Megyn Kelly moves to NBC News

Pogo, like 90% of the country has cable. I mean, can you be any dumber? You're an actual retard...functional as well, obviously. But...still, you're retarded.

She wants to make everything about her. She's more interested in MAKING news than reporting it. .

OK I got no answer above --- can you cite an example?
She picked a fight with Trump, then made it personal by complaining about how she was treated (when all he did was respond to her attacks). Now she's trying to play the victim. She's an attention whore.
Megyn Kelly On Trump Feud: I Worry About Someone Hurting Me In Front Of My Kids

AH, now we get to it. She stood up for women. Bad Megyn Kelly, BAD!

Of course, how could I forget that Orange Rumple staying up all night to send whiny little bitchyfit tweets over being asked a pointed question (quel horreur!) and then sitting out a debate in his petulantly histrionic Tantrump, means the questioner is "making it all about her". Thanks for this worthy reminder.

Trump_Kelly_Tweets_2.png

Poor beleagured Whiny Little Orange. Got blood coming out of his Wherever... :itsok:
Poor pogo. No matter how much he screams and jumps up and down about Trump, in 15 days Trump is gonna be his President. LMAO :lol:

And he'll still be the same whiny widdle bitch with no stones. Should be interesting to watch. I'm looking forward to Bigly reality setting in on the Unwashed. :popcorn:

Pogo, like 90% of the country has cable. I mean, can you be any dumber? You're an actual retard...functional as well, obviously. But...still, you're retarded.

Once again ---- Fox Noise, even after their tremendous campaign bump, plus the Roger Ailes upheaval ----- 2.4 million viewers.

NBC = 7.8 million viewers

Why don't you give us a show and do the 'math you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better' and show the class how 2.4 is a larger number than 7.8. You know, like y'all did with Rump's 46.1% of the PV being a landslide victory over Clinton's 48.2%. Oughta be a hoot.

So when is Shepard Smith leaving Fox? :D
I can't stand him. He is so obnoxious.

Because he presents the news without the faux news slant?
No, it's because he is dishonest in his reporting.

Ya mean like when he said "we do not fucking torture"? Yeah he was wrong about that one, but then that wasn't a news report was it.
No, I mean like saying it's been proven that Russia hacked the election.

And he'll still be the same whiny widdle bitch with no stones.
And he'll still be the President, appointing SC justices while you look on helplessly. :lol:

And why would I care again?

Apparently I need guidance on what I'm supposed to be feeling. Apparently I'm supposed to outsource it.
Move to Mexico and maybe I'll consider you for the gig.

So when is Shepard Smith leaving Fox? :D

Ya mean like when he said "we do not fucking torture"? Yeah he was wrong about that one, but then that wasn't a news report was it.

Did he say that, in those words?

Link?

And he'll still be the same whiny widdle bitch with no stones.
And he'll still be the President, appointing SC justices while you look on helplessly. :lol:

And why would I care again?

Apparently I need guidance on what I'm supposed to be feeling. Apparently I'm supposed to outsource it.
Move to Mexico and maybe I'll consider you for the gig.
:itsok: :laugh2:

Link?
I don't jump through hoops for morons, do your own work.

Link?

So you have no link, because there is no link, because you just pulled what you wish were true, out of your ass.

Thanks for uh, clearing that up. Or I should say, confirming what I already knew.

according to the Hill, Fox News offered Megyn Kelly $100M to stay...no they didn't...THEY FIRED HER ASS!

according to the Hill, Fox News offered Megyn Kelly $100M to stay...no they didn't...THEY FIRED HER ASS!

You're making shit up again, Rexx Taylor's sock. It was twenty million, and she's still there. Her contract isn't up for several months.

Good, she was getting real annoying. She belongs at NBC.

Megyn Kelly Will Leave Fox News Perch for NBC News

FOX News is going to take a nose dive in their ratings over this one. They were already down in viewership by turning into the Trump media networks through-out the campaign season. They let Trump attack Kelly with vicious sexist statements while they kissed his ass and gave him an unprecedented 2 billion in free news coverage while ignoring all other GOP candidates. This was talked about months ago, that she would probably leave FOX and head to bigger--better waters.
But WHY is CNN crushing Fox News in the ratings? | RedState

Megyn Kelly is the number one program on FOX News today---and 2 million people would turn on FOX just to watch her. FOX News never deserved her. She has talent and is honest. Something you don't see much of now-a-days.

So congratulations Megan Kelly--you are no longer stuck in a Reich wing media outlet that lets their audience decide which news they report on. Looking forward to watching you on CBS.

Trump-vs-Megyn-Kelly1.png

Once again ---- Fox Noise, even after their tremendous campaign bump, plus the Roger Ailes upheaval ----- 2.4 million viewers.

NBC = 7.8 million viewers

Why don't you give us a show and do the 'math you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better' and show the class how 2.4 is a larger number than 7.8. You know, like y'all did with Rump's 46.1% of the PV being a landslide victory over Clinton's 48.2%. Oughta be a hoot.
7.8 million old folks homes. Lol

I turned on FOX to see who the new host would be and Maygayn "GREAT TO SEE YOU" Kelly is still there.

Link?

So you have no link, because there is no link, because you just pulled what you wish were true, out of your ass.

Thanks for uh, clearing that up. Or I should say, confirming what I already knew.
Not everything on television is posted on YouTube, shitforbrains. I don't have to prove a g-damn thing to you. But I'll tell you something that WILL be posted on YouTube...President Trump's inauguration. LMAO!

Forum List

Back