MEGA BUSTED! NAACP Caught as the real racists while they lie about the Tea Party

Newsflash Klan does not like NAACP.

NEWSFLASH !!!!!

For all intents and purposes, there aren't any Klansmen left. There MAY BE a coupla hundred DISCREDITED demented skinheads snuffling around in the wilds of Utah, or Wyoming somewhere.

BUT.......

~95% of ALL of the Black Churches across our Beloved Country teach Cone's OVERTLY BLACK RACISM in the form of BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY which BLATANTLY DEMONIZES THE WHITES. This was acknowledged approx the same week that the Wright/Obami Scandal broke out at the ANNUAL MEETING OF THE BLACK CHURCHES OF AMERICA. When the question was posed ALL THE MEMBERSHIP, without a single abstainer, UNANIMOUSLY CELEBRATED WRIGHT'S BULLSHIT !!!!

Of course, it is an ESTABLISHED FACT that this BLACK RACIST BULLSHIT is taught by one of its MOST PROMINENT PREACHERS: the Black Racist WHACKJOB "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright in the CATHEDRAL OF HATE. Where the present PRESIDENT of he UNITED STATES of AMERICA, Obami Salaami had a TWENTY YEAR TENURE !!!

And, this BlACK RACIST NUTJOB Wright's self-admitted (his own words) "idol and friend" is the MOST NOTORIOUS Black Racist "Cracker" and Anti-Semite HATER in America's History: The PSYCHO Louis Farrakhan of the FLOURISHING Flagrantly Black Racist NATION OF ISLAM.

Yep, the same Black Racist PSYCHO Louis Farrakhan who proclaimed Obami Salaami "THE MESSIAH" during the Presidential Campaign to a jam packed auditorium of thousands of raucously cheering BLACK RACIST members of the Blatantly Flagrant Black Racist "NATION OF ISLAM".

And, by now everyone knows that our PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, Obami Salaami.....using his very own words...declared to the whole world.... that this WHACKJOB PSYCHO "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright is Obami Salaami's: "Pastor, Friend and Mentor".

Well, maybe my AMIGO Tailspin is concerned that the few irrelevant 'Klansmen" don't like the OPENLY BLACK RACIST NAACP.............HOWEVER, THE MILLIONS OF BLACK RACIST NEGROES IN ALL PROBABILITY DO !!!!!

This is not to say there aren't some blacks that see thru the Obamarrhoidally liberrhoid BULLSHIT. Pre-eminent among these is the Stanford Univ Prof Thomas Sowell. I'd vote him in as POTUS in an eye-blink.

You are a racist nutjob.

:cuckoo:

Says the guy who claims to have an MBA but has yet to write a post that rises above the 8th grade level?

MBA.......M(edia matters)B(ullshit)A(rtiste) ?

Don't know, but when he first came on here, he claimed to have an MBA for Loyala New Orleans and that he made over $100K/year then he proceeded to write junior high school level post after post.

That would be every liberal on this board.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's not the full video, it's the edited video.

I haven't seen the full video posted anywhere but it does sound like this woman was unfairly the target of a witch hunt by Big Government.

USDA employee resigns over statements about white farmer - CNN.com

They really should release the entire tape or they risk looking like racist fucktards.

Well...I think they are but still....

Again, if the entire tape would exonerate her, it would be posted on NAACP's website. Wise up!

This woman was honest and admitted to her prejudice. She resigned her position. End of story.

The banquet was on March 27th, and she just resigned this week, so apparently her prejudice didn't bother her much until the video became public. Same with the NAACP's self-serving statement. It became politically expedient for the organization to distance itself from a racist they invited to a banquet, cheered her remarks, and did nothing about for nearly four months until this week. How very convenient.

Racists you can't get away with lying about others to cover up your own racism!

YouTube - NAACP Bigotry in their ranks

YouTube - Federal jobs

But the new media will not be silenced. It will not allow for the main stream media to propagate hateful and hurtful lies in order to save the Democratic Party from the toxic choices it has made over the past few years. And by bringing up race, and demanding a zero tolerance of racism, the left, and the NAACP in particular, has opened itself up for scrutiny.
We are in possession of a video from in which Shirley Sherrod, USDA Georgia Director of Rural Development, speaks at the NAACP Freedom Fund dinner in Georgia. In her meandering speech to what appears to be an all-black audience, this federally appointed executive bureaucrat lays out in stark detail, that her federal duties are managed through the prism of race and class distinctions.

In the first video, Sherrod describes how she racially discriminates against a white farmer. She describes how she is torn over how much she will choose to help him. And, she admits that she doesn’t do everything she can for him, because he is white. Eventually, her basic humanity informs that this white man is poor and needs help. But she decides that he should get help from “one of his own kind”. She refers him to a white lawyer.

Sherrod’s racist tale is received by the NAACP audience with nodding approval and murmurs of recognition and agreement. Hardly the behavior of the group now holding itself up as the supreme judge of another groups’ racial tolerance.

