some non stop Trump ass kisser like Sean Hannity in that time slot.
How much are you willing to bet that they're going to do exactly that?

good riddance! who should replace her?

C1REqyaWEAAqSnk.jpg
She started out well...soured a bit as her tits got bigger...then fell in love with herself at the end. I'm guessing Kimberly Guilfoyle will replace her.
Kimberly is not even a B-Lister. She couldn't tie Kelly's jogging shoes. The dummy barely can read her lines without stumbling.

She will flop. She simply doesn't have the star power.

Guess again.

She's moving from cable to on-air broadcast?

And that's "damaged", is it?
Yes. Check the ratings.
What a world class dunce...

On it's best night FOXNEWS get's 2+ mil, approaching 3 on it's best show...ever.

On a regular night, the nightly news gets 7+ mil...per night, per show.

#LOLGOP

Last edited:
I'm sure she'll be a hoot in NYC, LA and Detroit.
Just how much in denial are you?

Simple numbers, Doodles. Even after the election season, from which Fox Noise got a tremendous boost --- NBC still has more than triple the viewership.

FNC: 2.4 mln

NBC: 7.8 mln

May we all be this "damaged" in our career path.
Except NBC is on in every pizza shop in slums across America while Fox ISN'T.

You and I apparently eat out at different places. Whatever. The numbers are the numbers.

Previous poster told me to "check the ratings". So I did.
Of course you realize that "The numbers are numbers" is nowhere near being true.
For instance, M*A*S*H was a rather low rated show but it's audience was Doctors and Lawyers.
Please try to apply some intelligence to your postings,
MASH was one of the highest rated shows in all of TV history, what planet are you from
That palooka is from planet Indeependunce.

Look at these libtards loving them some Megyn....after all those years she was the debil on fox....

megyn-kelly-faces-of-meth.jpg
Liberals can't wait to see her flop...

ABC Ratings Took Major Dive When Megyn Kelly Appeared on Good Morning America

It's only the conservative execs that make stupid moves like hiring a psuedocon like Kelly.

I will rejoice when she's off the air and the public space, just as I rejoiced when that rightwing hack Elizabeth Hassselbeck got summarily dismissed for not letting the pervert Roger Ailes feel her up behind the scenes.

FOXNEWS is a cesspool, a moral sewer. Only the most rabid rightwing hacks can and will prosper there.

No she isn't....fox news on cable is number one in viewers for cable news, but they have HALF the VIEWERSHIP of NBC (broadcast)news, that's right, less than half of NBC's viewership...

She should get a huge pay raise, going to NBC

....So you came back with me being all emotional? You stupid lying turd. The words are still there. You go out of your way to prove what a stupid asshole you are and then get all huffy when people call you on it. Your "divine wind" stinks to high heaven.
I rest my case. Have a nice day, Mr. Emotion.
You're a stupid liar. That's the case you made. Resting it is a good idea.

Stop, you 2 are killing me... :lmao:
Stupid liars kill me when they think they can get away with it.

I haven't read the complete thread, just the final hoopla. Thank you both for the entertainment...:smile:
Why should I give a shit about what entertains you? You left that part out. It's like walking up to people and chiming in with nothing. It's odd.

She did a good show and challenged people on both the right and the left I wish her the best I really hope FOX doesn't put some non stop Trump ass kisser like Sean Hannity in that time slot.
It would probably hurt their overall ratings. Sure, the RWNJs would love it, but most Americans aren't RWNJs.

Regardless of politics, it's always still "all about the money". The Almighty Dollar still rules.

It would probably hurt their overall ratings. Sure, the RWNJs would love it, but most Americans aren't RWNJs.

Regardless of politics, it's always still "all about the money". The Almighty Dollar still rules.
Most Americans don't give a shit what label liberals come up with.

Forum List

Back