Video Proof: The NAACP Awards Racism?2010 - Big Government

:lol::lol::lol:

OH so busted!

Liberals try to LIE and fabricate racism from the tea party, but LOOK WHO REALLY ARE THE RACISTS????

As usual, liberals accuse in others what they refuse to see in themselves.

This is some funny stuff. Because it really shows their hypocrisy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks! You saved me the trouble of coming here to post this for "those who care." lol They have put their foot in their mouth this time...:lol:

No problemo!

The liberals are going to get funnier and funnier as November approaches.

I am so torn! I love summer and hate to see it go back to ice and snow. YUCK! But I can't wait for November at the same time!

Torn between two lovers, feeling like a fool . . .

Okay enough of that crap :D

But, liberals are telling us they are SCARED TO DEATH of the Tea Party.

It's going to fun to watch as November approches.

you gotta love Andrew Breitbart from Big Government. he warned the Naacp if they pass this stupid resolution, he would unleash this video...

anyone who likes a good site, check out BigGovernment.com

the Naacp just got pwned BIG TIME. and you fools who fell for it with them.. well what can we say. all we can do..:lol::lol::lol:

I hope Brietbart busts these clown everytime they try to lie and smear.

;)

anyone else notice the stunning SILENCE in this thread from the crowing lefties that was agreeing with the Naacp just a few days ago..

they do say silence is GOLDEN. but in this instance I say the silence is them choking on CROW.:lol:

Oh you want to know where the lefties have been?

Here!

Hi, you have received -353 reputation points from :evil:.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
:cuckoo:

That's where the cowards have been! They can't debate so they just send me posts like that!

Cowards! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, I left out the persons nick that sent this. Because I have more CLASS than the liberals on this board.

you gotta love Andrew Breitbart from Big Government. he warned the Naacp if they pass this stupid resolution, he would unleash this video...

anyone who likes a good site, check out BigGovernment.com

the Naacp just got pwned BIG TIME. and you fools who fell for it with them.. well what can we say. all we can do..:lol::lol::lol:

I hope Brietbart busts these clown everytime they try to lie and smear.

;)

From what I've been hearing, he has more videos.
this should get real interesting.
the difference with Breitbart and the Naacp, Breitbart has video PROOF, the Naacp just used hearsay from SOME people and they presented that, AS PROOF.

Last edited:
She should be fired. And hopefully white farmers who have been discriminated against (which I'm sure there are many) will sue.

Thank goodness for Breitbart. I'm sure this won't be covered by the MSM.

What about black farmers who've been discriminated against?

Where? It looks to me like it's been White Farmers who have been discriminated against and there's actual evidence.f

When you have your evidence, let me know.

anyone else notice the stunning SILENCE in this thread from the crowing lefties that was agreeing with the Naacp just a few days ago..

they do say silence is GOLDEN. but in this instance I say the silence is them choking on CROW.:lol:

Shirley Sherrodd is not a member of the NAACP she worked for the USDA this does not prove NAACP is racist, stupid cow.

When they are applauding what she's telling them and nodding their heads??????

Watch the video!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What?!

You say that the NAACP has some people who are soemwhat pissed at White People?

Say it ain't so.

Why next thing you'll be telling us is that the TEA PARTY has one or two people who are pissed that a BLACK man is in the oval office.

That can't POSSIBLE be true, can it?

Well the NAACP keeps saying it's true, but when they have to fabricate the evidence, and all we have to do is show actual videos of NAACP meetings, I think you see who wins that argument.

I don't believe anyone said there weren't. However, there certainly aren't as many as the left would like everyone to believe.

I already posted the busting of Think Progress on this. They were infiltrators.

And they were told to pack up their "peformance art" and get the hell out!

Think Progress Caught Using Liberal-Manufactured Signs From ‘Crash the Tea Party’ as Evidence of Tea Party Racism - Big Government

You guys really dont read or listen to what you post huh?

WHERE IN THAT DOES IT PROVE THAT ASSHOLE IS A PLANT?????

That's pretty blatant. She's pretty full of herself and sounds racist.

She, but not the NAACP. Man where is Charlie Bass again when you need him? I'm in the military so I can't say certain things, damn.
What could you say that would be any worse than this? "Anything conservative, Republican or Tea Bastard can burn in hellfire."

I already posted the busting of Think Progress on this. They were infiltrators.

And they were told to pack up their "peformance art" and get the hell out!

Think Progress Caught Using Liberal-Manufactured Signs From ‘Crash the Tea Party’ as Evidence of Tea Party Racism - Big Government

You guys really dont read or listen to what you post huh?

WHERE IN THAT DOES IT PROVE THAT ASSHOLE IS A PLANT?????

Where is there any proof he's a Tea Party member?

lol, the Ajc.

just another Progressive controlled PROBAGANDA paper, site folks.

don't fall for these so called Mainstream papers and news channels and websites, as our FRIENDS.

THEY ARE NOT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back